[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to disappear into the woods
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 240x180
Well come today my life is officially as pathetic as it can get. I am single, ugly as fuck and destined to be alone. I have packed a bag with food and water for a week, as well as a knife a shotgun and some twine to hunt and some stuff to farm food if I make it long enough.
>>
>>27632268
>water for a week

topkek... also no
>>
What's wrong with water for a week?
>>
>>27632268

>farm food
>in the woods

>eating what you catch

I doubt you could gut it and will probably get a tapeworm not being able to evaluate the animal
>>
>>27632268
Even though this done sound fun your fucked
>>
Just get a plane ticket to south america and disappear there. At least if someone shoots you you'll die quickly
>>
>>27632557

How are you going to pack a weeks worth of water

you mong

you going to pack 7 smalls bottles of water aren't you?
>>
>>27632654

op obviously has a personality disorder and is romancing about being a wood hobbit

He won't last 5 hrs with out the internet
>>
>>27632673
>>27632557
If you're living an active life in the forest you need at least 2 litres of water daily. That's 14 litres for a week, which is 14 kilos, which is heavy as fuck.

Also, I wish there were more robots I could do this with. We could just survive in the forest together and not say more than absolutely necessary. It'd be pretty great. Not to mention the gay sex.
>>
>>27632792

name me 5 edible fish in you local eco system

5 edible plants
>>
>>27632864
I don't know about fish, but my dad is essentially a hick and eats whatever he catches from our poo-infested lake and is fine.

>5 edible plants
No fucking clue, I'm just fantasizing. I could just pack some burritos and nuts or something.
>>
>>27632923
If you don't research this shit you're going to die.
>>
>>27632792
listen here faggot i was game for going inmawoods until you
mentioned gay sex. fuck no faggot, im not a degenerate! i may suck at fucking life and the universe may shit on me on an hourly basis, but i will not degrade myself to literal faggotry.
>>
>>27632977
It's not like it's permanent. A week at most. And I could pussy out whenever I felt like it. Ultimately my goal is to buy some land off the grid and live off the land. Nomadic lifestyle is for plebs.
>>
>>27632993
I was just kidding bruh.
>>
>bring bottle of everclear
>sterilize stream water with it

would this work? if not just boil it I guess.

that also sounds fun as fuck, but I'd be too afraid of spiders eating me in my sleep
>>
>>27633011
Protip: a grizzly bear can kill you in seconds
>>
>>27633138

this what people did 200 years ago. In fact US soldiers got about 7 shots of whiskey in their daily rations. All wars were fought drunk as fuck back then.
>>
>>27632268
bring a sleeping bag it's gonna get chilly
>>
>>27633175
>bears
Firearms + dog

>>27633138
>spiders
They sell special protective face nets to prevent bugs from gettng into your face and head orifices. These are usually intended for third-world countries where scary ass bugs are rampant, but I'd use it anywhere cause paranoia.
>>
>>27633290
where do you live in the us
>>
>>27633290
Bears can still maul you if they get shot or kill your dog
>>
>>27633290
bring sun screen you'll be outside all day
>>
>>27633307
Canadia

>>27633328
Bears are a non-problem. They won't approach you unless they're desperate, in which case your dog will alert you and you can kill it. They're only a problem if you're going camping temporarily and living like a nomad, which is a huge gamble and you deserve to be mauled for it.

>>27633355
Depends on where you live obviously.
>>
>>27633290
make some type of shelter when you get there one that blocks out the sun
>>
>>27633481
Wolves and panthers can still kill you especially if you sleep where you eat. Racoons are dangerous too and what about the bugs?
>>
>>27633481
definitely bring a sleeping bag it gets pretty cold up in Canada right also look for streams with fish and set up traps for them by blocking most of the way except a small section and put a net there to catch the fishy
>>
>>27633543
blocking most of the way with rocks*
>>
Yeah the area I'm going to has a pretty decent clearing with a river running through it.
>>
>>27632923
You're not OP Faggot, I'm OP faggot
>>
>>27633870
hopefully theres some fishies in there
>>
>>27633953

>not using commas

OP is confirmed fag.
>>
>>27633138
>>27632792

If you faggots wanna join up we could create a robot colony in the wastes of southern Ontario. We shall be famous for our pepes carved from stone.
>>
>>27634272
i don't think im allowed in canada anon got caught with possession of weed
>>
>>27634370
Might be different with Prime Minister Dudeweedman in charge
>>
>>27634429
maybe i was 15 and 17 when i got charged so its not on my adult record
>>
>>27632268
Live close enough to one of those camp retreats to steal things
>>
>>27634670
Maybe a camp for the mentally defective? They won't even know I'm taking their stuff.
>>
>>27633328
I've got a 30-06 for bears
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.