[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fitness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: TTVGBTGRTRGF.png (3 KB, 750x383) Image search: [Google]
TTVGBTGRTRGF.png
3 KB, 750x383
As usual:

- ask anything
- report on your progress
- discuss fitness

A few important points:

- controlling your calories is essential, no matter your level
- cardio and strength aren't the same
- the guide covers all the basics
>>
File: Nick's Fitness Guide for r9k.png (689 KB, 3664x2552) Image search: [Google]
Nick's Fitness Guide for r9k.png
689 KB, 3664x2552
Guide. Originalsaslasla.
>>
File: lose-gain-maintain-weight.png (71 KB, 698x749) Image search: [Google]
lose-gain-maintain-weight.png
71 KB, 698x749
This is how calories work, very basically.
>>
File: 1450878901692.png (132 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
1450878901692.png
132 KB, 1024x512
You can pay me in Pepes.
>>
File: edit.png (334 KB, 900x644) Image search: [Google]
edit.png
334 KB, 900x644
I post this as motivation.
>>
File: 1452622873599.png (715 KB, 1027x608) Image search: [Google]
1452622873599.png
715 KB, 1027x608
>muh face is ugleh
>getting fit can't change that
>>
File: 1365287002873.jpg (62 KB, 665x400) Image search: [Google]
1365287002873.jpg
62 KB, 665x400
Anyone can do it. Have no fear.
>>
File: 1343934379652.jpg (43 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1343934379652.jpg
43 KB, 500x375
Textless posts aren't allowed and they must be original.
>>
File: 1450779456966.jpg (95 KB, 677x825) Image search: [Google]
1450779456966.jpg
95 KB, 677x825
What's the exact purpose of never having a non-original post?
>>
File: 1451751823869.jpg (200 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1451751823869.jpg
200 KB, 1000x1000
No textless posts left behind.
>>
What would be a good core workout for a hungry skeleton?

I've been working out for about 3 weeks now, even got some mass gainer, but I've completely ignored core because I really have no clue what to do.
>>
>>27628934
>What would be a good core workout for a hungry skeleton?

Eat a lot, basically. The work out itself isn't related. It depends what your goal is. I'm assuming you want to grow muscle mass.

I'd skip cardio for now, unless you really want to, and in that case, do it on off days from the lifting.

Core work out... Do you have a pullup bar?
>>
>>27628770
Getting fit can't change facial bone structure. If you have chaddy jaw and cheekbones, losing fat makes sense. Otherwise you're fucked.
>>
>>27629009

Most men will look radically hotter with less fat in their face. The rest isn't very important.
>>
>>27628985
Yeah, I let myself get extremely underweight and I'm already a pretty skinny guy so I just want that muscle mass.

I do not have a pull-up bar unfortunately. All I have at the moment is weight bench, 2 15lbs dumbells (gonna have to get more later on), an elliptical, and an old bowflex. Haven't hardly used the elliptical though, only time I do cardio is when I feel like it for warmups.
>>
>>27629035
Well if you saw two men, equally fit one with great jaw and one with shitty retruded non-jaw you would know how wrong you are.
>>
How to get big when poor and no gym? What's the bare minimum that I should buy Nick? Without sacrificing progress/form.
>>
>>27629037

Your nutrition is going to be key here.

http://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html

Calculate your basal rate and make sure you eat a lot more. This is the only way you'll put mass on. If you have little to no reserves on you, it can slow down your muscle growth, so make sure to feed appropriately.

And yeah, I'd do cardio only as a warm up too. Good idea.

A pullup bar doesn't cost much, around 30 bucks or so, and it will add a lot to your work out, especially for the back, and the arms when it comes to pulling (as opposed to pushing).

Chances are you won't be able to do a single chinup at first, but that's fine, do negative ones for a while (get on top of a chair, then let yourself down as slowly as possible, within 2 weeks or so, you'll get better).
>>
>>27629094
>Well if you saw two men, equally fit one with great jaw and one with shitty retruded non-jaw you would know how wrong you are.

I don't think that's very important. I don't have a good jaw line but it's never made a difference with anything.
>>
>>27629104
>How to get big when poor and no gym? What's the bare minimum that I should buy Nick? Without sacrificing progress/form.

My guide mentions that. Poor and no gym: home gym, with little to no equipment. If you have any money to spend on this: get dumbbells, adjustable ones, and a pullup bar. Get a bench if you have some more money. None of these things are expensive and they'll get you started.

You won't have to sacrifice form or progress. Look around ads, even junkyards, etc. Weight equipment is the stuff that people buy and resell the most because most people who buy them give up after a few months.

As to food, investing in a protein shake is worth it. You can also eat eggs and such, but the amount required would have you eat so many eggs you'd get sick of them. Buy some good shake. Worth it.
>>
>>27629126
It's obviously very important in how attractive you are perceived to be.
>>
>>27629107
Awesome, will do and I'll take the advice for the pullup bar. Always liked doing chinups as a kid anyway. Hardest part is gonna be the eating, though, downing all the mass gainer already bloats me to fuck.

Thanks, bro.
>>
>>27629171
>It's obviously very important in how attractive you are perceived to be.

Is it? I've never noticed that in my entire life. Guys with "manly" jawlines, provided they weren't very smart, were perceived as brutish, like cavemen, and that didn't attract women. That's just my experience though. I've been around women most of my life.
>>
>>27629200
Well in my experience the good looking men with masculine features were usually more succesful in pretty much everything and women were attracted to them. Only exception was that guy whose face and physique was similar to Nikolai Valuev(just google him) but was also fat and retarded.
>>
What are some good ab workouts and how often should I do them? A friend of mine works abs every other day, but another friend of mine works them after every workout session. Which way is best? Also, is running a good idea if I'm a skeleton?
>>
File: 1459182089774.jpg (923 KB, 3191x1760) Image search: [Google]
1459182089774.jpg
923 KB, 3191x1760
Daily reminder that if you're ugly, being fit won't save you
>>
>>27629234
>Well in my experience

So, in your country, women select their men based on appearance mostly? I need to know where that is.

>>27629291
>What are some good ab workouts and how often should I do them?

Some of the best, so far as I know, is doing leg rotation stuff from a pullup bar (or any bar you can hang on to). Normal situps will do, add weight to yourself if it's too easy. Planks are supposed to be a good exercise as well.

>A friend of mine works abs every other day, but another friend of mine works them after every workout session. Which way is best?

I never work out twice in a row, I always have a rest day at least. I'd work abs at every session, personally, but that's because I prefer doing full body sessions, that way you hit all the areas several times a week instead of just once.

>Also, is running a good idea if I'm a skeleton?

