[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>search qt grills from high school on facebook >many are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: 4325234234.png (83 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
4325234234.png
83 KB, 724x611
>search qt grills from high school on facebook
>many are now either fat or ugly
>mfw I like seeing them fail, even though they did nothing to me
>>
All the ones that bullied me are now fat and ugly with 5 kids from different Tyrones and it brings me ultimate joy
>>
>>27631321
pretty much

girl that rudely rejected me and bullied me in high school is now fat as fuck complaining that no one likes her

fills me with joy
>>
They enjoyed the hell out of their youth, made awesome memories and haven now moved on. Meanwhile you're a bitter virgin that never got to have any fun and most likely never will, and even if you do you'll be that weird older guy.
>>
File: donald.gif (428 KB, 480x238) Image search: [Google]
donald.gif
428 KB, 480x238
>>27631261
same here.

Almost everyone of the """""""""""cool kids"""""""""""" from my high school is now fat loser or fat and married with kids.

Thanks to autims I dodged that fate.
>>
>>27631450
Yet they, just like us, are still miserable.
>>
>>27631450
>They enjoyed the hell out of their youth, made awesome memories and haven now moved on

Sweet life of normies ends at age 18 for boys and at 25 for girls.

Autist life starts to get good at age 35.
>>
>see this one quiet girl is now a stripper
>1000 normibook comments about the lads at the club

i remember how she was bullied by stacies for being ugly
>>
This is true. Many of the people I went to HS with are now fat. There is a definite correlation between how they behaved in high school and where they are now. The jocks and bullies are stuck in dead-end jobs as poorfags. The good students who were nice in general are the successful ones.
>>
>>27631261
post some pics i want to laugh
>>
>seeing stacey crying about no chad because she's become a fat hambeast fills you with determination
>>
>>27631530
>good at age 35
Because you have two degrees and a well-paid job, right? Not because you're a basement dwelling NEET still living with your parents?

>>27631535
Pics pls.
>>
my group of friends from elementary who suddenly stopped talking to/hanging out with me sometime during freshman year are all doing fine..
>>
>>27631681

I'm sure they just project an image of them being fine on social media. They're likely miserable behind that veneer
>>
File: exactly.gif (656 KB, 500x271) Image search: [Google]
exactly.gif
656 KB, 500x271
>>27631261
that is how it works.
That was always how it worked.
The "popular girls" were never very pretty and certainly never very smart. They always end up weird or fat or broke.
>The actual high-quality girls are focused on being decent human beings and aren't interested in slutting it up, etc.
>Girls with Issues slut it up, put out, etc. to get the attention and such they crave
>Because they are mentally unhealthy they compete with each other viciously and marginalize the actual high-quality girls
>Medium quality guys and guys with no long-term plans and guys that just want sex/prestige know the low-quality girls will fuck them so they compete for them
>Other morons see this and assume it is because the low-quality grls are high-quality
That is where 'popular girls' come from
Didn't your dad teach this stuff?
Andway,
>The low-quality girls are successful by their own parameters in high school but have no long-term goals or plans other than seeking attention
>High-quality girls continue to pursue their goals along with high-quality men
>The low-quality men end up associating with low-quality wwomen and high-quality men with high-quality women
That's why when you fgo to a 20 year HS reuniion the prom queen is divorced 3 times and looks 50, the captain of the football team is fat and drinks too mcuh.
Meanwhile that girl from band is married to that guy that took all AP courses, they own two homes, and they homeschool.
>>
File: 1444682805838.png (121 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1444682805838.png
121 KB, 258x245
>>27631261
>mfw high school chad is now morbidly obese since he stopped playing sports
>>
>>27631719
true, one of them recently posted on facebook one of those feel-good motivational normalfag meme images about not caring what others think
>>
>>27631726

>tfw you would still suck fatChad's dick
>>
One of the girls I went to high school with was a big attention whore, and now is an even bigger one. She's decent-looking for her age (we're in our 30s), and doing glamour modeling. Nearly every single day she posts a picture of herself on FB that's basically "hey look how pretty I am, give me attention! This is from my latest photoshoot!"
>>
>>27631857
I don't know senpai, I can honestly say I'm more attractive than a lot of the jocks from high school are now, it's a mess.

A lot of them are also balding for some reason too.
>>
Americans on here seem blind to social class. You get people swearing that Chads become rich while others claim they become poor. Similarly for Staceys (both in terms of attractiveness and success)

It's obviously all down to social class ffs. If you went to an expensive private school then even the dumbest Chad you knew will be a success. A crap school and Chad makes minimum wage.

I went to school with a varied ranges with expected results. I think one thing I've noticed is that the smart ones who have done worse than their potential were overly sensitive at school.

I think being a robot can let you escape your social class expectations, for better or worse
>>
>>27631878

All that test makes them bald due to it converting to DHT or whatever (cause of male pattern baldness)
>>
>>27631976
>drown in PTP in high school
>transform into George Costanza in your early 20s
It's like some kind of divine justice
>>
I dropped out of hs to start working at mcdonalds and my group abandoned me because I was "stupid"

theyre all working at mcdonalds and living with their parents, I swapped to taco bell and am moving downtown soon

not bad, looks like that highschool deplomas being put to good use
>>
>>27632028

Whoa! Taco bell, what an upgrade. Is Pizza Hut next in your future?
>>
>>27631957
Hooray for North European education. There are no elite private schools, everyone goes to the same schools regardless of wealth.
>>
>>27632052
nah, I just work for the money, I work like 18 hours a week and spend most of my time inside but at least Im happy with my life
>>
File: 1455290693235.jpg (46 KB, 634x436) Image search: [Google]
1455290693235.jpg
46 KB, 634x436
>>27631627
>dat project
>>
i've become well read in memes and am an avid cuckposter in social media sites.
>>
>>27631450
guess what? Death is the cure.
>>
>>27631450
but anon, I am having fun. Part of my fun is laughing at other people.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.