[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chad wakes up at 2 in the afternoon, checks his phone and sees
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 14
File: redpillcomics mcdonalds chad.jpg (295 KB, 1159x1600) Image search: [Google]
redpillcomics mcdonalds chad.jpg
295 KB, 1159x1600
Chad wakes up at 2 in the afternoon, checks his phone and sees 5 new Snapchat notifications. All of them are nudes from different girls. Did "lifting" earn him that? Did those girls choose him because they liked his "increased confidence" which he got from NOT MASTURBATING?

FUCK NO. Chad doesn't even THINK about that "self improvement" bullshit, yet women WORSHIP him. Why? ALPHA GENETICS. That's literally IT. Nothing else, no "confidence", no "correct body language", fucking GENETICS. He was BORN to be SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE.
So no, you can't "improve yourself" enough to "become chad", because you CAN'T IMPROVE GENETICS.
>>
>>27629108
>CAN'T IMPROVE GENETICS.
What is Crispr/Cas9, OP?
>>
>>27629108
Who ever heard of an average looking guy getting a hot wife?
>>
Chad doesn't have Snapchat. He has no use for it.
>>
File: model and dude.jpg (58 KB, 560x409) Image search: [Google]
model and dude.jpg
58 KB, 560x409
>>27629108
I mean, there is NO WAY a short, ugly man could "improve himself" enough to get a supermodel wife who is actually RICHER than he is, right?
>>
Man, you guys need to get out more. Half the good looking girls on my campus date average dudes
>>
File: lyle lovett.jpg (20 KB, 280x336) Image search: [Google]
lyle lovett.jpg
20 KB, 280x336
>>27629108
I mean, if you are ugly, there is NO WAY IN HELL you could marry a woman with a net worth 10 times your who also happens to be the top actress in Hollywood, right?
>>
>>27629197
>Andrew Upton
Literally the status and he's rich.
>>
> Chad doesn't even THINK about that "self improvement" bullshit

But that's wrong faggot. I know Chads irl and they're obsessed with going to the gym and their careers. Just because Chad has superior genetics doesn't mean he doesn't want to improve his life. Chad has to compete with Chad. Tbh it seems to me that you dislike the very concept of self-improvement. I know I'll never be a Chad myself, but I'd rather be a financially sucesfull gymcell than a poorfag skinnyfat NEET.
>>
Whoever is posting the guys ITT should know that examples mean nothing. Not to mention the guys you posted are obviously very rich. So instead of getting lucky to get born a good looking Chad they got lucky to get born rich. Big fucking deal.
>>
File: hysterical laugh.gif (236 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
hysterical laugh.gif
236 KB, 200x200
>>27629108
Face it, OP, you are not "stating facts", you are making excuses.
If you don't have a GF it isn't the fault of genetics, or your mommy, or those darn Feminists -
It is your fault.
>>
>>27629248
OP said
> you can't "improve yourself" enough to "become chad",
BTW, Cate with worth 4 times as much money as he is
>>
>>27629273
>Whoever is posting the guys ITT should know that examples mean nothing
Translation
>Stop proving OP if wrong
>Not to mention the guys you posted are obviously very rich
Don't mention that all the women are RICHER
>So instead of getting lucky to get born a good looking Chad they got lucky to get born rich.
Don't mention that they are all self-made men who made their own fortunes.
Got any more lame-ass excuses to be shot down, you fucking loser?
>>
>>27629197
You think girls touch themselves at night thinking of Bill Gates and George Soros?

FUCKING LMAO.

Money and Status are MEANINGLESS, in terms of how SEXUALLY attractive you are to women. If you don't have GENETICALLY GIVEN LOOKS (meaning HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME) then you are FUCKED.

Here's the simple reality guys: If you're not good looking enough to fuck a girl for free in your roach infested basement, you'll be using MONEY to compensate for your lack of LOOKS. Here's the real killer though: EVERY OTHER GUY IS DOING THE SAME DAMN THING.

Incels compete with eachother to see who can be the best BETA PROVIDER. That's you. That's your future role. LMFAO AT YOUR LIFE. And don't tell me about "b-but i can just get plastic surgery1!" because plastic surgery CAN NEVER TURN A 4/10 INTO AN 8.