No, unless stamina is your objective. It's fine if you make sure to eat accordingly, that is, a shitload.
>>
>>27629359
>So, in your country, women select their men based on appearance mostly? I need to know where that is.
Attractive men don't only have good looks. Due to being treated better because of halo effect they also are more succesful in pretty much anything. And even if they suck at something most people still perceive them to be better. So that's what women are attracted to.
>>
>>27629170
Alright Nick, with the Dumbbells, any guide in particular or should I just google for SS?
>>
>>27629296

Kind of a shit meme, though.

Guy on the left is absolutely fine.

Second from left just needs a haircut and new glasses, and he'll be more than fine too.

third from left needs some facial hair, new haircut, but he's already all right.

Fourth guy is the same as the second, with worse hair. Literally, just a hair problem.

Dude on the far right is fine.

Lower line. Left dude needs to shave his head, simply, but otherwise is fine.

Middle dude looks like a beefy nerd: contact lenses and new haircut and he's fine.

Literally nothing wrong with dude on the right.

If any of these guys are nice and have some personality, they're leagues above what they originally were.
>>
>>27629386

Indeed. When's the last time you went to a man's hairdresser?
>>
>>27629415

For now, I don't have a guide I've decided on, but basically, it should be mostly compound movements, and work every area of the body, and combine pushing and pulling.

Something like this:

>military presses (pushing upwards)
>rows (pulling upwards)
>pushups (provided you can't do 20 in a row yet, otherwise do bench presses, since you have a bench)
>chinups from a pullup bar (pulling)
>sumo squats (since you have DB's)

That's a good core for a work out. SS is great if you have a barbell, but this program is somewhat inspired by it. Read the guide to understand how to use correct weights and how many reps and etc.
>>
>>27629415
Sorry, taking into account that I'm 182cm with 66kg, skinny fat fuck.
>>
>>27629443
Don't know. I usually have a buzzcut.

Why is that relevant?
>>
>>27629489

Sounds like you're just skinny. I'm shorter and heavier than you, and I'm a skinny fat, though less and less nowadays.
>>
>>27629517

Because a man's looks generally have more to do with how that many takes care of himself than anything else. I skipped the hairdresser for over 15 years and I can tell you from experience. It makes a world of difference.

That's what attracts or repels more often than just esthetic concerns. Although, when it comes to women, everything is much more complicated than just looking good or bad.
>>
>>27629558
>that many
>that man

Fixed.
>>
>>27629420

lolno. They're all hideous
>>
>>27629558
I don't think that's true. Well in a way it is. But imagine you have a car that has fucked up engine, bad brakes and pretty much everything. But you decided you want to sell it to some poor motherfucker. So what do you do? You get a new paintjob, fix up the visible parts and hope for the best.

That's what it's like to get a haircut and take care of yourself if you are inferior. Short, ugly or otherwise fucked over by things you can't change.
>>
>>27629598
>lolno. They're all hideous

Are you a homosexual? Or a woman?
>>
>>27629616

I'm gay and I wouldn't touch any of those guys with a 10 foot stick. I sent it to my faghag BFF and she agreed 100% and she said she's lucky her boyfriend's face isn't absolutely disgusting
>>
Getting /fit/ is a fucking meme

I got a gf and she broke up with me after a month

She never even got to see my abs

I only had 1 opportunity to take my shirt off and the lights were off
>>
>>27629359
Thanks for replying to >>27629291
Could you also explain the idea of bulking and cutting as well? As I've said, I am really skinny so I'm assuming I should just eat a lot of calories everyday.
>>
>>27628633
How to get six pack?
I'm skinny fat if that helps (110lbs 5'6) I also mostly eat rice and fried meat.
>>
>>27629628
>I'm gay and I wouldn't touch any of those guys with a 10 foot stick.

Gay guys have different tastes than women. They may also be more superficial for plenty of reasons, as you illustrated.

> I sent it to my faghag BFF and she agreed 100% and she said she's lucky her boyfriend's face isn't absolutely disgusting

So you know 1 girl who says she agrees with you after you told her what you thought yourself... I did the same and every girl I showed this too said these guys were fucking ripped. They also like strong features in their faces. Not to mention the bods. Most girls have never touched a bod like this.
>>
Really hit home when you mention that what's lacking is to organize everything, I get pumped everytime, and start anew but somewhere I just lose track of how I should proceed, or I missed a day and can't do it now, when should I get more weight on the dumbbell, that kind of shit.

Thank you based Nick
>>
>>27629678
This story is clearly not true. You're lying and I'm officially calling you out, right here, right now.
>>
>>27629679
>Could you also explain the idea of bulking and cutting as well?

Very simple: bulking is overeating to ensure that your body has all it needs to grow. It's not even that the extra fat you get is useful, since, by definition, fat on your body is excess energy getting stored for later. It isn't used, but this shows your body has enough reserves. Muscle growth requires protein, not just fat, though. You don't have to "bulk", especially if you already have some fat on you. You only need to work out and make sure you get enough protein (about half your weight in kilos, in grams, so if you're 80 kilos, you take 40 grams per day, preferably in several doses at various points of the day, roughly).

But yeah, for you, eating lots of calories will do the trick.

>whole milk, a lot
>nuts, a lot
>anything you love, a lot
>>
Getting fit won't make me grow 20 cm.
Getting fit won't make my autism disappear.
Getting fit won't change anything.
>>
>>27629680
>How to get six pack?

Reduce body fat. You basically need to eat less, so that the fat on your belly disappears. I'd recommend just working out your entire body too. Having just abs looks goofy.
>>
>>27629716
Being fit does compensate for being short. (to an extent)

Being confident does fix autism (to an extent)

Grow up and accept that your life would be better in every way if you did it and you don't have the strength to.
>>
>>27629688
>Really hit home when you mention that what's lacking is to organize everything,

If it's not properly organised, you'll always have "friction", and it adds up as you go. Once everything is ready and you know what to do: it just flows and you can focus on what to do exactly. Whenever I work out, I use a little system to keep track of which set I'm on: a magnet that moves from 1 to 5, etc. Anything goes.

I wrote additional sections to the guide here:

http://pastebin.com/zrpicavw
>>
>>27629678
>Getting /fit/ is a fucking meme

Lel. Getting fit gets you fit. Saying that's a meme is just lels.

>I got a gf and she broke up with me after a month

OK.

>She never even got to see my abs

That's more than odd.

"Want to see my abs? I actually have some."
"Oh yeah??? Sure!"

Surely you could have tried that...

