[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Anon bro, you should definitely get one of these! Just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 123465148.png (229 KB, 451x390) Image search: [Google]
123465148.png
229 KB, 451x390
>"Anon bro, you should definitely get one of these! Just push this button after I burn though a box of magnums (36ct) and it ships me a new box. Isn't technology exciting lol!"
>>
>>27632013
Is that seriously a thing? Normalfags can't just go to the nearest gas station and buy some?
>>
>>27632047
Look up "Amazon dash button"
It's the dumbest shit ever.
>>
>>27632092
It's a pretty good idea for convenience store owners. Pretty stupid at the household consumer level. Probably a lot of money to be made by accidental button presses.
>>
File: 1459280218671.jpg (351 KB, 1200x1096) Image search: [Google]
1459280218671.jpg
351 KB, 1200x1096
>>27632092
I dunno, it's pretty cool if you're use to receiving goods in the mail regularly...like you know...people in 2016 are.
>>
>>27632180
>it's 2016
First of all you're a fag for using this as part of your argument. Secondly, how fucking lazy are you that you can't walk to your computer and order something the normal way?
>>
>>27632092
If I could configure one to send me a shopping cart of various items (like my entire grocery list), then it would be useful. Getting one for ordering ONE ITEM is stupid if you're not ordering in bulk and going through it like crazy.
>>
>>27632251
> walk to your computer and type in URL then click product from list then type in card information then address.
Or just press one button...
>>
>>27632251
>the normal way?
Well la dee da, we got a natural normalfag on our hands.
>>
>>27632251

How fucking lazy are you that you can't go outside and cultivate your own vegetables like a normal person?

t. pre-industrial revolution pissant
>>
I'd mash the button like a fighting game if I saw one of those lying around.
Ordering tons of pizzas for somebody is now obsolete.
>>
File: 1459741448741.jpg (1 MB, 2786x1720) Image search: [Google]
1459741448741.jpg
1 MB, 2786x1720
i used to get feels on a bitch, but now i throw shields on the dick, to stop me from that HIV shit.
>>
>>27632653
wat. that's a man you faggot
>>
I'm convinced guys that have that much sex are fucking anything with two legs, like there aren't even enough 7/10+ chicks to go around much less to bang every other night unless maybe you live in a major city.
>>
what's this, a computer virus in a box
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.