[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
today, after my gf told me she was really sick and throwing up,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1459663385908s.jpg (8 KB, 213x249) Image search: [Google]
1459663385908s.jpg
8 KB, 213x249
today, after my gf told me she was really sick and throwing up, i told her to "keep your chin up and keep shaking your tits"
she broke up with me.

she never heard the phrase, i said. " you know, its like 'keep shakin ya dick'"
>>
>Woman thinks a relationship is not going well
>Instantly abandons ship and hops onto the next one

>Man thinks that a relationship is not going well
>Tries to make it work at all cost

Why do we support women's rights?
>>
why did you think this warranted making a thread
>>
>>27630336
I'd be pissed too if my boyfriend made a stupid aspie joke like that if I was feeling incredibly sick and throwing up.
>>
Please explain why you're on /r9k/ despite having a gf.
>>
>>27630388
*desperate man thinks

Fixed that for you
>>
>>27630449
>I'd be pissed too if my boyfriend made a stupid aspie joke like that if I was feeling incredibly sick and throwing up.

You don't know what incredibly sick is.
>>
>>27630530
ohhh yes i do. i have had to go to the emergency room after being so sick that I couldn't eat or drink for a couple days.
>>
>>27630649
No you don't you fucking pussy. I bet it wasn't even "incredibly" but you had to go to the emergency room because your vagina told you to.

>feeling incredibly sick
>caring about some bullshit someone said

pick one
>>
>>27630736
yes i do know what it is. >:( vaginas don't talk, u weirdo
>>
>>27630388
This is how it's going nowadays
if there's any sort of conflict they flake out and jump to the next guy in line on tinder

they have a sea of candidates just waiting, why would they bother wasting any time in a relationship they aren't 100% satisfied with
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.