>I only had 1 opportunity to take my shirt off and the lights were off

That sounds fun. If you want to make a greentext story about it, I'm all eyes.
>>
>>27629682

I didn't tell her anything, I sent her the picture and she said "ewwwwwwwww" and told me those guys are so ugly

Gays don't have a different taste in men than women
>>
>>27629716
>Getting fit won't make me grow 20 cm.

Indeed. That's not what it's for, so that's not actually a con.

>Getting fit won't make my autism disappear.

Depending on what your autism really is, it can certainly help with it. The boost in confidence and self-esteem will remove a lot of the spaghetti in your pocket, no doubt.

>Getting fit won't change anything.

You talk like you know what it does, as if you'd already become fit, but you haven't.

If you ever change your mind and want to give it a try, you know where to find me.

Until then, read the guide.
>>
>>27629805
>I didn't tell her anything, I sent her the picture and she said "ewwwwwwwww" and told me those guys are so ugly

A lot of women don't like muscles either, but there's one thing women universally dislike: it's a man who cares about what women like in them. Guaranteed.

>Gays don't have a different taste in men than women

And that's how I know you were never a homo.
>>
>>27629828

No, she specifically said their faces are ugly despite their bodies and that they wasted their time getting fit because it made no difference
>>
>>27628633
Nick, if you could give 10 important life tips, what would they be?

I understand this thread is primarily for fitness, but if I understand correctly, you are a redeemed robot. I feel there must be some words of wisdom to pass on
>>
>>27629828

Are you a homo? I want a Chad Thundercock just like any other woman. Clearly you don't know what homos want
>>
>>27629839
>No, she specifically said their faces are ugly despite their bodies and that they wasted their time getting fit because it made no difference

Incredibly convenient. It doesn't matter though. I asked 12 girls about this and all confirmed what I told you, none reacted like your imaginary "faghag" who's probably a homo herself too.

These fit guys have countless benefits from working out, not just looking better, which they do. They just need a make-over and they'd be Chad-tier.
>>
>>27629870

They were just being nice to you because you have an ugly face, dude. I have a Chad face and my attractive woman BFF agreed because she knows it wouldn't hurt my feelings
>>
>>27629747
>>27629806
I'm not talking about meme autism but the real deal. Sure, it might make me feel a bit better but the change will be so small that it isn't worth the pain of getting there.
>>
File: 325432654354366.png (13 KB, 503x272) Image search: [Google]
325432654354366.png
13 KB, 503x272
>>27629870

Here's some proof for you :)
>>
>>27629843
>Nick, if you could give 10 important life tips, what would they be?

>I understand this thread is primarily for fitness, but if I understand correctly, you are a redeemed robot.

I can help with a lot more than just fitness, yes. Let me try to get a list of ten things...

1. work that body and don't think it's superficial
I realised everything I thought was superficial had a serious function, both for yourself and everyone else, and simple things enable you to just feel good.

2. things you think are important sometimes aren't all that (like assuming finding love will be like finding the holy grail)

3. you are responsible for more than you'd like to think

4. you may be different from others, but that should never be an excuse to give up, just try differently

5. don't be afraid of failing; the only real failure is when you give up; as long as you get back up after a fall, you're still winning, still gaining experience.

That's all I can think of for now; any specific topic you want me to address?
>>
>>27629611
Any reply to this? Anyone?
>>
>>27629776
>We watch a movie and get drunk
>Lights are out
>We start making out
>I stop halfway through and take of my shirt
>We start making out again
>>
>>27629850
>Are you a homo? I want a Chad Thundercock just like any other woman. Clearly you don't know what homos want

That's the thing, if you knew women, you'd know their taste is all over the place, and sometimes downright fucking weird.
>>
>>27629776
Also
>"Want to see my abs? I actually have some."
"Oh yeah??? Sure!"

Surely you could have tried that...

Yeah and look like a douchey autist? My go to thing is talking about what a weird belly button I have, then they ask to see it.
forgot about doing that the whole month tho..
>>
there is an entire board dedicated to this let alone the rest of the internet. if you are too lazy to look through it you are far too lazy to get off your ass and go to the gym. fuck off.
>>
>>27629881
>They were just being nice to you because you have an ugly face, dude.

Oops, I forgot that when you ask a female friend, they tell you the truth, but when I do the same, they lie to me because I'm ugly, and you're not. Right?

>Sure, it might make me feel a bit better but the change will be so small that it isn't worth the pain of getting there.

No reason to think it's just pain. I enjoy my work outs. It's like meditation, it calms your body, it calms your soul. It's a moment where you take care of yourself. It's like hugging your own soul and proving your own self-love, which you need to be functional in this universe.
>>
>lift weights and skip cardio

Oh /fit/
>>
>>27629943

No bro, they want Chad. Trust me I've been surrounded by women my entire life by virtue of being a good-looking homogay. Faghags reveal their true nature to me, all of them want the same thing when they're honest. Not just by what they say but by observing their behavior
>>
>>27629916

Devastating evidence!
>>
>>27629919
Individual happiness I suppose.

Clinical depressed, been on several meds, even been to a psych ward twice. Recently I have been taking testosterone supplements and I've never felt better. Yet I know it's the pills keeping me like this and should there come a period where I no longer take them, I know I'll be right back where I started.

I'd like to start doing things to where if/when that day comes, I'll no longer be as miserable.

So yeah, individual happiness pls
>>
>>27629611
>That's what it's like to get a haircut and take care of yourself if you are inferior. Short, ugly or otherwise fucked over by things you can't change.

>inferior

At what? (Sorry I missed your post before.)
>>
>>27629932

Why didn't you offer to show your abs right there and then?
>>
>>27629960
>Yeah and look like a douchey autist?

Eh? It's your girlfriend! I'm amazed she didn't try to check you out already by then.

>My go to thing is talking about what a weird belly button I have, then they ask to see it.
forgot about doing that the whole month tho..

Now THAT'S autistic: the sneaky navel trick!

>wanna see some weird navel, yo?
>er... s-sure?
>(bitch gonna see dem fuckin' abs)
>Oh... nice... weird navel... (those abs tho)
>(spaghetti coming out of navel)

Just go to it straight, no need for weird navel detour.
>>
>>27630042
Well there are many things you can be inferior at that you can't change and which also change you attractiveness a lot. Let me list a few. Not all of these apply to me.

>short
>shitty jaw/cheekbones/eye area
>small penis
>narrow shoulders
>small arms with thin wrists
>balding
>non-light eyes
>wide hips on a male
>face weight to width ratio
>shoulder to waist ratio
>>
>>27630142
>face weight to width ratio
I meant length to width.
>>
>>27629975
>there is an entire board dedicated to this let alone the rest of the internet.

