[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 13
File: best gup 8.jpg (864 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
best gup 8.jpg
864 KB, 707x1000
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gene_therapy

To switch out my Y chromosome for another X and become a qtpt3.14? Will I just grow big tits but keep the dick, etc etc?

I just wanna be as beautiful as 2D.
>>
>>27632729
You would need to switch every single y cell so not possible
>>
File: best gup 24.jpg (70 KB, 771x714) Image search: [Google]
best gup 24.jpg
70 KB, 771x714
>>27632756
Not necessarily. Your body undergoes massive changes every few years, if you constantly introduce somatic cells with XX instead of XY won't they eventually become the only thing left as they continue to multiply, and as you continue the therapy?
>>
Can I take out my extra X chromosome?
>>
File: best gup 23.jpg (352 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
best gup 23.jpg
352 KB, 850x850
>>27632837
It might be possible. Its not really taking it out, this therapy involves replacing the already existing cells with cells that have a different genotype, expressing a different phenotype. Basically, the next generation of cells will have the genes you want, and it takes a little bit of time its not an over night thing. My guess is at least a few months? Maybe even years?
>>
I don't know if it would have any effect, but you would still look like a man.
>>
File: best gup 1.jpg (105 KB, 730x1297) Image search: [Google]
best gup 1.jpg
105 KB, 730x1297
>>27632913
Sorry the main method of this therapy uses adenovirus vectors, meant to say that, what I posted is my idea of gene therapy. The wiki article essentially changes your cells DNA using viruses to make the cell make different proteins.
>>27632919
;_;
>>
Oh, and you wouldn't need to replace your genes. You'd get the same effect if you just remove the Y chromosome, have only one X chromosome. I think?
The easiest way would perhaps be to find something that destroys your Y chromosomes and changes nothing else.
I don't think it would turn you into a girl, many men already have inactive Y chromosomes at old age, and yet they don't turn into women.
>>
Maybe in the future they could take a sample of our DNA and grow us a new body then do a brain transplant
>>
File: 1458779454380.jpg (140 KB, 700x1139) Image search: [Google]
1458779454380.jpg
140 KB, 700x1139
>>27632996
Hmm. Pretty sure having only X is a disease, being inactive doesn't necessarily mean not having it has the same effect. Also they're old so the Y has been expressed for a while and the results are evident.

>>27633044
Checking that idea:
God damn wouldn't that be wonderful. I'm scared (phobic) of surgery in general because of clots, but honestly I would risk it. Would readily become a red head qt with long flowing hair and a big bust.

God dammit. Why can't this be real.
Or maybe a Yukari clone...
>>
>>27632913
8 years

comment not orginial kek desu senpai
>>
File: 1458772769501.png (101 KB, 504x718) Image search: [Google]
1458772769501.png
101 KB, 504x718
>>27633150
8 years a penor and getting regular treatment for the rest of my life as a qt? But my best years will be gone, I'll be a qt by...the age of 27. Is it worth it? Can I do the mommy fetish thing with younger robots? ara-ara I'd do it in a heart beat.
>>
File: 128764321.jpg (474 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
128764321.jpg
474 KB, 1280x720
in theory what would happen I think is this
>replace y with x gene donated from father
>these cells replicate
>eventually you end up with all XX cells
>it is unable to undo the development that has already happened in your body
>you would start producing estrogen and proteins from that X gene now
>but you would still have a penis, balls, everything else
>you would never undergo any puberty style changes because you missed the window for changing, which is just after a fetus develops

>>27633044
is the only way this would work for transgender people, they would take a sample of DNA from you and your parents to simulate a version of you that is the other gender and grow the body
at which point they would need to transfer your consciousness to the other body and kill your original body

the issue that would be created then is how do you grow a body from a fetal stage to an adult stage in a short amount of time
using growth hormones wouldn't speed it up as much, and affecting the growth rate too much would make your lifespan about 30-40 years shorter and you would age so fucking fast
maybe they could just take the stem cells from the generated fetus and use a blank framework to grow a compatible body like how they can grow pig hearts on a template in a lab using only fetal cells

but then again, this is a lot of thought considering this thread is a transgender role-play and fetish discussion thread
>>
>>27632729
>grow big tits
>gene therapy
Dont be stupid, maybe this would have been possible while you were actually developing, now the closest you are going to get is hormones.
>>
>>27632913

>few months

If this treatment was more viable, it'd be being used by now for actual diseases, not just to turn delusional sissies into girls.

