[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that fat kid who was more of a vidya addict than you got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
>that fat kid who was more of a vidya addict than you got a girlfriend out of nowhere
>that borderline retarded and annoying kid got a girlfriend out of nowhere
>that kid had his face completely fucking covered in acne got a girlfriend out of nowhere
>that kid who had no concrete interests and hobbies got a girlfriend out of nowhere

WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME? WHAT IS MY PROBLEM? AM I SOMEHOW WORSE THAN THOSE KIDS?
WHY WON'T SOMEONE ACTUALLY FUCKING TELL ME MY PROBLEM INSTEAD OF SUGARCOATING EVERYTHING THEY SAY TO ME?
>>
>>27630201
Maybe it's because they spend their time talking to girls, meeting new people, and being interesting. You spend your time being a judgy weirdo.
>>
>>27630201

It's a numbers game. If they're available by just simply being outside and you aren't (because you are in your room), then they have a higher chance of succeeding.
>>
>>27630201
you don't want a gf that's literally the only possible answer. "problems" don't mean anything everyone has them and you're not special.
>>
>>27630448
What do YOU fucking know? I'm constantly meeting and trying to meet new girls, but they either want nothing with me or they already have boyfriends.
>>
>>27631132
total lie. you'd get to third base with girls in your league before they even get to know you.
>>
>>27630829
>>27630829
this is so true.
If you want a gf,and you're wiling to scarifice comfort to get one, then there is no reason to be without one.
>>
>>27631132
See? You're angry and bitter. Stop it.
>>
>>27630201
lower your standards dummy
>>
>>27631357
>implying my standards aren't already as low as they could possibly get, without me losing my dignity
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (105 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
105 KB, 320x287
>>27630201
its either ur autism (most likely) or ur standards are too high
>>
>>27631948
> without me losing my dignity

all them niggas u listed probably lost theirs
>>
lower standards and ask more out
it helps if you don't like her
>>
There is some type of blockage in our brains anon, that or witchcraft, there is something very wrong with us. Ignore the fucking normies trolls in this board.
I don't get how some people can be so outgoing when they are so bad looking why is it that I feel conscious even about the most insignificant of my defects even though over all I'm probably above average. There is something very wrong with us anon.
>>
>>27632126
no that's just you being in an uncomfortable situation. literally everyone went through the same thing before they became "outgoing"

put a normie normington in your moms stinky basement and they will feel odd and won't know what to do. you're not special.
>>
>>27630201
I got 2 answers you psychotic autist, the first is talk to more grills. The second is have you seen their gfs? They're most likely either ugly or using them for ulterior motive. Having a gf means jack shit, it's about the quality of the relationship and how attractive the female is, unless you're a khv then you gotta scrape the bottom of the barrel until you rack up enough experience points to get a keeper. Ya feel me?
>>
> tfw this thread is me

Being a friendless loser, it's not like I can just go outside and talk to complete strangers either. Not even Chad does that.
>>
>>27633348
Actually you can, but weed, offer to smoke with chill looking people try to find a reason to snag their info like number or Jewbook, and there ya go, on your way to making friends. Just don't fuck with niggers
>>
>>27633454
> don't smoke
> don't drink
> weed is not readily available in my country, amphetamine is most popular, even if I did that shit
> jewbook, implying

I know this sounds like a judgemental autism, but you really described human trash, druggies who use facegook.
>>
>>27630201
They were more "normal" and probably more social. Some personality types simply suck in social contexts, simple as that.
>>
>>27632126
Some of us are too self-aware and sensitive which leads to social inhibition amongst other things.
>>
>>27633089
That is intensely stupid. The very fact that not everyone gets past whatever bumps they encounter clearly shows that people's experiences are vastly different.
>>
>>27633651
>bumps
you're an idiot. i'm not talking about your "unique**" experience im saying the way you feel or think is nothing special.
>>
>>27633535
Kek I dont use jewbook cause it's a psyop and fed monitoring device, all I'm saying is if you need friends it might help. And human trash? That's a tad judgemental friend, you ever heard the saying beggars can't be choosers? Btw I think that drug usage is pretty standard isolationist bot type numb the monotony of existence behavior. You sound like a naive idealist, m8
>>
>>27630201
I feel the same anon. I fucking hate people.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.