To fitness, yes, not to weak nerds who aren't really considering getting fit, that's why I'm here. You guys have specific interests and reasons and conditions that people on /fit/ aren't necessarily familiar with. What I do requires knowledge in both areas. It also requires giving a fuck, which you won't find on /fit/.

>. if you are too lazy to look through it you are far too lazy to get off your ass and go to the gym. fuck off.

Yes and no. You can severely limit the hassle by reading my guide. That much closer to getting fit.
>>
>>27630009

I've hung out with very different women.
>>
>>27630026

Considering writing to me: [email protected]

I'll be able to help more appropriately that way.
>>
>>27630226

Maybe ugly dishonest hambeasts
>>
I have very 'mushy' and 'elastic' cheeks, is there any way to change this? I'm underweight (skinnyfit according to /fit/) and I wouldn't say that I have a lot of fat on my face.
>>
>>27630142

These are are all physical, though. None of them would bar you from a good woman, absolutely guaranteed. I can discuss some if you want:

>short
So are most women.

>shitty jaw/cheekbones/eye area

never was a problem for me.

>small penis

They won't know that before you're having sex, and by then, she already loves you (unless you date stupid sluts, but just don't).

>narrow shoulders

Literally never heard a woman say anything about

>small arms with thin wrists

I have thin wrists, never was a problem either.

>balding

You'll never hear a woman complain about a man's baldness. Only men do. The only women who care are those who love it.

>non-light eyes

Women love dark eyes. I have deep brown eyes and I've always been complimented on them by women who were trying to hit on me.
>>
>>27630255
Will do. Also, another question I had related to fitness:

I live in an apartment with a gym. Gym only has dumbbells and a back machine. Is this enough to actually make fit progress?
>>
>>27630271
>Maybe ugly dishonest hambeasts

No, usually intelligent and sexy women from the academic world.
>>
>>27630434

I'm not quite sure... Are you sure you're underweight? Height and weight, please.
>>
>>27630482
>I live in an apartment with a gym. Gym only has dumbbells and a back machine. Is this enough to actually make fit progress?

You can go far with DB's, yes. Just get a pullup bar and you have equipment heaven for little money.
>>
Do you have any advice for strengthening my core? I have a really weak core, and can only plank for
~75 seconds. When I plank I get a horrible feeling in my torso that makes me want to stop and give up. How do you power through the pain and keep going? The promise of a better body feels so distant that it isn't enough to motivate me, I either skip out on exercises I promised to do or don't complete every set before giving up.
>>
>>27630476
>So are most women.
And they want someone taller.
>never was a problem for me.
Universally though good cheekbones and large jaw are attractive on males.
>They won't know that before you're having sex, and by then, she already loves you (unless you date stupid sluts, but just don't).
But ultimately you can't fight physics. There either is friction or there is not.
>Literally never heard a woman say anything about
Then you probably don't have narrow shoulders. I actually have quite broad shoulders and I've had women comment on it. Also I've seen them laugh at guys with narrow shoulders who worked out.
>I have thin wrists, never was a problem either.
Except it's considered effeminate.
>You'll never hear a woman complain about a man's baldness. Only men do. The only women who care are those who love it.
Are you being serious here? Just do a quick google search.
>Women love dark eyes. I have deep brown eyes and I've always been complimented on them by women who were trying to hit on me.
No they don't. Light eyes are considered more attractive. In pretty much every culture other than maybe SE asia.
>>
>>27630476

Incorrectly. Women love blue eyes. They go crazy for them. I've had literal girls stop me in the middle of the street because they caught a glimpse of my light aqua blue eyes and they just had to tell me how beautiful my eyes are. Shitskin browneyes are disgusting and no one thinks they're special
>>
>>27630518
179cm and 56kg
I'm pretty sure this is underweight, since I literally weigh the same as a 16 year old girl.
>>
>>27630548

>sit ups

You literally just work on that for a beginning. But remember: don't anchor your feet. When you do situps, your feet aren't anchored under a chair or anything. That's proper form, otherwise you get a contrary motion in your back and that can lead to problems and pain.

So yeah, I'd advise doing situps, 5 sets of 20, in your work out.

You can also do that thing where you rotate, and touch your knee with an elbow, every other set, to get the sides of your core.

Watch videos on it to make sure your form is good.
>>
File: l9WGryj.png (416 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
l9WGryj.png
416 KB, 1920x1080
>>27630596
Thank you senpai I'll try to do my best. I'll make Socrates proud.
>>
>>27628633

Opinion on 5x5 routines like Madcow? I'm stuck at 245LB bench, 365LB squat, and 135LB OHP. Used to have 385LB diddylift but stopped. I wanna build strength. Currently doing a five day split. Soon as I hit good PRs I'm taking Test enanthate or tren to get joocy.
>>
>>27630558
>And they want someone taller.

I know plenty of women who married shorter men.

>Universally though good cheekbones and large jaw are attractive on males.

Attraction is always subjective. Cheekbones are one measly thing on a list that's about hundreds of things.

>But ultimately you can't fight physics. There either is friction or there is not.

Unless your dick is shorter than 10 cm, there'll be "friction".

>Then you probably don't have narrow shoulders. I actually have quite broad shoulders and I've had women comment on it. Also I've seen them laugh at guys with narrow shoulders who worked out.

Your female company seems to be of a very specific kind, and definitely not the kind I'd waste my time on.

>Except it's considered effeminate.

Absolutely no one ever said that to me, and I have never given a fuck about it. I'm aware of it, but it has no importance to me. Consequently, no one else cares either. Any bitch dumb enough to judge me based on my wrists doesn't even deserve my attention, to begin with.

>Are you being serious here? Just do a quick google search.

Oh yes, Google and the Internet, which never lies. Tons of pages with fake testimonies to sell some pills of surgery. Not worth anything. Why are you so damn concerned with what women like or don't like? Don't you know women discuss this shit mostly for social reasons but that it doesn't accurately portray what they're attracted to in men? That's women 101, no?

>No they don't.

Er... Yeah, they do. I have a lifelong experience in women loving my dark brown eyes. Chances are they would have loved my blue eyes too, provided they were on me. Maybe you're starting to get the idea...
>>
>>27630584
>I'm pretty sure this is underweight, since I literally weigh the same as a 16 year old girl.

It is. How you get elastic cheeks from being underweight, I don't know. Saggy skin?

You need to eat more, though, you MUST eat more.
>>
>>27630544
Thanks. Sent an email
>>
>>27630434
same
I don't see it as a problem though, the underweight status or the cheeks
girls like it
>>
>>27630700
>Opinion on 5x5 routines like Madcow?

Looks like a faddy version of SS. You're probably better off just doing SS.

