[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Anthony Burch can get his life back together why can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
If Anthony Burch can get his life back together
why can't you? It's time you guys stop posting sad frogs
on some defeatist cartoon website and start meeting
people! Just go to the fucking beach or something you
don't even need to have friends you can just make them there..
It's not fucking hard AT ALL
>>
>Live in the dark wastelands of European Mongolia
>Go to the beach
>>
>>27632657
dude just make your own it's NOT THAT HARD
ffs what is wrong with you people
>>
>>27632629
NO, ITS TIME FOR YOU TO GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER YOU PATHETIC WHORESON. YOU ARE ASSFUCKING STUPID DONT EVEN HAVE AN ACADEMIC DEGREE, YOU HAVE A SHIT JOB, NOBODY LOVES, OR EVEN LIKE YOU. LITERALLY EVERYTHING IN YOUR LIFE IS WORTHLESS SHIT! NOBODY FUCKING CARES WHAT SOME WHORES THINK ABOUT YOU.
>>
> go to beach
> there's nobody there
> it's 5 C, I'd freeze if I took my shirt off

Who talks to strangers at beaches anyway? Creepy.
>>
>>27633026
where is it? north east europe?
>>
Isn't that tai lopez
>>
>>27632629
>If Anthony Burch can get his life back together
why can't you?
>that pic
I'm dying here, anon.
>>
>>27634451
yes he's the lamborgini meme isnt he?
>>
>>27632629
Those girls are all ugly desu.
>>
I hope renting all those hoes was cheaper than renting a lambo, Tai.
>>
that looks like the opposite of anything i would ever want to be involved with. only the gayest of gays get wooed by this shit
>>
>>27632629
Who? Like seriously who?
>>
>>27636306
I want you to think of this post when you're crying yourself to sleep
>>
Wow he managed to stop looking like such a huge faggot.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.