[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Part of the reason I gave up on women is that literally every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160328_231734.jpg (8 KB, 164x132) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160328_231734.jpg
8 KB, 164x132
Part of the reason I gave up on women is that literally every single one I've ever talked to has a BF. Even I thought things were going well, I could make a game out of seeing how long until they casually mention their BF in conversation.

How does one acquire a GF when they're literally all taken?
>>
Don't be poor and short next time and she won't even mention her bf.

Huh what bf? I'm single:3
>>
>>27631916
This.

The reason they are always taken is that it takes them from 1 hour to 14 days at most to get a new guy after a breakup.
Unless you catch that tiny period where one isn't taken, I'm afraid getting a gf means that you will inevitably have to cuck some other guy.
>>
>>27631916
>>27631973

Pretty poor, but I'm by no means short.

Btw, it's not about standards, either. The ham beasts are taken cause I live in a mostly black area, but everyone else is taken, like the acne scarred faces. Hell, the autistic girl I used to play DnD with is getting married.
>>
>>27632088
As I said, women are never without a bf, purely because no matter how ugly dumb or deformed they are, there will always be volunteers.
Unless you want to take the beta route of orbiting sluts and wait until they break up and fight over 10 other men to fuck her, I'm affraid you have to go on a cuck rampage.
>>
>>27632271

Like I said, I have given up on it. I'm 27, and I'm tired of pretending I have a chance. It's been alright, but I'm still curious.
>>
>>27632661
never give up never surrender my man
>>
File: 300px-156-CWCMegan1.jpg (37 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
300px-156-CWCMegan1.jpg
37 KB, 300x225
>>27631902
Christian Weston Chandler, is that you?
>>
>>27632978

Why not? I'll be at that age where all that's left are single moms looking to settle down if I haven't already crossed that line. I'll graduate to wizardom in a few years and that'll be the end of it.

>>27633066

Fraid not.
>>
>>27631902
Girls with boyfriends are usually the easiest to talk to because they're not afraid of looking bad or giving you the wrong impression.
There's nothing on the line for them so they can be genuine and honest.
Also the best ones are taken anyway. Chances are you're not the only person who makes a really deep connection with her. Hell, even excepting her boyfriend there are probably a lot of guys into her.
>>
>>27633171
you still gotta be open to possibilities life gives you so what if you are over 30, i know a guy who lost his virginity at 37 and is now happily married
>>
>>27633189

Yea, I know. Since giving up on a GF, talking to them has been much easier. That's how I started making it a game to see how long it takes before they mention their boyfriend.

It's a bit of a catch 22 because if they dump their BF for me, then that shows a lack of commitment, which is not something anyone wants to see in a partner.
>>
>>27633250

Open?
Sure.

I am expecting it or pursuing it?
Not at all. Not anymore.
>>
>>27631902
They do that when you're being creepy.
>>
>>27631902
>Oh, sorry, I'm taken.
Literally the easiest denial in history
SHE DOESN'T WANT YOU
>>
>>27633446
Except its not "Sorry I'm taken :^)". It's just something that comes up in conversation. Like this one time before class (college), it was just the two of us. We started talking about dogs, and she casually said "My boyfriend's dogs is..." and we kept chatting until class started.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.