When stuck, just increase reps. It may not look like it but you're advancing still.

>Currently doing a five day split.

I'm not crazy about splits because I think it's better to train the same parts several times a week, rather than "one big time" a week. No need to strain your stuff and feel bad for days, you're better off with lighter work outs, but more often, for instance.
>>
>>27630726
>I know plenty of women who married shorter men.
But it's not likely. Most women want a taller partner.
>Attraction is always subjective. Cheekbones are one measly thing on a list that's about hundreds of things.
True but they are still important. Point is the way attraction works having one good feature itself won't help you, but on the other hand having one very bad feature can fuck up all the other features.
>Unless your dick is shorter than 10 cm, there'll be "friction".
Even though women actually say they want something much longer? 7" is the most common number that gets thrown around.
>Absolutely no one ever said that to me, and I have never given a fuck about it. I'm aware of it, but it has no importance to me. Consequently, no one else cares either. Any bitch dumb enough to judge me based on my wrists doesn't even deserve my attention, to begin with.
About first part. Just because they don't laugh does not mean it's not true. About the second, you not caring about it doesn't change if people judge you for it or not. Also calling some woman a dumb bitch because she doesn't like effeminate features on a guy? That's shallow as shit.
>That's women 101, no?
No.
> Maybe you're starting to get the idea...
Idea is that you are ignoring the uncomfortable things you can't change to feel better? Ignoring them because if you can't change them it's useless to worry about them?
>>
>>27630758

Got it. I'll read and respond right away.
>>
I started some exercices a few weeks ago and have been able to keep it pretty steady 3 days a week
My goal is mostly working up to being able to do proper push-ups for now. I can hardly do a single one right now, my lower back just caves in instantly. So i've been doing easier versions, "women's pushup", with two different grips (shoulder-length and close-grip) and I've seen improvements but I doubt it's helping with my back issue.

I should add some abs/core exercices i'm guessing?
>>
>>27630827
>But it's not likely. Most women want a taller partner.

Yes, but literally every single one of them will be OK to trade that with something else. If you're short, but have a sweet personality, it'll still be fine. You can make up for any flaw with a quality.

>Point is the way attraction works having one good feature itself won't help you, but on the other hand having one very bad feature can fuck up all the other features.

More like: if you feel bad about yourself, they will know it, and they won't be attracted. I think that's the main problem with most robots. They always think it's about being too tall, too short, too this, too that, and often it's the exact opposite another robot wants for himself, and in the end, it's just a question of attitude and confidence, and self-esteem.

>Even though women actually say they want something much longer? 7" is the most common number that gets thrown around.

It's my size, and while it's great at first and forever, a dick isn't the heart of a relationship. Dick sizes are a thing that virgins care about way too much. That too won't matter if you're a cool person.

>About first part. Just because they don't laugh does not mean it's not true.

You can choose whichever evidence you prefer so that you can choose your conclusion with it.

>About the second, you not caring about it doesn't change if people judge you for it or not.

It completely does. Women and men will think you more of a faggot if you whine about your thin wrists than if you don't care about them. Absolute fact.

> Also calling some woman a dumb bitch because she doesn't like effeminate features on a guy? That's shallow as shit.

That's not what I said. If having thin wrists is enough to make a woman literally strike me out of consideration, then yes, she's a dumb bitch and I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>27630827

>Idea is that you are ignoring the uncomfortable things you can't change to feel better? Ignoring them because if you can't change them it's useless to worry about them?

No, the idea that women like confidence above all. Men with no limbs, no hair, and a small dick, can find hot women provided they have confidence. I've seen it all. Not amount of assets can compensate for bad self-esteem and lack of confidence, however. So if you feel bad about something so much that it alters how you behave, any flaw can bring you down, and that's what will make you uninteresting to the ladies.

The rest of the problem is that robots lust after the wrong kind of girl and get punished for it. Don't date Stacy if you don't want to be treated like a Chad.
>>
>>27630989

Bee urself: the post
>>
>>27630841

That was my situation not too long ago. Here's what I did:

>pushups against the bannister, not very efficient, 20 reps, not very useful at all, no progress

>girly pushups from the knees, first only a few, then 5, then 10

>then I tried real pushups, and could do 1 (huge success for me at the time)

>then did 7 girly pushups and a real one.

>then 6 girlies and 2 reals

>then tried only reals and could do 3

>then 5

I currently do 10, and this progression was over the course of 2 months or something. It works. You just need to keep at it and it'll come.

Make sure your form is good: hands are at nip level, not shoulder level. Make sure your arms fold at a 45 degree angle to your body, not 90.
>>
>>27630989
>Yes, but literally every single one of them will be OK to trade that with something else. If you're short, but have a sweet personality, it'll still be fine. You can make up for any flaw with a quality.
I really don't think so.
>it's just a question of attitude and confidence, and self-esteem.
If you are confident even without having a reason to be(being attractive) then you are deluded.
>It's my size
Yeah your opinion is disregarded. You know that saying? A fed man will never believe a hungry one. You don't have that problem.
>You can choose whichever evidence you prefer so that you can choose your conclusion with it.
Already did, the one which makes more sense.
>It completely does. Women and men will think you more of a faggot if you whine about your thin wrists than if you don't care about them. Absolute fact.
They will still think it's unattractive whether you whine or not.
>>
>>27631035
Only a retard would feel confident even if he knows he isn't good enough. I can't lie to myself like this.
>>
>>27631048
>Bee urself: the post

How so? Things you can't change are pointless to work on. Everything else, work on it. That's the exact opposite of beeeeee.

Don't be yourself if you're a goddam loser.
>>
Hey nick- was wondering if a huge calorie deficit matters if I'm getting enough protein in? Talking like 1200 cals and I'm roughly 205lb and lift heavy 3 times a week (stronglifts). I've experienced a stall on my progression but that's to be expected because I'm at a deficit... But I have been able to comfortably lift moderately heavy on a 1200-1500 cal diet. Are there any drawbacks to this even if I'm losing a decent amount of weight? I know people say that a deficit of more than 500 cals is the extreme end but if I'm losing weight + maintaining strength, I don't see the problem.

One thing I've noticed is that I shit a lot less but that's about it... Thanks.
>>
File: AxZcHDOl.jpg (56 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
AxZcHDOl.jpg
56 KB, 640x636
>>27631141

>dont bee urself if you're a fucking loser
>said to r9k

K
>>
>>27631092
>I really don't think so.

Doesn't matter.

>If you are confident even without having a reason to be(being attractive) then you are deluded.

