[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Men are better than women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1455320884933.jpg (116 KB, 846x846) Image search: [Google]
1455320884933.jpg
116 KB, 846x846
When did you realize even the lowest of males such as Eggman have more talent than Stacey ever will? Why are women so inferior?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnJXlMJmk6w
>>
Women are inferior because the only things they are good at are making babies and being fucked. Oh, and working in the kitchen.
>>
In all seriousness, that rap was amazingly good. The verse about the portrayal of modern rappers was spot-on.

>"Mr. big chains, mr. new car, cool dude / he says he's a murderer, plus he sells drugs too / don't you want to be real like him, real rich too / end up as a private prison asset to a rich jew?"
>>
>>27629884
>that
>good

You're being ironic right?
>>
>>27630175
Post one Stacey with more talent, I dare you
>>
>>27629762
something about eggman's style doesn't fit him
>>
>>27630405
by that I mean his audience are robots and these lyrics don't seem very socially awkward
>>
>>27630175
For a robot I thought it was pretty decent. Do you know a better amateur r9k rapper?
>>
This deserves everyone's attention
>>
"Men are better then women" by Dick Masterson
great book. top kek.
>>
>>27630673
I was wondering when someone would get the reference kek
>>
>>27630498
The guy that did this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6L4poNfdhZ4
Dunno if I'd say he's better though. Also the lyrics are just a joke made up of whatever shit people posted in the associated thread, whereas Eggman freestyled his own rhymes.
>>
>>27630280
There are multitudes of great female musicians, singers, etc. Are you talking about rap/hiphop/whatever the fuck, in particular?
>>
>>27630280
Ok, if we aren't confined to rap/hip hop, Nancy and Ann Wilson.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gpNqB4dnT4
>>
how many of you would watch if i did a livestream with eggman? been considering just talking to him for a while.
>>
Since the dawn of time men have had to fight, survive, be resourceful, tame the environment, invent things, prevent events that will level the planet, etc. Women have had to spread their legs to the dominating male. Female brains have evolved to be so inferior it's not even funny.
>>
>>27632501
go back to fucking reddit you little fucking autistic nigger faggot
>>
>>27632501
Wew lad.
I think you forgot to turn your tripcode off. Oh wait, you like tripcodes because people know who you are and we like you for that? Fuck off with that bullshit. You trip-fags like being known so much, go to fucking reddit where you belong. God, you faggots just piss me off.
>>
>>27632881
people kept impersonating my namefag saying i loved eliza so i had to tripfag.

and i dont use tripcodes unless it is something directly related to something i am doing or producing. wew
>>
File: WomenVSMen.jpg (365 KB, 1024x900) Image search: [Google]
WomenVSMen.jpg
365 KB, 1024x900
>>27629762
You realize it's just a red jellybean, right?
>>
>>27633024
you do realize out of all women that existed only the womens shown picture did something significant with their life
>>
>>27629762
i bet you often fantasize about sucking his cock. but pls dont molest other people with threads about him.
>>
File: wry.jpg (38 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
wry.jpg
38 KB, 600x350
>>27633903
If they're the only famous women, name half of them. I mean, it should be easy, since they're the only accomplished women in all of history. Right?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.