[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>come home today >dad is waiting for me >he has my 10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1431020949923.jpg (184 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1431020949923.jpg
184 KB, 1280x720
>come home today
>dad is waiting for me
>he has my 10 inch monster dildo on the table
>he asks me to explain this
>panicking
>say "Sorry dad, I brought a girl home in the middle of the night and yeah..."
>he looks at me very unstintingly for a little bit
>he finally says "tell your girls to take their filth home with them"
>say "y-yes sir" and take it and leave
Do you think he bought it?
>>
>>27630367
So what youre saying is you shove the dildo in your own ass?
>>
>>27630402
No he shoves it in his boipucci, huge difference
>>
He's lying to himself so he doesn't have to live with the fact that his son is a degenerate failure.
>>
>>27630367
>sir

hahahaha fucking Americans
>>
Why is he asking you where it came from if he bought it?
>>
>>27630701

I'm American and I've never called my dad "sir".

I've seen it happen though. Always so fucking disgusting and creepy and weird.
>>
post a pic of the dildo

and another of it in your ass
>>
>>27630367
Why would you say "yes sir"? Your 18, right? If he actually did say "tell your girls to take their filth home with them" He sounds like a bible thumper. But yeah, i think he bought it.
>>
>>27630720
I always imagine the dad to be some deadbeat ex-militaryfag that gets cucked by his wife. Of course he has anger issues, you can tell by the wrinkles in his neck caused by massive veins popping up every time he explodes. Which happens every ten minutes.
>>
>>27630720
this desu famalam. I think it happens more in the south.
>>
>>27630367
Kill yourself

commentus originalis
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.