Confidence alone is what makes you attractive in many, many cases, if not all. That's why deluded people often manage better, at least in the early stages. If you have both confidence and the skills and worth to back it up, you'll do fine in most areas of life.

>Yeah your opinion is disregarded.

Since when is a big cock a reason to have one's opinion discarded? Now everything I say will be meaningless because of my big dick. Topus kekus.

>You know that saying? A fed man will never believe a hungry one. You don't have that problem.

Stop assuming a big dick will solve all of your problems. I didn't even know I had a big dick really late in life, because I don't casually normal dicks. I thought I was average because it's mostly the same size as in porn.

>They will still think it's unattractive whether you whine or not.

You overestimate the importance of esthetic beauty from women to men. You're perhaps American as well. Either way, there's a huge difference between what women say and what they mean. It's not beyond the realm of imagination to hear a woman shit on a man for X and Y while not actually holding those beliefs for herself.

>ewwww, thin wrists
>*dates thin-wristed faggot because of other reasons; suddenly not that disgusting anymore*

Either way, what's the problem with those things you can't change? If there's no solution, there's no problem. That's why I don't care about them at all.
>>
>>27631119
>Only a retard would feel confident even if he knows he isn't good enough. I can't lie to myself like this.

Exactly, and that's why you let assholes get all the girls. The way for you to get confidence too is to acquire it. You need to do something to get it, and getting fit is such a thing. You can't just tell yourself you're hot as fuck and believe it, you're not retarded, but you can do the work and earn the results. That's how you acquire confidence. You need to earn your own respect before you can advance.
>>
File: 1342384748403.gif (348 KB, 200x112) Image search: [Google]
1342384748403.gif
348 KB, 200x112
>>27631087
that's great
thanks, it helps to know i'm not the only one facing this issue
i'll definitely keep it up
>>
>>27631225
>Hey nick- was wondering if a huge calorie deficit matters if I'm getting enough protein in?

That's what I do. If you have fat left, yes, it will work, but don't go too extreme, at least not every single day.

>Talking like 1200 cals

That's about what I take when I efficiently lose weight.

> Are there any drawbacks to this even if I'm losing a decent amount of weight?

I don't think so. I'm not even sure your plateauing is due to eating less.

>I know people say that a deficit of more than 500 cals is the extreme end but if I'm losing weight + maintaining strength, I don't see the problem.

What I'd advise is this: once a week, or more, you eat a bit more, typically on a lifting day. Just to be on the safe side. The other days you can do as usual, but give yourself a day where you eat more.

If you feel fine otherwise, don't worry. Our bodies are made to sustain fasting very efficiently.

>One thing I've noticed is that I shit a lot less but that's about it...

Kekked. I'd not worry about it. But yeah, give yourself a fat day every now and then.
>>
>>27631242
>Doesn't matter.
I just think that some things are so bad you can't really make up for. It's still compensating in the end. And everyone knows that. If she meets someone who was trying to make up but also had luck with genetics then you are fucked.
> That's why deluded people often manage better, at least in the early stages. If you have both confidence and the skills and worth to back it up, you'll do fine in most areas of life.
What kind of human would you have to be to be able to delude yourself like that?
>Stop assuming a big dick will solve all of your problems. I didn't even know I had a big dick really late in life, because I don't casually normal dicks. I thought I was average because it's mostly the same size as in porn.
It solves many problems. Not all of them obviously. But a guy with good genes will be much better off.
>It's not beyond the realm of imagination to hear a woman shit on a man for X and Y while not actually holding those beliefs for herself.
Is that really true? Also why should you accept being shat on? What kind of stupid fucking game is that?
>Either way, what's the problem with those things you can't change? If there's no solution, there's no problem. That's why I don't care about them at all.
But these things will still affect your life negatively. So there is a problem.
>>
>>27631299

You'll get there and you'll be happy. It may take a long time at first, and then, rather suddenly, you realise you can do way more than you thought. My first pushup was literally magical.

>I can actually do this!

I can remember even just this summer: I could hurt my elbows performing pushups against the side of my bathtub! Now I can do 5 sets of 10, and zero joint pain. Just never give up, practice good form, and go on.

You'll get there, just like I did.
>>
>>27631265
I used to lift a lot. I was pretty fit. It didn't help because I was still a short ugly dicklet.
>>
Nick, you talk a lot of shit but let's see a picture of your obvious 10/10 abs and pecs etc faggot tripfag
>>
>>27631334
>I just think that some things are so bad you can't really make up for.

Think of it this way: if you love a girl, and know her well, will any of these flaws make you dump her?

>What kind of human would you have to be to be able to delude yourself like that?

A piece of shit. This world has many of them. There's no reason, however, for us to let them be the only confident ones. You just have to earn your own respect before you can have real confidence. They have it easier, but they also have nothing to justify it and they always end up looking like retards.

>It solves many problems. Not all of them obviously. But a guy with good genes will be much better off.

Just for keks, can you name a few problems my dick size solves? I can't think of anything.

>Is that really true? Also why should you accept being shat on? What kind of stupid fucking game is that?

Sure it's true. Happens all the time. Women love to gossip as a bounding experience. It's just fun for them, they don't always mean what they say, and they don't always care all that much either.

Who's talking about accepting anything here? It's about girls amongst girls. I doubt a woman will ever literally tell me, to my face, that she dislikes my thin wrists. I'd laugh at the audacity and I'd be curious as to why she went to that length at all. It never happened, ever. People just assume I'm skinny because of my wrists, they don't know about my belly fat.

>But a guy with good genes will be much better off.

Big dicks don't mean good genes necessarily. I'm part Italian, that's all.

>But these things will still affect your life negatively. So there is a problem.

If it doesn't have a solution, it isn't a problem. A problem is something you can solve, otherwise it's just a situation. If you can't change it, there's no need to consider these things any further, right?
>>
I really struggle with getting fit. I'm not out of shape but I always build really well in the winter and summer then hit a point where I'm just not making it to the gym between school and work.

I also struggle to keep up with calories (not so much protein shakes are ez pz) because I suck at cooking and don't have time to learn.

Tips for keeping at it when life is stressful and eating under the same conditions?
>>
>>27631351
>I used to lift a lot. I was pretty fit. It didn't help because I was still a short ugly dicklet.

With the girls, you mean? Can't you find a girl who's shorter than you? Have you ever bought shoes with some bonus on them?
>>
>>27631387
>Nick, you talk a lot of shit but let's see a picture of your obvious 10/10 abs and pecs etc faggot tripfag

People have seen my bod before. It only matters in the sense that the progress I made confirms my words, but I've only been doing this for 2 years, and only efficiently for less than 7 months. I started as a skinnyfat and am working my way to looking really, really good, but I'm not there yet.

