[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't we offing ourselves at shooting ranges? Seriously,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: 570107375.jpg (79 KB, 744x746) Image search: [Google]
570107375.jpg
79 KB, 744x746
Why aren't we offing ourselves at shooting ranges? Seriously, it seems like a great suicide method, you just act normal, act like you are interested in guns and stuff, buy like 10 bullets and off yourself.

Why isn't it suggested more often?
>>
>>27632375
don't you need to do a background check to go to a shooting range or is this just for purchasing a gun?
>>
>>27632418
In my country no, a friend just went there with like 4$ and was able to shoot
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 650x488
>>27632375
You need to own a gun to rent a gun at most shooting ranges.
>>
>>27632440
Not in Serbia, at least. And i believe you don't more often than not around the world.
>>
File: 6.jpg (71 KB, 498x668) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
71 KB, 498x668
>go to shooting range
>look up
>bullet holes in ceiling right above where people stand
>wish i was there that day
>>
>>27632481
You could cause one
>>
File: 68567567567.jpg (8 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
68567567567.jpg
8 KB, 316x202
I did this a few years ago and it didn't turn out well for me
>renting guns
>was really angry that day and thought that shooting could make the pain lighten
>got some good shots at least, I don't remember which gun but was a revolver
>thought about killing myself
>to finally rid myself of this pain on the spot, I didn't plan it from the beginning
>point revolver slightly upwards towards my chin without it being noticeable
>hesitate because I was a pussy
>nigger instructor sees this,
>swoops in to point my gun away and swipes it from me
>didn't even say much, was about to cry and then remembered I haven't for years
>banned from the range
>>
File: walmart.jpg (507 KB, 2650x1988) Image search: [Google]
walmart.jpg
507 KB, 2650x1988
>>27632689

>only alive because of a nigger

how do you cope?
>>
>>27632841
I remember him fondly. You should've let me pull the fucking trigger Darius.
>>
>>27632689
I don't know if i could do it... I will make sure before i go
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.