[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going Homeless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 7
File: 1357617396265.png (308 KB, 388x380) Image search: [Google]
1357617396265.png
308 KB, 388x380
Parents just served me eviction papers I have to leave in 15 days. I have nowhere to go, no money, no job, no phone, no car, a high school diploma, and a couple nice shirts. Gonna have to drop out of college too saying I won't be able to make it. I can't believe this is happening. I really would like to talk to someone.
>>
>>27630126
Why are they evicting you anon?
>>
Where are you located op? I have two open rooms that won't be filled until summer.
>>
>>27630126

Get a p.o box op

homeless is bad, but you will have an address for jobs

use your begging money to obtain one
>>
>>27630126

your parents are just have shaky parenting and probably watch something on tv and think they can do the same

mine were mental like that

Its best you leave before something else comes on tv
>>
well i dont know where you live but here the government will provide you with a place to live. You probably have to share a room for a few weeks with alcoholics before they can find an own place for you tho
>>
that sucks............................................. you'll get over it.
>>
>>27630172
Florida

>>27630194
Thank you

>>27630233
Yeah it is, thank you

>>27630241
Wow that's really cool. Thanks for your concern

>>27630169
I had a couple friends spend the night when they were out of town and I wasn't supposed to.
>>
>>27630289
Yeah, it's not the end of the world. When I was younger I always thought that if this happened I would just kill my self. But I hope I can get a job and a place to live again.
>>
>>27630315
get on neetbux and come over. we can take turns using q tips to remove the smegma from each others' cocks.
>>
>>27630126
Your parents are heroes!

Freeloading parasites:

BTFO
T
F
O.
>>
>>27630298
>I had a couple friends spend the night when they were out of town and I wasn't supposed to.
We all know that's not all you did. Cough it up Anon.
>>
>>27630398
>Implying I wasn't working on a marketing degree and starting a business for my father so he could retire

>>27630431
I did all sorts of stuff growing up, I'm not perfect.
>>
>>27630298
Hey, I've been homeless in Florida too for about 2 months here. If you want free food without stamps just abuse BK's kingmemail online promo shit. Free whopper and a shake each time you sign up, though it takes a day to authenticate usually and you have to move to the Bks that offer it. Currenty doing VSED though so I can get off this rock.
>>
>>27630564
Wow, thanks for your concern
>>
>>27630604
No problem. I figure if I can share a trick I've learned along the way then why not?
>>
>>27630637
I hope you do what makes you happy and you weigh out your decisions well. Not an impulse you know.

Why you doing VSED?
>>
>>27630559
You're story doesn't make much sense OP. You're leaving something out.
>>
>>27630678
Ummm, my dad literally just said "Fuck you" but not in an angry sort of way, in a "I don't care anymore about you" he's said I'm dead to him. I don't know his problem I think I'm a good guy. I'm 18, all of my friends live with their parents and we're all pretty much alike in behavior. I don't get why my dad out of all of us is the one that kicks me on the street. I don't get how he could do that to his son. I don't know man.
>>
>>27630678
He says the same thing about my mom too. He doesn't care about her. He doesn't do anything for her. Maybe he's just selfish and materialistic.
>>
>>27630677
More than a few reasons, put it that way. Also you can get shit from the Taco Bell coin drop pretty easily once you look up how to do it. A good way to get a burrito for 25 cents, though I find nickels the easiest. What they might not mention is that it's best to shimmy the coin to the central pillar first. If you want me to make a vid tut for it I can.
>>
if you're a qt grill you can come to stockholm, sweden and live with me and leva pa bidrag
>>
>>27630704
He just turned on you out of nowhere apropos of nothing?

I find that hard to believe.
>>
>>27630786
Believe it, I'm just another bill to him
>>
>>27630780
Said shimmying after getting the coin on the second to last platform anyhow, to clarify.
>>
>>27630786
He's selling this house so he can live on his houseboat and he's divorcing my mom. He said he'd help me with my housing while I go to college and my mom would pay for college. So he's basicly just changing his mind and telling me to fuck off.
>>
>>27630868
I thought you where starting a business so that he could retire?