Face it. While you slave away for your wife, she'll be dreaming about (and probably visiting) Chad and Tyrone.
>>
>>27629218
He does, receiving nudes from your oneitis.
>>
OP is the epitome of the bitter virgin.
>>
>>27629225
Looks like she is trying to escape lel
>>
>>27629389
>Face it. While you slave away for your wife, she'll be dreaming about (and probably visiting) Chad and Tyrone.
B-but that's my fetish familialalia.
>>
I'm actually pretty obsessed with money and fitness. I roid and eat as much as my body can handle, ashtanga first thing each morning 6 days a week, lift three times a week, run 3 times a week, pick up over time when available, and I purposely go to coffee shops each morning just to try and chat bitches in line. Tinder is only good for sex. You have to find gf material bitches in the wild. No girl worth dating uses dating or ONS services. Classmates and girl hobbies like dance, yoga, or tennis are other good ones. I tried the bookstore meme but even I can't pretend to be interested in plebbit as fuck dunning kruger sluts long enough to get it in.

Chad just makes it look effortless. That's the key to avoiding the try hard label. Be yourself without anyone knowing that you are being yourself. When asked if I work out I just say I play sports with friends or have a physical job, good genetics, or even joke about being out of shape. I'd never let on I spend 15 hours minimum a week just training. The fit meme is wii fit and rumba. It actually works. Her laughing is the first step to getting hot succ.
>>
>>27629457
>dance, yoga
Enjoy your turbo slut gf.
>>
>>27629389
As much as i'd like to disagree but that's the truth. If girls are not fucking you till 25 without you putting any significant effort (having a career or status) they will be settling for you only if you have provider qualities.
>>
>>27629372
>Don't mention that all the women are RICHER
So? All the men are still very succesful. I don't think it matters much to these women that they are marying someone who is less rich, because these men are still richer than the vast majority of population. They might be poorer than their wives, but they're still the top few %.

>Don't mention that they are all self-made men who made their own fortunes.
I can't find anything about the family history of Andrew Upton. Lyle Lovett was first and foremost a talented musician. So entirely genetic. I mean obviously he wouldn't be without hard work, but many other men have worked hard or even harder than him and didn't make. The only thing that really decides if you succeed(provided you put in effort) is talent(genes).
>>
>>27629389
>Money and Status are MEANINGLESS, in terms of how SEXUALLY attractive you are to women.
So - you don't actually know any women, then?
Besides, what you are telling me is, for just one example
>Julia Roberts is the #1 actress in Hollywood making $15-$20 million dollars per movie with a net worth of $120 million
>She is working and socializing with the best looking men in Hollywood EVERY DAY
>She goes to Marion, Indiana to marry Lyle Lovett because he is worth (at the time) $650,000?!
You are MENTAL.
She could have been fucking very literally Brad Pitt and George Clooney *to help their careers* and she chose a guy that makes less per year (at the time) than her own personal assistant because he was RICH?!
Do the world a favor - stop giving advice
>>
>>27629426
>remember - she divorced him because he was cheating on her with a younger supermodel
>>
>>27629457
>I roid
Post pics
>>
>>27629500
FUCKING LMAO. "Julia Roberts" is OBVIOUSLY getting POUNDED HARD by the ALPHA POOL BOY. At that level of fame, she doesn't NEED an attractive husband, she's just dating him as a FASHION ACCESSORY. As I suspected, Lyle Lovett is a mysterious poet type, AND THROUGH MARRYING HIM SHE SEEMS MORE INTERESTING AND THIS BOOSTS HER APPEAL AND THEREFORE NET WORTH.

If you ACTUALLY think she's SEXUALLY ATTRACTED to him, FLUSH YOURSELF. And NO, MONEY will only make you an attractive DATING PROSPECT for the purpose of EXTRACTING RESOURCES, not actually S.E.X.U.A.L.L.Y ATTRACTIVE.
>>
>>27629634
WEW LAD CALM THE HECK DOWN
>>
File: huh.jpg (5 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
5 KB, 224x225
>>27629108
ITT: "There is NO WAY to improve yourself to become attractive to women, but all these ugly men with hot, rich wives got them by improving themselves"
>>
>>27629991
I love how you chose to ignore my post where I actually ADDRESSED THAT BULLSHIT.

