[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /doesnthatewomen/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: 1dc.jpg (44 KB, 680x679) Image search: [Google]
1dc.jpg
44 KB, 680x679
Who /doesnthatewomen/ here?
>>
File: 1 in 4 teen girls STD.png (223 KB, 642x466) Image search: [Google]
1 in 4 teen girls STD.png
223 KB, 642x466
>>27629600
Reporting in.

I don't hate them; merely their behavior.
>>
>>27629618
>implying people aren't defined by their actions
>>
I can say that I don't hate all women.
>>
>>27629618
Why are people so retarded when it comes to safe sex? I understand a condom might not feel as good but if you don't want a kid or a disease you should use one
>>
>>27629627
THEY AREN'T YOU SHITLORD THE PAST IS THE PAST JUST BEE YOURSELF.

>>27629600
I don't have time to hate people and whine about them. I don't take my wife or my boss that seriously though.
>>
>>27629600
I've always liked women.

The women hate here is a product when arrogant losers are confronted with reality.
>>
>>27629627
Certainly but humans do possess variance and while the glaring majority are awful, not every individual will fall under the stereotype.
>>
>>27629600
me
fun fact: if you actually try to communicate with them you realize they are human as well
>>
File: 1459729229300.jpg (427 KB, 1543x1360) Image search: [Google]
1459729229300.jpg
427 KB, 1543x1360
Hate is a buzzword people bring up when confronted with someone not liking something for possibly good reasons.
>>
>>27629600
I want to hate women, but they've been nothing but nice to me my whole life.
>>
>>27629600
I don't hate women, I just feel disgusted by most of them.
>>
>>27629737
I basically agree with this. There's no reason to assume things about the whole population because variance exists
>>
>>27629600
My hatred for women isn't real. Feel down I only want to be sweet and kind to women and make them feel special and cared for.
But they don't like me for whatever reason, so I am massively sexually and romantically repressed. It's a defense mechanism in my brain. It's far healthier to the self if I think, "fucking bitch" when I see a pretty woman than to think, "I'm a loser what's wrong with me why don't girls like me I should just fucking kill myself".
If I interact with girls thigh I try to be polite and courteous and considerate because of the aforementioned reason
>>
I did hate women until I realised that there is just as many men who are as retarded as women.
women just have autism genes less, so there are less likely to be robots.
now what I hate is all humanity. (not being edgy)
>>
>>27629737
>>27629901
These
But those girls will never realistically interact with me, they have healthy sociology-normative lives
>>
>>27629600
Hate might not be the right word, as it has connotations of an emotional attachment. I merely find most of them repulsive and their presence usually ends up pissing me off, that isn't as much their fault as it is the fault of the collective society which has allowed them unlimited freedom at the expense of the comfort of the human beings with actual worth in society, which is men.

Some of my favourite writers, poets and mangaka are female, though it isn't their gender which I enjoy their creative output for. They are realistically more like males than they are females, but they are in extreme minority. Their existence in their respective creative fields is closer to the default. Most of the songs I end up listening to are also sang by females, for I love their voice. So I guess what I like about them is the same I like about men: their creative output.

I don't hate women as much as I hate being forced to interact with them on a personal level. I'd be content with women no longer being able to vote and I'd also be content with all of the industries which only exist for womens vanity, to disappear overnight.

There are millions of jobs which women are given payment for which such positions in every other male dominated industry have long since been completely automated. Men are fucked at the expense of women. For example at the two supermarkets in my town with automatic self serve checkouts, each store employs women to stand there and watch people do their thing and fuck off once they are done. Of the different women that work this shift, all of them are completely fucking lazy and will not lift a finger to collect the shopping baskets or make sure the plastic bags are right and ready for the customer. They are literally paid to stand there and do nothing, occasionally chatting with the security guard (who often works a dual role helping with misc shit), and occasionally swiping the machine with her card when it hits an error. No humans needed at all.
>>
>>27630077
how do you live with yourself writing walls of text about women you sperg?
>>
>>27630179
>writing walls of text
Post limit is 2000 characters, including spaces.
I genuinely hope you get hit by a truck.
>>
File: 1459759659487.jpg (234 KB, 710x870) Image search: [Google]
1459759659487.jpg
234 KB, 710x870
>>27629600
>Who /doesnthatewomen/
Everyone hates them, feminists hates them, even they themselves hate each other.
>>
>>27629600
here tbqh

>I was never bullied by girls they barely even laughed at me when I was being bullied and even sometiems defended me

>literally all women I've ever known were nice to me

>the fact that I dont get their roasties is mostly my fault so I cant hate them for that

I just cant bring myself to hate them
>>
>>27630278
That's nice kiddo

Is there any woman you don't hate? Like your mother or sister or cousins or aunts?
>>
I hate men desu. They're always comparing cock size, it's exhausting
>>
I hated women until I lost my virginity and got my first gf. Took me 22 years.
>>
>>27630655
Genderless to me.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.