[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, fembot here. Finally stopped lurking and actually approached/talked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: calculated.png (304 KB, 500x353) Image search: [Google]
calculated.png
304 KB, 500x353
So, fembot here. Finally stopped lurking and actually approached/talked to some of you guys here even though I fucking have HUGE anxiety issues but hey YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND RIGHT. Basically, you guys complain about females being so horrible when you guys are so rude to the point of telling me to stab myself in the throat? Yeah wonder why you can't get laid? I actually put heaps of effort into being nice and basically all I get back is fucking the most pathetically disgusting behaviour. You guys are actually delusional - it's not woman, look at how you treat them? Fuckwits.
>>
>I'm a girl btw :^)
Okay, we got it. Fuck off. And stab yourself in the throat after that.
>>
How are you approaching people on an anonymous board?
>>
>>27630695
we could all be women you fucking clown. THATS THE POINT
>>
>>27630695
Any examples? I'm unironically interested
>>
>>27630695
>boo hoo hoo they were mean to me :(
Fuck off back to tumblr
>>
Your a dumb cunt get the fuck off my board whore
>>
>>27630695
OP, most /r9k/ members will troll you for being female. Ignore them, The best place i can recommend to you is the /fembot feels/ general. there are still trolls in that thread, but you can try to ignore them. Do not reply to them.
>>
>>27630695
I'm going to assume by talked you mean "nobody was nice to me in my attention threads".

Because if you actually managed to have a discussion you wouldn't be lamenting about this, it's really easy to meet friends of either gender here. Unless you're easily upset, then you just lose.
>>
File: ts05_jpg.jpg (171 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
ts05_jpg.jpg
171 KB, 768x1024
>>27630695
OP what do you think about horse dicks

be honest
>>
>>27630939
Fembot feels is one of the WORST places, atleast from my experience. There's nobody of value in those threads from what I've seen.
>>
>>27630695
>So, fembot here.
Sigh... every time...
When will you learn?
>>
>>27630981
A E S T H E T IC

Origano Comet
>>
>>27630996
Yeah, i agree it's pretty low quality. But i don't really know of anything better. seems like this board is populated by sexists and it really can't be helped.

>HURR DURRR women can't be lonely xDDD
is a perfect example of what you can expect out of this board.
>>
>>27631045
That's largely true, but I've had plenty of solid discussions in spite of that demeanor.

It's rare to find good discussion in a thread made about females because the anti-girl brigade shows up and shits things up. But if you start talking in non-gendered threads it's usually not bad.

I'd also bet most "girls" in fembot feels aren't actually rocking two X chromosomes for one reason or another.
>>
>>27631045
Males on this board get bashed just as bad for being retarded, youre just blind to it becuase its the norm or youre a brainwashed professional victim aka woman.

Heres a tip to avoid this horrible internet mysoggyknee terrorism; do like everyone else and post anonymously.
You get picked on for being a retard, and attentionwhore, male or female.
>>
>>27630695
The entire point of r9k is that most of us are secretly female pretending to hate women.

It stops the robots from ever getting out of here.
>>
>>27630695
post tits whore; also "fembots" don't exist
>>
Roastie plz
Get the fuck out of here
>>
R O E S T I E R O A S T I E

> it's not woman, look at how you treat them?

Why can't girls meme properly

Why can't girls into sentence structure

your question wasn't actually a question
>>
>>27630695
You don't understand that females can't be robots. Because this board is for men to bitch about women -not technically but yes- a woman will not be accepted. Just cause you're bitched at here doesn't mean we bitch at females in real life. You don't belong here. You deserve to be verbally attacked for trying to invade, whatever your reasons are. If you don't like it you can; hide your identity, not post, and/or leave. Now ToGTFO.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.