READ AND FUCKING WEEP. >>27629634
>>
>>27630012
>"These rich, powerful men put themselves at risk of losing assets to a poorer spouse JUST BECAUSE"
FTFY
Ever go to a comedy club? The up-and-coming comedians, the guys making $100 a night to do standup when they start?
Yeah - they're getting laid every night by women who find them sexually attractive because they are funny. Guys like Jon Lovitz, Bill Hicks, etc. all got into comedy originally because it got them laid.
"Oh, look! It is a average-to-ugly guy with no money, fame, or prestige! I am going to fuck him because I do NOT find him sexually attractive!"
said no woman ever.
Face it, goober - you aren't 'passing out the red pill', you are pissing out the excuses!
If you were to be in at least decent sahpe, be able to hold a conversation, tell a joke, and afford to take a girl to a meal there is a non-zero percentage that would find you sexually attractive enough to fuck.
*IF*.
What you call "chads" are, 90% of the time, guys who understand this and act on it.
>>
>>27629108
You are just trying to justify your laziness because you don't want to put in effort to fix yourself.
>>
>>27629634
Please, just shut your stupid bitch ass up. You're fucking retarded.
>>
>>27630295
I love how mad PUA/self improvement fags get when you confront them with their reality.
>>27630216
Yeah, but that literally doesn't happen. Comedians without looks, money or status DO NOT GET LAID.
>>
What's with the constant reminder as though this is something we are all unaware of?
>>
>>27630391
Not the comedians I know
Plenty of them do it to get laid!
>>
>>27630391
"self improvement" is for those who have deformities that can be fixed, like being a fat fuck

statistically fat fucks are more likely to be single and alone because they're simply unnatractive

if you're still ugly after weight loss, then "self improvement" is over

your only hope would be to live in a muslim country where families link up with each other and push their kids to marry if they both agree to

organized marriage if you will, not forced marriage
>>
these puahaters are so mentally ill

lol at all the capital letters, just picture the sputtering virgin rage
>>
>>27630706

Its understandable. At least before they learned about game they could blame Chad. Noone wants to blame their self.
>>
>>27630635
>I am a cowardly quitter
FTFY
>>
>>27629240
this guy is a sexy folk singer. he has quite a handsome face

Notice his height and strong facial features.
>>
>>27630778
It's funny how people ITT only respond to the most retarded post but ignore all the others. That doesn't prove your point.
>>
Then how did I go from 22 year virgin. To a pseudo chad meeting multiple girls a day 5+ a week?
>>
File: IMG_0443.jpg (14 KB, 125x91) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0443.jpg
14 KB, 125x91
>>27629108
This who know sour can truly appreciate the sweetness.
>>
>>27629389
There's a way around the system though and it's called the third world.

You can get an attractive gf from some impoverished country. Ye sure you will still be a provider but atleast you will have someone. Also you're likely to be considered attractive in China, India, Africa etc even as a 4/10 white man.
>>
>>27630870
>Then how did I go from 22 year virgin.
You didn't "go" anywhere. You were always there, you just didn't realize it. Chads are born not made.
>>
File: surgery.jpg (285 KB, 668x760) Image search: [Google]
surgery.jpg
285 KB, 668x760
>>27629389
>And don't tell me about "b-but i can just get plastic surgery1!" because plastic surgery CAN NEVER TURN A 4/10 INTO AN 8.

Keep coping faget. Keep making excuses. I've talked to several puahaters from the old days and surgery made them way better looking. Lanzaismyhero has a cute girlfriend now.

>can't get surgery, it doesn't work!
>can't work money makes you a KEK AAUEGGUHH ALL CAPS

yeah because we know sitting on 4chan works right homie?
>>
>>27631012
OMFG
You are as bad as those Evangelical Christians that claim 'once saved, always saved'.
If this guy
>>27630870
had stayed in his basement you would have said
>"Nothing you can do, bro. Genetics. No hope. Women will never like you"
But when he
[wait for it]
improves himself you say
>"Nah, you were ALWAYS a Chad, you just didn't know it. You didn't change or go or improve, you just realized you were ALQAYS a Chad!"
Of course, you're probably the moron that thinks Julia Roberts married Lyle Lovett for his money, so....
>>
>>27631148
Literally none of them went from 4 to 8. FUCKING LMAO. And surgery is ONLY worthwhile for people with MAJOR FACIAL DEFORMATIES.
>>27631284
>You're probably the moron that thinks Julia Roberts married Lyle Lovett for his money
Did you even read the post? Fucking retard. I SAID she married him because he's a FASHION accessory, NOT BECAUSE HE'S RICH. THAT'S THE SECOND FUCKING TIME YOU IGNORED MY POST. DON'T THINK YOU CAN FUCKING ESCAPE.
>>
File: large.jpg (60 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
60 KB, 500x492
its not that hard bro, just be yourself. and by that I mean be tall, white, have rich parents and be extremely good looking.
>>
>>27631374
Fuuuuck, look at the difference between him and those things in the background. Literally the difference between gods and insects. Only men can be truly beautiful.
>>
File: jessica.jpg (68 KB, 592x800) Image search: [Google]
jessica.jpg
68 KB, 592x800
>>27631432
No he's just a 10/10 while they're not. Put him next to a primetime Jessica Alba instead.
>>
>>27631354
I figured that guy was too stupid to remember to breathe on his own so he had died.
But, yeah, the ALL CAPS is back, I see.
I notice you didn't actually address my post, either, quitter
>>
>>27631374
Just like all these guys
>>27629197
>>27629225
>>27629240
Right?
>>
>>27631481
>retruded maxilla
>HUGE nasolabial lines
>horrid nasal bridge with a stubby, fat nose
>broad shoulders which make "her" look like a tranny

Are you joking????????????????????
>>
File: gay.jpg (42 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
gay.jpg
42 KB, 500x500
>>27631374
Anon, I got bad news for you
>>
>>27631481
she's worse looking tbhfam
>>
>>27629108
What is this meme that Chad is some sort of meathead slacker?