This takes nothing away from the guide or my answers, all of which are the result of research I've done, from people whose results are very, very real. I didn't make up any of what I found.

My current results don't mean much by themselves, you'd have to compare with what I looked like before, and now.

Ask me again in a year and by then my bod should be a usable argument, but that's not needed. I prefer to let robots know I'm very close to them physically (or used to be, at least).

I do have an older pic which I sometimes post when people ask, but don't think it's going to do much. You'll just be happy that you can point and say "LOOK AT DIS FAGGOT DYEL!" and that's about it.
>>
File: IMG_20160404_210211_451.jpg (2 MB, 1854x3477) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160404_210211_451.jpg
2 MB, 1854x3477
>>27628633
Skelly here. I've been lifting with dumb bells for 4 months now. Started at 5kg now I'm at 15kg per dumb bell, can't add more as I'm out of weights.

Any tips what to do now? I want to gain muscle mass. I'm 178cm 52kg.

Pic is me.
>>
>>27631435
>a point where I'm just not making it to the gym between school and work.

Consider a home gym. DB's and a pullup bar is enough for an excellent work out at home.

>I also struggle to keep up with calories (not so much protein shakes are ez pz) because I suck at cooking and don't have time to learn.

Cooking is simple, much simpler than you might believe. Just use basic things like pans, boil things, cook things, bake things in the oven, etc, and little by little you'll understand the principles enough to create your own dishes.

Enjoy cooking, too, as an activity in itself, not as a mere means to eat.

Always count your calories no matter what, even if you don't cook and only eat processed food.
>>
File: randy.jpg (24 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
randy.jpg
24 KB, 500x500
Why do you keep making these threads on r9k dude? If any robot wanted to get /fit/ they probably know where /fit/ is located(or one of the billion other fitness related sites/blogs). Are you one of those insecure gymrats who constantly needs to justify to himself and everyone around him that he is not wasting his time on something pointless?
>>
>>27631429
>Think of it this way: if you love a girl, and know her well, will any of these flaws make you dump her?
Women and men are not the same. I wouldn't do that but women would do that to me.
>You just have to earn your own respect before you can have real confidence. They have it easier, but they also have nothing to justify it and they always end up looking like retards.
I can't respect myself knowing I'm just not up to par in things that can not be changes. I just can't ignore this. I can't ignore the day-to-day humliation of being inferior and unable to change.
>Just for keks, can you name a few problems my dick size solves? I can't think of anything.
It's kind of like having two guys in a fight. The one who has nothing in his pocket is going to be less confident than the guy who has a glock 19 in his pocket. And he doesn't even have to take it out. But he knows that if shit comes down, he can do some damage.
>Women love to gossip as a bounding experience. It's just fun for them, they don't always mean what they say, and they don't always care all that much either.
But if what they are saying is true, why would they not mean it?
>Big dicks don't mean good genes necessarily. I'm part Italian, that's all.
Well it's something you can't change and it's caused mostly by genes. So yes it does.
>If it doesn't have a solution, it isn't a problem. A problem is something you can solve, otherwise it's just a situation. If you can't change it, there's no need to consider these things any further, right?
It is if they negatively affect your life. And they do. You can't solve it, you can only ignore it. And that's something no real person should be able to do.
>>
File: 1450868107552.png (104 KB, 660x187) Image search: [Google]
1450868107552.png
104 KB, 660x187
>>27631508

- eat more, a little
- do buy more weights, try second-hand websites, visit the junkyard, people just dump that stuff often
- buy a pullup bar, watch scooby's tutorials on this

And eat way, way more, actually. Whole milk all day long. That'll put the mass on you.
>>
>>27631445
Short women don't want short men. Quite the contrary.
>>
>>27631508
You would have gained a shit ton more muscle in those 4 months if you ate more than once a day
>>
>>27631564
>Why do you keep making these threads on r9k dude?

I promised to keep coming to people who wanted me to keep coming, so I keep coming.

> If any robot wanted to get /fit/ they probably know where /fit/ is located(or one of the billion other fitness related sites/blogs)

Many of those who started working out never actually thought of trying until they came to one of my threads. That's why I come here. People who want to get fit can find this stuff on their own, people who never even considered it won't. I'm here for those.

>Are you one of those insecure gymrats who constantly needs to justify to himself and everyone around him that he is not wasting his time on something pointless?

No, there are plenty of other things I could spend my time on if this didn't work. Fitness is a relatively recent thing for me.
>>
Any advice on proper form for bench press with dumbells?
>>
>>27631565
>Women and men are not the same. I wouldn't do that but women would do that to me.

Maybe you have been unlucky, but I have known women who would have died to save someone else. There are women who suffer insane things just to keep loving the man they chose. Not all women would do that to you. You only need to find a woman who is good enough for you, not some dumb bitch, like I said before. Such women exist, don't lump them all in the same bag.

>I can't respect myself knowing I'm just not up to par in things that can not be changes.

If it has nothing to do with your own responsibility, you have no reason to feel bad about these things. Isn't that correct?
>>
>>27631655
>Maybe you have been unlucky, but I have known women who would have died to save someone else. There are women who suffer insane things just to keep loving the man they chose. Not all women would do that to you. You only need to find a woman who is good enough for you, not some dumb bitch, like I said before. Such women exist, don't lump them all in the same bag.
I'd really like to believe that, but I can't.
>If it has nothing to do with your own responsibility, you have no reason to feel bad about these things. Isn't that correct?
But you will still be put down by people around you, you will be noticing how other people are treated better. I will be feeling bad about that. Not to mention even if it's not my responsibility, I just am inadequate. And what's worse I can't do anything about it. If that's not supposed to make me feel bad, I don't know what is.
>>
>>27631565
>It's kind of like having two guys in a fight. The one who has nothing in his pocket is going to be less confident than the guy who has a glock 19 in his pocket.

Well, when I was a teenager, some guy in my class was an absolute Chad, a bully, all the girls somehow admired him, but he had the smallest dick in the universe. He knew it, and in the showers, he didn't try to hide it. He actually owned up to it like a boss, and that was literally the only thing I respected about the guy. "I have a small dick, but at least I'm not ashamed of it." He said it with such honesty that nobody ever bothered him about his minimal dickage. Most guys feel insecure about their dicks, even guys with huge ones, because they worry about their dick going left or right, or looking weird, or whatever else. In this case, the short-dicked guy felt more confident despite his little dingly and once he did that, he never had a problem with it. Later, as an adult, all the girls were still all over him. And you won't believe this, but many women prefer a smaller dick, because their vaginas aren't intended for horse cocks. My woman was a virgin when we first had sex, and I couldn't get in for the first 3 or 4 sessions, because it was just too tight and I was too big. It just made us kek because we're both on the same wavelength and it was all fun, but I can imagine some sloots who'd have felt bad and insecure about being unfuckable for this long.
>>
if I'm skinny fat and just want to get toned do I build strength or do cardio or both??
>>
>>27631565
>But he knows that if shit comes down, he can do some damage.

