[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feminist rebuttal to the lock and key analogy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (395 KB, 798x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
395 KB, 798x1000
>A pencil that gets sharpened all the timd will eventually be reduced to nothing, but a pencil sharpener can sharpen many pencils and be fine

How do I counter this, lads?
>>
Dicks don't shrink.
>>
Your dick doesn't shrink when you have sex and sharpeners dull with each pencil.

An analogy is supposed to help someone understand an issue, you cant just pull random shit out of your ass as if its relevant. A car garage can fit many cars but a car can only be in one place at a time therefore women shouldnt be monogamous hurr durr feminism wins
>>
>>27630403
All analogies are bullcrap. I hope you'll realise that when you grow up.
>>
People aren't objects and neither of those argumentS work
You're both retards for arguing with analogies instead of just using science.
>>
>>27630403
Just like the original, this has absolutely no bearing on what it's supposed to be talking about.
>>
It's hard to win an argument with a smart person and impossible against a dumb one
Don't try to argue with feminists
>>
>>27630403
great so can I sharpen my pencil?
>no
what good are you then

worst case scenario you get laid God speed
>>
in what world would a blade never dull?

a magical one that's what.
>>
A dick doesn't shrink in that manner. It's more akin to a mechanical pencil, you just need to refill the stuff inside after use.

Feel free to sharpen one of those and see what happens. Not so great for the sharpener as it turns out.
>>
Niggers aren't jews but they deserve a tomb
>>
By entertaining feminists' arguments you are conceding defeat.

Laughter and ridicule cut far worse than a well put together argument
>>
>>27630403
the very basic core of the issue is that an overwhelming majority of men are instinctively not emotionally attracted to promiscuous women, while women don't really have an opinion on the issue; I'm not using this as justification for male promiscuity, because I view it as no better than female promiscuity, but it's also been shown that a man's promiscuity has no bearing on his own ability to emotionally pair bond, nor does it have any bearing on his emotional desirability among women, while the same is simply not the case for promiscuous women.

it then stands to reason that in terms of desiring anything but a purely sexual relationship, women should defer to men on this particular issue, and have no room to complain when they slut around and men don't want to care about them beyond their use as an object for sexual gratification.
>>
>>27630929
this, basically. if she says yes you get your pencil sharpened, and if she says no then she isn't a pencil sharpener to begin with and the analogy is proven retarded and safe to disregard.
>>
>>27630403
sharpener with use gets dull and you have to throw it out
penises actually "grow" with use since the tissue is damaged and gets swollen/"bigger"
>>
>>27630403
A pencil sharpener would dull after enough pens
>>
>>27630403
>How do I counter this?
You fucking don't.
Analogies should only be used in rhetoric to clarify an argument. It should not BE your argument.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.