[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I joined my schools anime club last week and discovered there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1437068249864.jpg (109 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1437068249864.jpg
109 KB, 900x900
I joined my schools anime club last week and discovered there are only 2 members; me, and this cute as fuck girl who looks like Tomoko and is completely mute. The club basically has no activities and only exists because there were apparently a lot of members last year. For the next 6 months I have to spend an hour every Friday in a small room with her.

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO??

I don't even know if she likes anime, all she does is look at her hands and hide her face and eyes with her hair. We're supposed to come up with activities for the club and produce a report on what we are doing. Truth be told I really want to fuck her, I want to hold her in my arms and I want to make her happy.

What do you think I should do? For now I figured the best way forward is to recommend her some anime. What anime would an autistic mute girl like?
>>
The best course of action is to stop lying on the internet, you massive fucking faggot.
>>
>>27630665
Hello bullshit police?
Yeah OP is being a lying faggot again.
>>
File: 1415875534612.jpg (12 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1415875534612.jpg
12 KB, 255x255
Origonal Postorino
>>
>>27630665

>anime club

why
>>
>>27630665
Anon, the best defense is a good offense
>>
1/5 almost made me reply.
>>
>>27630681
>>27631276
But it's such an enjoyable fantasy.
>>
>>27630665
school is like high school or uni?
>>
File: 1455244227091.png (316 KB, 432x413) Image search: [Google]
1455244227091.png
316 KB, 432x413
I remember in my last year of high school 5 years ago a anime club was looking for people.

The poster had Naruto, Inuyasha, and Wan Piss. Didn't go anywhere near that shit.
>>
>>27631434
oh and yeah, just talk to her daily, make sure you tell her some "secrets" of you or tell you so, 2 or 3 months later, confess to her, wait 2 or 3 months later and then enjoy the show
>>
OP you came there for Anime, stay strong and stay the course. But get her involved even if she gives you hardly a word.
>>
Remember, mute means she can't say no.
Jokes aside, just use written talking and start off by watching anime or some shit.
>>
File: 1427852517914.jpg (54 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
1427852517914.jpg
54 KB, 475x356
>>27630665
Pls don't mute me, roboto-senpai.
>>
>>27630665
Dear OP,
even though your post obviously is a fictional plot I really enjoyed it.
It is nice to see how you play with the motives of an introvert meeting a qt 3.14 grill who due to a handicap is even more introverted (a mute! very clever!) but go bejond the anime cliche and mix it with the protagonist's confusion about his feelings of anger and sexual frustration, attraction and general social retardation. He is helpless and gets more angry, he starts to realize his opportunity, wants to grasp it but struggles with his social incompetence. He goes to the anonymous frog posting board (clever: you posted a common pepe, one that suits the plot very well!) to ask for help but can't fully express himself because of his confusion (even to the observer it stays unclear what his main motive for posting is: fulfilling the requirements of the club / having to spend one hour every friday in an uncomfortably awkward situation / wanting to win a girls favor), wich on the other hand gives a very deep insight into his situation.
All this you did in only four short paragraphs. Bravo!
This is truly a quality post.

Yours truly
Anon
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.