[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how does one even get a gf?????
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1454861973354.jpg (106 KB, 1080x1350) Image search: [Google]
1454861973354.jpg
106 KB, 1080x1350
how does one even get a gf?????
>>
be good looking
>>
you have to recognise when a girl likes you.
it can be pretty difficult, but when you DO realise, you have to take the initiative, ask her out.
meet up with her a few times, if shes still into you, bang you got yourself a gf
>>
>>27632494
By being yourself.

That should probably be the tag at the top of the page.
>/r9k/ - Just be yourself
>>
>>27632494

Better question, how does one get a Sarah Jean Underwood gf?

>>27632515

/thread

Or decent looking with a lot of money/social status
>>
>>27632494
Personality, looks, status or money.
>>
>>27632588
>Better question, how does one get a Sarah Jean Underwood gf?
You have to be a Mexican millionaire.

>>27632608
>Personality
Lol
when will this meme ever end?
>>
Girls will just ask you out. You gotta be patient and not think about it. My wife literally just approached me and asked to hang out sometime.

If they don't, well, you're not good enough for that. Earn a bunch of money.
>>
>>27632494
Stop posting attractive women it triggers me
>>
yo brah just fuckin lift bruhh
>>
File: sju_mp_07.jpg (1 MB, 899x1348) Image search: [Google]
sju_mp_07.jpg
1 MB, 899x1348
>>27633269
Are you triggered enough, anon?
>>
>>27633341
I'm a big guy now but still no gf
>>
>be rich, handsome or famous
>???
>profit
>>
File: SaraJeanUnderwood8Assshot.gif (2 MB, 396x400) Image search: [Google]
SaraJeanUnderwood8Assshot.gif
2 MB, 396x400
>>27633398
>be rich, handsome or famous
that was very helpful, thanks
>>
>>27633370
forgive me for my covetousness
>>
>>27633553
Don't worry, I know very well how you feel.
t. never had SJU as my gf
>>
>>27633152
>>27633439
>>27633605

She's dating a Mexican millionaire? Go figure.
>>
>>27633605

She's one of the few girls I fantasize about dating too. There is a picture of her fishing in a bikini that I thought was really hot/cute. I want to hang out on a boat and fish with her. And then fuck her brains out on the boat.
>>
>>27633152
>Lol
>when will this meme ever end?
Look it up. Women will fuck dominant borderline homeless guys.
>>
>>27635506
>2016
>caring about your looks

we are living in a super capitalist society , women would rather date some average/ugly dude with a mansion in the French alps then some poor fag male model. That being said, getting rich is something not everyone is capable of
>>
>>27633398
>be rich
When will this meme end? I'm a 5' 6" anlet millionaire and I've never had a girlfriend (and been rejected all 5 times I've tried). Money is nice, but if having more than 5 million can't Trump being a manlet you guys seriously put way too much weight in welatg and too little in attractiveness
>>
>>27636519
Because you aren't Rich enough, sorry friends. Just day trade your money away to schlomo herkelsteiner
>>
>>27635506

>Women will fuck dominant borderline homeless guys.

I moved in with a friend from highscool when I was super desperate. Worst place I've ever lived. He's a fat metal head who had some weird pagan religion where he had his "tribe" around him all the time.

Meaning, him and I paid rent for the house while like 4-5 random fucking guys would randomly stay on my goddamn couch, use my tooth brush even and not pay a dime. The ONLY one of these guys with a qt gf was the buffer, better looking one (he wasn't a pretty boy, but he wasn't ugly either) and this dude was borderline homeless and a violent drunk too. And yet he was getting laid all the time. Not the guy with a job, paying for the actual house, being responsible.

Nope. The faggot who mouches off me gets more pussy than I do.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.