Sorry, but you're stuck being a boy; also, you'd need to grow a vagina, a womb, ovaries, etc. which is going to be a more complicated process than just replacing a chromosome (which is already far more complicated than you suspect).

I'm sure it'll be feasible eventually, OP, but you won't live to see it. Also, 3D can never be as beautiful as 2D, especially a girl as perfect as Yukari.
>>
>>27633243
I think the idea of changing body is interesting. But you don't really need to go through a growth stage. That can be simulated on a computer, just feed it the genetic code and it will do the simulation up to grown up body. Then you can 3D print the body in a finished state.
>>
File: best gup 33.png (881 KB, 745x1052) Image search: [Google]
best gup 33.png
881 KB, 745x1052
>>27633243
I appreciate the post anon, honestly building new bodies sounds ideal but for the time being, life extension is priority, yes?

God damn I just want tits and a vagina and a dick and balls.

>>27633305
:3

>>27633371
>posting best girl
Love for you anon. Yeah I know I am, I just like making these threads for fun to think about the possibilities.

Hey who knows, maybe we'll be around long enough for decent life extension? And of course nothing compares to 2D, I mean, 3DPD a shit.

>>27633418
3D printing new bodies.

3D printing living, breathing memes.

Johnson, call the Department of Defense. We have work to do.
>>
File: b1d6bc8b0e02214910b4fad2c30ada3f.jpg (785 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
b1d6bc8b0e02214910b4fad2c30ada3f.jpg
785 KB, 1600x1600
>>27633418

By the time we can 3D print entire bodies for people, gene therapy will be to society what penicillin is to us.

>>27633580

So you wanna be, basically, a herm? Look, I love futa as much as the next degenerate, but you're gonna have to settle for being a sissy cocksleeve.

At least you have good taste in cuties. I'd fuck you in your BP.
>>
File: yis.jpg (1 MB, 2500x1777) Image search: [Google]
yis.jpg
1 MB, 2500x1777
>>27633658
I can't even be a sissy cock slave. I'm fucking 6'2''. I have wide hips, but my shoulders are even wider. Everyone thinks I'm a muscly guy because of how wide and broad my shoulders and chest are.

Thanks anon, appreciate the thought. Fucking stuck like this for now. I swear one day I'll be a qt futa or loli with fluffy hair.

On another note why is Yukari so perfect?
>>
>>27632804
That isn't going to alter the shape of your body into a woman's. It'll give you female hormones and whatnot if you do this for many decades at a time somehow but your bone structure etc will always be male because your body shape developed in the womb and during puberty. Enjoy your mantits though
>>
>>27633767

I'd still fuck you in your faggot butt, anon. It's okay; as long as you've got the booty and hips, you can at least be dressed up like a girl. What's your penis like?

Yukari is perfect because:

>tomboy
>fluffy perfect hair
>very soft looking
>autistic about tanks
>endeavors and works hard despite her social issues

I want to get Yukari pregnant t b h
>>
File: best gup 52.jpg (139 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
best gup 52.jpg
139 KB, 800x800
>>27634776
My bad, had stuff to do.

Thank you anon <3 my private actually has this yin-yang looking thing on the left side of its head, apparently part of my dick being purple in some areas and almost dalmatian looking is genetic. Rather sensitive in those areas as well.

I see, you listed all of my reasons as well. Don't forget, she can be ballsy and outgoing as well, but at the right moments, i.e infiltration, Snake and Large Leader would enjoy her company and passion for tanks.

Same shaking my head to be honest familiamadingdong at the fact that she isn't in my bed letting me stroke her hair right now. Also incoming lewd.

2D is love 2D is life
>>
>>27633044
A generation of degenerate x-23's? Fucking count me in.
>>
DNA is like a blueprint. Changing a blueprint of a finished building doesn't change the building.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.