[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's not fair! not fair! https://www.youtube.com/watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: not fair.jpg (63 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
not fair.jpg
63 KB, 633x758
It's not fair! not fair!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoosFd-c3Pc
>>
>>27629137
it's ok op, they're just degenerates
>>
File: 1458844173341.jpg (70 KB, 663x663) Image search: [Google]
1458844173341.jpg
70 KB, 663x663
>>27629224

I want to be a degenerate too. I want to have fun and sex too. Why can't I be degenerate?
>>
>>27629137
That is not a fun lifestyle anon.
Genuinely. it's a very sad, mindless and hedonistic lifestyle.
>>
>>27629301

It is better than being "redpilled" all alone in your room, masturbating to even more degenerate stuff but on the Internet instead of real life.
>>
>>27629137
Thats fucking disgusting. Cultural marxism did this. Now these people have been reduced to animals.
Theyre lives have no value anymore.
>>
>>27629336
better to have real friends and shit than that filth
>>
File: 1444855531108.png (97 KB, 310x207) Image search: [Google]
1444855531108.png
97 KB, 310x207
things like these make me want to end my life
>>
>>27629408

I don't have real friends either. I believe most robots are FA due to this.
>>
>>27629553
Then that's a different story.
You're just lonely.
You don't want that specific lifestyle, you literally just want human companionship.

Maybe you should work on that.
>>
>>27629677

I tried, for real. No one wants to be around a weirdo. And I am weird cause I never learned to socialize. I was isolated by my parents.
>>
>>27629707
You just have to work on improving your social skills.
It's a skill like any other, with enough practice comes proficiency.

The first step to improving is realising you have a problem, and wanting to change.

And you've done that.
Alot of people don't realise they're weird and just forever live in a cocoon of their retardation.
>>
>>27629137
How are those guys in beggining not getting hard?
And what's the point of imitating sex in front of everyone like that?
>>
Haha white girls with no ass trying to twerk
>>
ITT:

>t-those degenerate grapes are probably sour anyway T_T
>>
File: leto.jpg (39 KB, 520x482) Image search: [Google]
leto.jpg
39 KB, 520x482
>>27629707
I used to be a complete weirdo at the start of High School. I let my hair grow out pretty long, always acted kind of weird and got basically no respect. Then at about 14 I decided to fix my problems one by one.
>First Step
Get a decent haircut, don' just ask the barber to cut your hair, be specific. Get a blade 1 up to two on the back and sides and get a trim on top. Always looks good.
>Step 2:
Observe the way the most popular people you know behave and imitate accordingly. This takes time to pull off but eventually you will learn how to act appropriately in social situations. The good thing about this step is that is like a stepping stone and you can use it to start to make your own personality seperate from theirs and adjust accordingly.
>Step 3: Get some decent clothes. These days a pair of black or navy skinny jeans, a nice belt, a few decent print tshirts in white black or blue, and a few slim fitting shirts with one or two good jackets are enough.
>Step 4: Get a good cologne, ie: Aqua di Gio, Fierce, Hollister Jake, Ralph Loren Polo or Diesel.
>Step 5: No Neckbeard ( only applies if you have a neckbeard.
>Step 6: Develop at least one interests so you have a way to make friends.
Thats enough to get you started. Things like weight lifting etc are only necessary to progress beyond all that.
Final tip: Never act too clingy to anyone, it puts pressure on the person you are trying to be friends with and makes them view hanging out with you as a hassle. Lastly drink vodka to overcome social anxiety in club/ party situations.
Worked very well for me as I have been with loads of girls and have a wide circle of friends. You can still play vidya etc on your own time, just never bring it up unless the person is also into that kind of stuff. Good Luck my friend.
>>
>>27629289
I know how you feel anon. It all looks like fun.

>>27629375
For fucks sake anon lighten up, at least they'll have something to remember on their deathbeds.
>>
Human filth like this makes me wish we lived under sharia law.
>>
File: illegal.png (93 KB, 500x422) Image search: [Google]
illegal.png
93 KB, 500x422
>>27630843
why can't you normies just leave
>>
Jesus Christ.

What do people see in this.
Just a bunch of brainless sluts.
Both male and female dumb sluts.

I have good friends, I have a hobby, I have a life outside of the internet.

Why do I need to look up to this?
>>
>>27632076

Are you jealous? Calling them dumb? Cause they get to have ass on their crotch?
>>
Holy shit these women are literally garbage whores, to even think that they will turn around and demand people respect them after respecting themselves so little is just about laughable. But living in the world we do these whores will snag a beta provider in a few short years to take care of chads seed
>>
Am I the only one here who thinks that twerking is absolutely disgusting? How can that shit be sexy?
>>
>>27633248
There we have it!

That's the mentality some people have.

"He get's ass on dick, that makes him better"
>>
>>27630843
You sound like a fucking ape
>>
>>27634137
Not him but honestly man it does make them better than me. Having a partner is the BASE objective for any organism after staying alive.
They have had many partners and I've only had one who used me up and then left me.
I'd say they're better at least at being a human being in the Darwinian sense
>>
>>27630843
I hope that you never post again but honestly I know you will post probably dozens more times
>>
File: 1440544107277.jpg (11 KB, 264x282) Image search: [Google]
1440544107277.jpg
11 KB, 264x282
>>27629137
Reminder that all you have to do to have fun and get laid is to literally just show up to one of these parties.

>B-but...but...I'm out of shape!
Nobody cares, that one guy in the video was chubby.
>I'm too ugly!
Just put on a pair of sunglasses, everyone else has a pair on
>I'm too awkward/autistic!
Just get really drunk, everybody else will be doing the same

It's all your fault, retards. Spring break is the prime time for college pussy, and you guys are too lazy/scared to try and get some of it.
>>
>>27631214
this.
>>27630843
Okay, what if they're actual robots
I NEVER KNOW WHAT THE FUCK TO SAY TO PEOPLE
MY BRAIN DOES NOT WORK LIKE THAT
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.