[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey robots, If your conscience could travel back in time (to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: uojc0dy.jpg (973 KB, 3024x3024) Image search: [Google]
uojc0dy.jpg
973 KB, 3024x3024
Hey robots,
If your conscience could travel back in time (to your younger body), how far would you travel to fix your life and what would you do?
>>
>>27631924
If I can't fix my problems now why should my former self be able to?
>>
Kill my mom
>>
>>27631944
Think of it as a second chance to not become a fuck up.
>>
>>27631944
because you know the outcome
>>
>>27631924
I would go back in time to prevent my dad being killed.

But if i can only go back to my younger body i would only be 2 years old then.

What the hell could a 2 year old do?
>>
>>27631924
Age 5. I'd do my homework, pick up the guitar sooner, and exercise more.
>>
>>27631961
Kill his mom and dad
>>
10th grade.
>don't start abusing drugs
>just fucking ask her out
>>
>>27632275
>>27631995

>implying I didn't force myself into social interactions for years
>implying anyone else is responsible for my isolation

hmm
>>
Back to 7th grade and actually talk to people and make friends instead of becoming the antisocial piece of shit that I've become.
>>
File: 1458163498450.jpg (221 KB, 640x635) Image search: [Google]
1458163498450.jpg
221 KB, 640x635
I would have made sure the helium tank didn't contain any oxygen.
>>
I'd go back in time and kill myself. Two birds

>I can finally exact my anger against a human, to satisfy my need for killing.
>I'll just fade out of existence, a quick and painless death.
>>
>>27632953
fuck i was going to say the same thing.I also hate myself for all my mistakes i made and just want to fade away from the lives of my parents(not by committing suicide as it will crush their hearts).i just wish i was never born.
>>
>>27631924
probably go back to when i was 17yrs old when I saved my ex from being hit by a car. I got hit instead but no big deal, insurance gave me 35k CA, I spent half of it trying to make her happy and the other half was stolen. she cheated on me with 20 other people and had a kid. I wish I could go back to when I thought " hey i got this cheque for 35000$, ill show her and we can do things "

If I could Id put that money away, tell current gf that its not working out and leave my shitty dead end town, id pay for schooling and work my way up to a job where I barely put in labour mentally and physically like all the other rich assholes who have it so good at the moment.
>>
I'm an actual robot so I don't give a fuck, I would have fucked my life up twice as bad.
>>
>>27631924
99.99% chance that no robot would "fix" anything if they had a second chance. do you really think people here were ignorant as kids about the consequences of living that way?
>>
>>27634444
quads of truth

is 8 /r9k/ back up yet?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.