[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you live in a /r9k/ community
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: waco texas disaster.gif (33 KB, 227x149) Image search: [Google]
waco texas disaster.gif
33 KB, 227x149
Would /r9k/ live together on a commune?

Would you be willing to drop your autistic and lazy ways to live with people like you? You could socialize with people who aren't normies in a pressure free power level meme farm.

Take note, your daily activities would include:
>waking up early
>cleaning your room and common areas
>working with your hands (lifting logs, building cucksheds, chopping wood, weaving hammocks)
>working on the farm
>working with livestock
>socializing with your brothers on the farm
>playing video games (alone or in a big room-LAN party)
>browsing 4chan and making brag threads on /r9k/ about how sweet your humble meme life is
>posting on our very own board dedicated to the glorious memes and lifestyle of our commune
>eating good homegrown food
>sleeping with your newly earned brainwashed housewife qt

The funny part about this silly hypothetical question is that people on 4chan have actually aspired for colonization projects many times in the past. There is an e i g h t chan board dedicated entirely to setting up a whites only colony in Africa, there is a /pol/ initiative to do the same thing that's being developed as we speak. Many of these have failed, and I find it very interesting that anons are still working towards perfecting the planning and making a literal 4chan city.

Do you think the common behaviors of /r9k/ could in any way support a sustainable living plan, or are you sure that the populous of this board is literally too autistic to unify under a goal?

Hypothetical, of course.
>>
>>27631850
>Do you think the common behaviors of /r9k/ could in any way support a sustainable living plan, or are you sure that the populous of this board is literally too autistic to unify under a goal?
Yes.
>>
>>27631909
I would have to agree. Looking into the e i g h t chan board right now, I will link
>>
Sure. Can I bring my girlfriend with me ?
>>
>>27632249
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

nice bait
>>
>>27632269
Not bait at all. This one thing can destroy whole community on that farm.
If that was supposed to be a farm for people just on /r9k/ it maybe can be ok but still you have a fattas lazy person what dont want to do anything.
People with mental problems and they should have their meds.
And socially retarded one who just dont get laid.
When you bring up with you another board its gonna end like some pathetic race-war between one and another.
>>
I want to live in an all female community and all the girls bully and make fun of me and force me to do lewd things
>>
Only if there are qt trap community cumdumpsters
>>
>tfw no fight club commune
>tfw too much of a pussy to be in a fight club style commune
>>
>>27632585
traps are allowed, but they must all be tied up in a damp grungy shed and gagged.
>>
>>27631850
why does it have to be a commune?

i would be cool with just a house that people live in and pay rent. we don't have to live entirely off of the fat of the land. if someone figures out a way to make money without being a cog in the machine that's great, but that's how almost everybody survives, not to mention most of the people here.
>>
>>27632636
Count me in.

>>27632639
I think most people dont like this idea for some reason.
>>
File: outer heaven.jpg (106 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
outer heaven.jpg
106 KB, 800x800
>>27631850
A bunch of us robots should conquer a small island nation and establish Robot Outer Heaven.
>>
File: moonhookers.jpg (24 KB, 430x381) Image search: [Google]
moonhookers.jpg
24 KB, 430x381
> tfw no robot moonbase with hookers and fast internet
> we'd survive by selling helium-3 mined by our bots

But anyway, OP's plan would result in OP's image.
> wake up early, hell no
> big part of day taken by pointless work
> farm life
>>
I'd think the normies would provide too many obstacles for this type of grand project to even take off. Even if it did I doubt all who joined would be 100% robots. How would you even test that
>inb4 official robot test
>>
>>27631850

>being lazy
>being autistic
>hating women
>having no useful real-life skills

Yeah, that sounds like it'd make a great commune. The entire spine of a commune is work, which is exactly what NEETs are best at not doing.

The only way this would work is small scale, run by someone who isn't a fucking autist or an edgy 18 year old, if everyone had money to front for it and everyone had set jobs and skills they learnt before going in. You also need income, it's very hard to live completely off the land. You need things you can't grow or make, so you still need jobs and interaction with the outside world even if it's just taking eggs and strawberries to the local market.

It'd probably be viable if it wasn't entirely populated by neets running away from their mean parents who're tired of looking after their sponging asses. But that's exactly what it would be full of.
>>
File: 1862_32.jpg (55 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1862_32.jpg
55 KB, 500x375
This is the kind of thing I'd go for:

>70kGBP,
>already has 3 places to live on it,
>small enough to manage but large enough to have a lot of space,
>already producing fruit/veg/honey/wax/etc. >Near a beach and a town for fishing, selling produce, etc.

Seven people go in at 10k each or 14 at 5k. Build a few haybale houses on the land and you're made. All you need to have is some way of making pocket money online (make candles/soap on etsy, screen print shirts, write a blog, make a channel, sell chocolates, whatever) and someone willing to learn a few phrases in Spanish.

"There are 40 orange trees, 25 olive trees, almonds, avocados, bananas, guavas, apricots, plums, kiwis, zapotes, nispero (loquat), mulberries, acacias, carob, mulberries, figs, grapes, pears & apples, with an intensive under story of vegetables, fruit, herbs, mushrooms, nuts and grains, & 5 bee hives & a pond."

http://www.greenshifters.co.uk/for_sale/1862_Small_Organic_Farm_Wooden_House_2_Yurts
>>
>>27632530
I want the same but they dress me up and try and feminise me.
>>
>>27632772
>everyone is an E rank
>niggers come and steal our shit
>>
>>27634801

>grow mushrooms
>consume mushrooms
>become hippes

...actually that sounds pretty good. I'd take hunting down deer for delicious meats and smoking their tasty innards for jerky over getting a McJob any day.

Sounds like there's enough shit growing to make some decent alcohol too. I can drink some sloe gin, work on my art, make smoked fish, get myself a woodturner...

Holy shit I want in I hate my normie wageslave life.
>>
>>27634801

I wanna make olive oil with sprigs of herbs in it and sell it at some cute spanish market to filthy rich american tourists. If only I had money to put in.
>>
>>27634801

can i be the cute waifu and pick berries while the men go hunting, and cook for them when they get back? And at xmas we can all sit around the wood burner and give each other hand made presents.

If some nice guy gave me a pair of rabbit skin boots he made just for me I'd give him free access to tits for the rest of the month even if he was the most acne ridden beta male out there. Probably a handy too if he helped me figure out how to make cider.

>Captcha
>Select all images with bicycles.
>pfft.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.