That would make you an asset. (the opposite of a bill)

Your story makes no sense.
>>
>>27630780
Lol nicely put. Also I'm not trying to do anything that might come off as scamy or desperate at fastfood chains because A I don't want to seem like a crook and B I might be trying to get a job at those places. Thanks though.
>>
>>27630908
So go live w/ your mom. Duh.
>>
>>27630951
No worries. Good luck
>>
>>27630925
Right now the business is at a point where we're doing our first sales to customers we have no previous relationship with, I was handling that and as neither of us had sales experience we were having a lot of difficulty. He always talked about giving up, I was the one that kept on pushing him. I'm waiting to get in contact with my mom who was a high performing sales rep in order to create a sales strat but she's out of town for the moment. He's said it to me before, he doesn't think I'm actually going to be able to sell anything.
>>
>>27630961
She's still married to my dad for some reason, and will be living with him in this big house rent free.
>>
>>27630194
This. Get a P.O. box to have a job address and, if you have some extra money, try to get a cheap gym membership so that you have a place to store your shit, take a bath and change clothes.
>>
>>27630961
But as soon as they divorce I'm sure it'll be an option, thing is I don't think my dad is going to get a divorce until he can liquify his assets then hide them from everyone. He's done lots of illegal money stuff like cheating on his taxes insurance fraud it's wrong in my opinion.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 500x280
>invest in a person for seventeen years
>to hell with you at eighteen

Can any Americans explain this to me?
>>
>>27631067
They're getting divorced but will still be living w/ each other?

I think you're full of shit OP tbqh.
>>
>>27631112
He doesn't need me. He has enough money that he'll never need a damn thing from me his entire life. Even without this business he already makes over 100k a year.
>>
>>27631139
Yes, my mom hopes stuff between them will get better. My dad loves her but he hates her. I'm quite sure they will be getting a divorce, it's just a hassle for him as he doesn't want to lose any money. They haven't had sex in a year because my dad hates my mom so much. They don't sleep in the same bed or do anything together. He's basicly only married because he hasn't got his divorce all the figured out yet. But he has lawers, and he's already working on hiding his assests. He claims he doesn't have his rolex for example, I don't know what his legal defense will be. But then one day he shows it off to me and says not to tell your mom.
>>
>>27631139
yeah this doesn't make sense. he's leaving out a good portion of the story.
>>
>>27631253
How does this not make sense?
>>
>>27631112
>Can any Americans explain this to me?
For most parents, about making sure your child can adapt and survive if you put them in a shitty situation with no help.

Other parents are scumbags and literally dont care anymore.
>>
>>27631145
>Even without this business he already makes over 100k a year.
that's not that much money anon. It's hardly 'never need a damn thing from me his entire life' kind of money.

You're just a teenager whose parents are getting divorced. I'm 99.9% sure, you're not going to be homeless.
>>
>>27631259
just seems like a load of crap. you probably don't help with chores around the house and make messes, eat up all the food, are rude as fuck, smoke pot on their property etc.
>>
>>27631279
I just got served my eviction papers and my mom has shown no support except for telling me to get a job.

I'm going to be homeless, after I get my self together I'm going to apply for EBT. Already asked my friends if I can stay with them for a while.

>>27631278
This is it. He's literally telling me to my face everyday he doesn't give a single fuck about me.
>>
>>27631278
The difference is intention, eh?

lol
>>
>>27631285
Only thing that applies is they caught me smoking pot on their property when I thought they'd be out of town.

If my kid did that, I wouldn't kick him out. I'm not gonna kick my kid out onto the streets. Sure, that wasn't a good decision. But honestly, if it wasn't that he would of evicted me sooner or later because fact of the matter is he said he'd pay for my housing and has changed his mind. He already knew I was smoking weed.
>>
>>27631112
at 18 you're an adult and they arent forced to take care of you anymore

>>27630126
any chance you could take out student loans from your school and use that to get housing and try to find a job? as long as you aren't too old, having a high school diploma and going to college (especially if you have high grades) should help you get some low wage job which would be better than nothing

if you're not white and/or not athiest then you should also be able to get some type of scholarships even more so if you're a woman
>>
>>27630298

>I had a couple friends spend the night when they were out of town and I wasn't supposed to.

How old are you? I literally get high in front of my parents and they dont care, you must be a teenager?
>>
>>27631343
Your story makes ZERO sense.

So you mother, who your father is divorcing, will still be living in the house, and he is evicting his 18 year old son?

And you're mother, who is biologically programmed to protect you, is fine with this?

You're either straight up full of shit, or you're leaving some major piece of information out. I don't believe you accounting of the events at all.
>>
>>27630298
lol wtf. how can they evict you for having company? challenge them on this. thats clearly a bullshit lease
>>
Parents who kick their kids out the moment they turn 18 don't deserve to be parents. No 18 year old is ready to be an adult, especially not in this economy and job market
>>
>>27631398
>Only thing that applies is they caught me smoking pot on their property when I thought they'd be out of town.
you keep changing your story. You're full of shit.
>>
>>27631416
18, I have friends like that.