Most real chads are very driven and intelligent people with succesfull careers

Not some college burnout that sleeps half the day away
>>
>>27629197
He's a 10/10 in England. That doesn't really apply to the rest of the world.
>>
>>27631569
You sure you're not gay?

>>27631556
You're definitely gay
>>
>>27631148
That guy was clearly deformed before you fucking dolt.
>>
>>27631587
she's cute but she's not a 10/10

her male equivalent would be a beta because he's not in the top 80%
>>
>>27631556
Ignore the guy you're replying to. He's not like us, he can't see beauty objectively. He's just blinded by her being female, hence why he runs round spamming "HURRR GAY FAGGG" without actually addressing any of the points.

>>27631587
A lion is more beautiful than a baboon. Acknowledging this doesn't mean you find either sexually attractive.
>>
>>27629108

Hell, I wouldn't even call his genes "alpha" it's basically "symmetrical face genetics" and usually parents did something to encourage physical activity as a kid like sports so Chad gets a natural work out all the time growing up, he has a good looking face and body. BOOM. That's all you need.
>>
What if I don't wanna be Ched? All I want is a looksmatched GF for a LTR!
>>
>>27631679
Sure, you can have that. As long as you're comfortable with her dreaming of Chad, and paying him a visit when she's ovulating. THIS IS ACTUALLY TRUE, WOMEN CRAVE ALPHA PARTNERS WHEN IT'S THAT TIME OF THE MONTH.
>>
>>27631481

Is this photoshopped? She looks like a fucking rugby player
>>
>>27631481
He mogs her into oblivion.
>>
File: 1457899594390.jpg (207 KB, 750x1124) Image search: [Google]
1457899594390.jpg
207 KB, 750x1124
>>27631718
No way they do that
>>
>>27631571
What both PUAs and robots hate to admit
>Guys with an IQ of 145+ are *better* at social situations
>'Nice guys' actually treat women poorly while 'Chads' treat them well
>'Alphas', 'betas', etc. are all bullshit - people are too complicated to pin down like that
>Women are not just attracted by one or two things, nor are men; attraction and love are very complicated with a lot of varying elements
>>
>have incredibly low testosterone
>get ignored and shunned
>get on medication to fix it
>act like a douchebag
>sometimes acquire average girls
>not chad, but within normie levels now

I know it's just an anecdote, but it's technically possible.
If you don't develop crushes and aren't afraid of rejection it makes things way simpler.
>>
>>27631718
Fucking truth right here, boyos. Self-improvement only works if you already have a good starting base, otherwise, it's futile. the moment a better looking male shows up, it's game over.
>>
>>27631792
>guys with an IQ of 145+ are better at social situations
stop talking out of your ass, 105-115 is chad area, beyond that your intelligence is a burden.
>>
File: Crypt-keeper.jpg (40 KB, 475x320) Image search: [Google]
Crypt-keeper.jpg
40 KB, 475x320
>>27631718
What if I'm fucking hideous and my looksmatch looks like a got damn gargoyle tho?
>>
File: 1437865391465.jpg (25 KB, 427x449) Image search: [Google]
1437865391465.jpg
25 KB, 427x449
>>27631792
>>Guys with an IQ of 145+ are *better* at social situations
You've never heard of genius failure paradox?
>>
>>27629634
Bruh when are you gonna join reality?
>>
who /rotting/ here?
>>
>>27631354
Holy Christ. This is confirmed autism. Jesus, anon just fucking kill yourself. You're to cynical to function with normal society. All you do is make everybody around feel uncomfortable.
>>
>>27632059
You're pathetic dude. Had fun dying alone
>>
>>27631571
>Most real chads are very driven and intelligent people with succesfull careers

There not though. The real meme is "chad gets 200k starting that's why I have minumum wage job"

I do know some chads that are high earners but 9/10 end up working as maitenence men or some other menial labor job.

They still crush more puss than I ever will with my 6 figure salary, which is why most of them give zero fucks about career or education
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.