[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay robots I know you do drugs, so help me out a little. My
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: F3pENuZ.png (168 KB, 671x513) Image search: [Google]
F3pENuZ.png
168 KB, 671x513
Okay robots I know you do drugs, so help me out a little. My weed guy just told me he's selling shrooms and acid but I've never bought either before and I'm not sure how much it should be going for. I don't want to get ripped off so what's the usual price for them? I assume the shrooms are priced by weight but the acid is probably by the sheet right? Also how much do you think I'd need for three people to all trip? I want to surprise my buddy for his birthday.
>>
$40 for a 1/4 oz of mushrooms. Acid is anyone's guess, but it's fun enough to pay like $10 for a tab
>>
no, im pure. Walk in the light
>>
>>27629129
I didn't answer your other question, an 1/8th is a low but acceptable dose for shrooms. You have to get over the threshold or it will do nothing. Lasts 10 hours or so.

I don't really know enough about acid, I've had really strong and really weak tabs. Shouldn't take more than 2 per person though.
>>
File: 1364523351754.png (174 KB, 373x327) Image search: [Google]
1364523351754.png
174 KB, 373x327
>>27629072
Fuck off druggie
>>
>>27629220
>browsing r9k
>thinking you're above anyone who unless drugs
>>
File: 1450840129914.jpg (132 KB, 750x683) Image search: [Google]
1450840129914.jpg
132 KB, 750x683
>>27629362
>implying im not above you also browsing r9k while being a drug addled loser
DUDE WEED LMAO drug culture is retarded
>>
Shrooms are priced by weight like weed is but honestly most places seem to vary wildly in their pricing. I live in a main city in the midwest and the price for shrooms around here is like $50-$80 for an 1/8th, and I grow shrooms and sell them for $10 a gram. Keep in mind, a good trip for shrooms starts at an 1/8th to 5 grams, but individual sensitivity varies.
As for acid, I wouldn't even bother because unless you have a really good connection you're not going to be finding genuine acid as the precursors to make it are highly controlled and have been since the 60's so unless your buddy has a friend in pharmacology you're not going to be getting the real deal. As such, what you usually get for "acid" are one of hundreds of research chemicals that will behave similar to acid but are much more dangerous depending on the specific chemical they are. "Acid" is priced by the tab/blotter and not sheet and they average around $10-$15 a tab.
Go to erowid.org and do some research bud.
>>27629169
Depending on sensitivity he should be good with an 1/8th per person. Personally I need 15 grams to get a proper trip going, otherwise it seems like microdosing.

Also, don't smoke weed on the come-up OP, you'll lose the effect.

And as for 3 people, well, it depends on how hard you want to trip. 1/8th per person if you're new should be ok, 5 grams per person would be ideal for a mind-blowing experience, and anything above that for a first time will be kinda mind-shaking. Seriously, go to erowid and do some research on the shit you want to take.
>>
File: 1367466942284.jpg (14 KB, 320x336) Image search: [Google]
1367466942284.jpg
14 KB, 320x336
>>27629419
and DUDE NORMALFAGS LMAO is much better?
I understand you're a fucking loser but being such a loser you don't even dabble in drugs is pathetic.
>>
>>27629072
An eighth of shrooms (3.5g) is like $35
Acid is usually $10 per tab. One tab is good to trip.
Overall it would probably cost more to trip on shrooms than acid but with shrooms you know you're getting actual shrooms and with acid, the guy could just be selling you 25i-NBOMe and calling it "acid", you dont know until you put it in your mouth
>>
>>27629521
>so unless your buddy has a friend in pharmacology you're not going to be getting the real deal.
lmao no thats not true. Since the darknet came into existence, finding real acid has gotten a lot easier

Don't get me wrong I'm sure fags will try and scam you by selling you research chemials but real LSD is easier to find than it used to be
>>
>>27629597
I can't speak for darknet because I don't use it and in all my dealings with people on the street they don't use it either, and ordering chems that are semi-legal from china and europe will always be easier than darknet dealings for most people, hence why there's more "fake" acid than not. And the same advice goes for the darknet as well- they might be selling you other stuff under the guise of real acid. Get a test kit if you want to be sure as there are kits and other methods out there to determine the real deal, and my advice is just an average summation, not a real rule per se.
>>
>>27629132
quiet, the degenerates are talking
>>
>>27629521
Anon. I don't know why you or every one else is bashing in Lucy. I live in Chiraq (a main Midwest city) and I get sheets of some of the purest acid I've had in over 20 years. Not everyone is a scumbag selling RCs
>>
>>27629546
>if you dont do drugs your a loser
K
>>
>>27629668
I don't even get mine from the darknet like the other anon. I have friends in the States who are the plug.
>>
>>27629773
Because I've been living in a main midwest city, Indianapolis, and haven't ever seen real acid.
I'm just giving OP a few words of advice and caution.
Not everyone is a gift from god with the real deal either, Anon.
>>
>>27629809
I understand. I've been sold fakes a number of times too before ever getting "real" acid. I've been dealing a lot of it lately and I'm more or less just fed up with the amount of people who tell me I'm selling then RCs before they even get a chance to try it. On top of that they want a free tab to "test it".
>>
>>27629546
>being such a loser you don't even dabble in drugs

it's infinitely easier to get drugs as a normie with a social network than it is as a NEET loser with no friends.
>>
>>27629220
You're a druggie too. Except your drugs are probably even more harmful, but socially acceptable to do.
>>
>>27630193
Like what? Enlighten me
>>
>>27630549
alcohol, tobacco, sex
>>
>>27630659
>no
>no
>not a drug
You could argue its addictive i suppose
>>
>>27630659
coffee, fast food and sitting in front of your pc would fit too. addictive and destructive
>>
>>27630769
it's a chemical reaction in the brain, it's a drug, and it'll fuck your life up a lot worse than the other too
alcohol will ruin your liver, smoking will ruin your lungs, women will ruin your happiness.
>>
>>27630549
(The person you responded to) caffein and sugar probably
>>
>>27630831
>women will ruin your happiness
Your lucky if thats all they get these days

>>27630857
Got me there
>>
>>27629072
Remember kids, weed is not a gateway drug
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.