>>27631407
Ehhh, I'm just gunna rough it out on the streets for a while rather than take out a loan. Thanks though I really do appreciate it because if things get too fucked that is a great option
>>
>>27631425
He's not on a lease idiot. He's a minor who became an adult. They don't need a reason to evict him, they would just need to go through the process.
>>
>>27631436
No It's the same story. Me and my friends spent the night at my house, there were blunt raps around so that's what I mean when I say he "Caught me smoking on his property" we did smoke on his property the night before.

>>27631425
I don't even have a lease I just started sleeping here one day.

>>27631424
My mother hates it, she doesn't want him to. But the house is in his name, not hers.
>>
>>27631431
>No 18 year old is ready to be an adult,
It's old enough to go off to war, it's old enough to pay rent.
>>
>>27631465

Actually it's illegal to kick out your kids if they're dependants. 18 year olds and above can still be considered dependants. You don't have to be a minor to be a dependant
>>
>>27631439
I mean you can take a lot of debt from student loans but if you don't pay it off for so long I think you can default on it or something and end up not having to pay it back. Either way, I think taking loans sooner rather than later would be better because I don't know how hard it would be to get back into college if you're homeless (though I think it might be easier to get FAFSA if you were homeless recently).

If you're still enrolled in college, go talk to one of the student counselors or something about it, or a financial advisor. It might sound weird but depending on where you live its likely happened before and they might have good advice.
>>
>>27631480

Pray tell where are you going to find a place where you can pay the rent from a McDonalds job straight out of highschool? This isn't the 1950's anymore
>>
>>27631477
>My mother hates it, she doesn't want him to. But the house is in his name, not hers.
Wouldn't matter. Your story is full of holes. I don't believe you.
>>
>>27631499
lol okay

I'd be happy to fill in the gaps but it's whatever
>>
>>27631484
No. once your kids are 18 they're legally adults. 'Dependents' is a tax term. You're talking out of your ass.
>>
File: 1410272480136.gif (24 KB, 210x200) Image search: [Google]
1410272480136.gif
24 KB, 210x200
>>27631431

>No 18 year old is ready to be an adult, especially not in this economy and job market

Thats not even the problem here, this guy cant even get a NORMAL JOB, he as a high school degree

That basically makes him trash in the eyes of employers.

This fucking makes me laugh, people have sex and make kids, then kick them out

Its just frustrating, kids are a responsibility, how can people take the whole thing so lightly?

Any way, amerifags make some of the worst parents, no offence.
>>
>>27631496
in the ghetto areas of town while rooming with other people
>>
>>27631496
How about the Army?
>>
>>27631514
>lol
Don't do that.
>>
>>27631516

Wrong. My parents tried to do this and I sent them to court. They judge declared because I'm a dependant with no way to provide for myself, they would have to continue providing for me until I have my house place and a steady job or they would be arrested
>>
>>27631496
>Pray tell where are you going to find a place where you can pay the rent from a McDonalds job straight out of highschool? This isn't the 1950's anymore
I moved out when I was 18. It's called job + roommates.

You manchildren are ridiculous.
>>
>>27631534
you would have to be fit enough to join the army, which shouldn't be too hard, but I don't know if they take in homeless people that often

>>27631538
that sounds like it would help your relationship with them a lot
>>
File: 07.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
07.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>27631538
kek. Sounds legit. Did the judge order your dad to become your butler as well?
>>
>>27631553

You must live in the middle of nowhere to afford rent on a McDonalds salary. Try being anywhere near a city and doing that. Rent isn't the only expense, either. Good job getting employed without a phone, without clothes and hygiene products, and enjoy having no internet, no TV, no transportation, nothing to do at all with your minimum wage slavejob that you spend entirely on your rent check
>>
>>27631536
okay lol

>>27631534
Nahh senpai i ezzz frum deeze streets

>>27631525
madmax type shit bruh

>>27631519
I can hold down a job, I've done it before. I just didn't have to work for a while so I didn't.

>>27631496
Well with no car I could maybe be able to make it, who know I'M READY TO DIE. Time to get some EBT.
>>
>>27631562

>I don't know if they take in homeless people that often

I think you'll be fine, I imagine that most 18 year old kids that dont go into military sponsored colleges are just cannon fodder.

In other words, ye, they'll take you, but you will be paid in dogshit and there will be guys that went to a sponsored college who make 4 times as much as you and they will out rank you.

(they will most likely abuse their power)
>>
>>27631553
>You manchildren are ridiculous.

Dude he is 18, he isnt a man child, he a CHILD

Literally no degree other than high school
>>
>>27631630
Another option to consider, thank you

>>27631660
WONT SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN lol
>>
>>27631594

>I can hold down a job, I've done it before. I just didn't have to work for a while so I didn't.

What job? McDonalds is not a job, you can get anything good with a high school degree.
>>
>>27631687

Im not sorry for you m8, im just stating the facts, you are like an unfinished machine, you will never function in society properly, not with a HS degree.
>>
florida is a good state to be homeless desu. you are going to be just fine
>>
>>27631737

no it's the worst state, so hot and humid and ridiculously strong sun and bugs everywhere and hurricanes. you'll get heatstroke and skin cancer
>>
>>27631705
I dunno man, I could always learn a computer language or get an A+ certification after some time. I'll be fine. Lots of people got kicked out onto the streets it's not a death sentence. Besides, with 30-40 hours a week

Check out this room
http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/roo/5518308686.html
>>
>>27631578
>>27631594
Treasure Island which is right outside SF has apartments with 4 rooms for around ~2500, this is for rent, electricity, gas, sewage, trash, everything that isn't personal shit IE transportation, food, clothes, etc.

Minimum wage in SF is $12.25. If you manage to get "full-time" at McDonald's aka 39 hours a week, 4 weeks a month is around $1,911. Even if they took 40% of your paycheck in taxes and shit, you would still be left with around $1,146. If four people are renting that apartment (1 for each room), rent should only be $625 a month, leaving you with $521. You can get a MUNI bus pass for unlimited bus rides for the month for about $70, which leaves you with
$451 for food and hygiene products. You can live off of $451 a month for food, it wont be the best shit, but you can do it.

This is all assuming you aren't getting any kind of government assistance (this is SF and you work at McDonalds) and that you're losing 40% of your paycheck to taxes. It also assumes you don't have more than 4 people living at that house (gfs/bfs can also contribute, though that might lead to arguing and whatnot).
>>
>>27631765
Lol I've here majority of my life bro we have shade lmao

It is a great place to be homeless, thanks
>>
>>27631768

$500 rent. There goes your entire paycheck. Pray to jesus it includes utilities or you're fucked. Hope you don't plan on eating doing anything but sleeping on the floor after coming home from McDonalds
>>
>>27631803
Nope, I HOPE I can graduate to the status of a wagie
>>
Threaten to grass him up for tax evasion or whatever illegal money shit you know he's been doing. Even if it's not true, they'll still investigate him and if he's been doing anything else dodgy it'll come to light.

Even if he kicks you out, at least you get some payback.
>>
>>27631789

enjoy dying, hobo scum :)
>>
>>27631831
AYYYYEE I'M BOUTA BE A REAL LIFE HOBO!

Oh my god. This is like a dream come true. Seriously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxihL9JPqWc

OG HOBOS REPRESENT TAMPA BAY BIG UPS JOHHNY HOBO THE NUMBER ONE HOBO IN TAMPA KEEP IT UP TAMPA WE KEEPIN IT LIVE
>>
>>27631829
Nahhh bro revenge is a dish best served cold

don't do et senpai

I"LL MISS SEEING THE SKY SCRAPERS ON FIRE
>>
Thanks for being there for me /r9k/ when nobody else was, respect
>>
I would sooner murder my parents in their sleep than let them kick me out. If I'm going down, they're going down with me.
>>
>>27631952
Lol I was the same way dude. Except I said I'd kill my self. I know it's scary, but if you're ever here. Well. This is what it was like.
>>
File: 1427733890863.png (29 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1427733890863.png
29 KB, 1000x1000
I had sympathy for OP until I learned it was because he had his normie friends over for a party while his parents were out of town.

Your life isn't an MTV music video normie now you reap what you have sown!
>>
File: fbi.jpg (51 KB, 974x269) Image search: [Google]
fbi.jpg
51 KB, 974x269
>>27631952
>being this entitled
>>
File: 1365558441281.png (204 KB, 800x670) Image search: [Google]
1365558441281.png
204 KB, 800x670
>>27632021
Lol oh you

have a rare pepe
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.