I understand, but take it from me, I never think this way. I never think, "AT LEAST I HAVE A MONSTER PENOR IN MAH PANTS." It's literally never given me additional confidence. You can't show it, you know. It's frustrating. Sometimes you just want to TELL people: "Hey, I pack some serious heat down there!" but you can't.

Like most of the things robots fantasise about, once you have them, it's not that amazing anymore.

>But if what they are saying is true, why would they not mean it?

What they're saying may or may not be true, they don't even care half the time. They'll say things to join a movement in the conversation, or make a joke, or sound like a snappy bitch with "attitude" or whatever, but you'd be making a mistake to take that stuff to heart. The social game isn't where honesty speaks. Some people completely change when there's more than 1 other person they speak with.
>>
>>27631731

>The life of Chad

You can do robots xDd
>>
>>27631565
>Well it's something you can't change and it's caused mostly by genes. So yes it does.

Horses have bigger dicks than me, but I think my genetics are still superior because I have an opposable thumb. Considering you're a robot, I doubt you assume Africans have better genetics than you have, and some have bigger dicks, and it doesn't matter all that much. Romans thought huge dicks were a bad thing to have. Japanese have smaller dicks, but they're hardly inferior.

>It is if they negatively affect your life. And they do. You can't solve it, you can only ignore it. And that's something no real person should be able to do.

What is the specific purpose of trying to solve a problem that cannot be solved?
>>
>>27631596
>Short women don't want short men. Quite the contrary.

Short women won't mind a man who's taller than them, even if he's not very tall compared to other men.

The best woman I know married a manlet, literally. He's smaller than she is, and she isn't very tall. He won big time, though. It happens.
>>
>>27631731
But women laugh very often at men with small dicks. They're not supposed to, it's looked down upon but it just the way it is. The alpha could have had more women if he wasn't micropenised. Also chances are he was just a grower, which is why he didn't care. Some guys are barely 2" flaccid but easily 6" erect.
>>
>>27631620

Literally reverse pushups: nip level or so, 45 degree angle to your body.

It's the same motion, or close to that, and so you use the same principles. Watch a bunch of videos on it to get it in your brain so you can imitate that.
>>
Oh and I also wanted to ask- right now I'm on an exclusively protein/ fat diet. My carb intake is less than 10g a day- is this good for weight loss or can I get the same results and lose weight and implement carbs anyway?
>>
>>27631794
>Like most of the things robots fantasise about, once you have them, it's not that amazing anymore.
And if you don't have them, it's even worse.
>The social game isn't where honesty speaks. Some people completely change when there's more than 1 other person they speak with.
It's true that social game isn't honest. That's where people lie and pretend that things don't matter even if they do.
>>
>>27631825
The advantage I have over a horse is significant. The advantage I have over a Chad with big dick is none.
Also Roman empire fell.
Also Japanese are I think the fastest dying out nation in the world.
>Short women won't mind a man who's taller than them
No shit. The short girls I know are huge height-queens.
>It happens.
So that's your argument? It happens? It's unlikely as hell.
>>
>>27631709
>I'd really like to believe that, but I can't.

Hard to believe before you meet such a person. How good do you think you are in judging a person's character? Do you trust people easily?

>But you will still be put down by people around you, you will be noticing how other people are treated better.

Your perception may be very influenced by your core beliefs on that one, just like a black person who always blames his blackness for anything that happens to him. I knew a guy, who was black, who stank like shit because he showered once every 2 weeks only and didn't use deodorant. So people always moved away from him. He always thought it was because he was black. I told him, "No, it's because you fucking stink, Anon, you do, and that has nothing to do with people being racist."

Make sure you don't do a version of this.

>I will be feeling bad about that. Not to mention even if it's not my responsibility, I just am inadequate. And what's worse I can't do anything about it. If that's not supposed to make me feel bad, I don't know what is.

The feeling bad part has more influence on your life than the rest of it. What you think of as flaws aren't much compared to that general feeling you have. Without that feeling, you'd not even think about your "flaws".
>>
>>27631927

there isn't an argument in the world that is going to stop you making up reasons to feel sorry for yourself.
>>
>>27631783
>if I'm skinny fat and just want to get toned do I build strength or do cardio or both??

>toned

There's no such thing. Cardio will help burning the fat away, which reveals your muscles, which gives the look you want. Doing strength would increase your muscle mass and would make you look better too. You can do both, or only cardio. It depends on what you want.
>>
>>27631984
Well I just can't believe in things because they are good for me. I have to also believe in them. I have to be convinced to really be able to change my mindset permanently.

It's very easy to read Nicks advice and just think "Yeah this is good, I'll believe this" but usually if I do this I relapse in few days. I'm just trying to convince myself really. And I figure some anons will be similar.
>>
>>27631841
>But women laugh very often at men with small dicks.

Do they? You'd have to be a mean sloot to do that. Consider a test: if she laughs, you can drop her fast. A woman who loves you won't treat you like that, even for a short cock. I know women who are with Asians, and the cocks of these guys, I cannot conceive, literally 12 cm fully erect. And it's not a problem.

> Also chances are he was just a grower, which is why he didn't care.

He wasn't. Don't ask me how I know.
>>
>>27631879

As long as you eat the same amount of calories, you can have all the carbs you want. It's mostly a meme to cut out the carbs. It's not really recommended, because your body will then fuel itself on protein that could be used for muscle growth and regeneration.

Focus on the calories, eat various things, make sure you have enough protein, but don't cut out carbs or even consider them.
>>
File: _vyr_905MAS4A039.jpg (25 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
_vyr_905MAS4A039.jpg
25 KB, 800x800
>>27631572
Will this pull-up bar do?

It's pretty cheap, only 12 euro.
>>
>>27631982
>How good do you think you are in judging a person's character?
Decent. But that might be just because I don't trust people and always keep my distance. In a way it's like saying you won the shooting competition because you didn't miss any targets, but you didn't even shoot the rifle. It works though.
>Make sure you don't do a version of this.
But there are even statistics on how tall men are more succesful for example. Many like these.
>The feeling bad part has more influence on your life than the rest of it. What you think of as flaws aren't much compared to that general feeling you have. Without that feeling, you'd not even think about your "flaws".
As long as they affect my life negatively I will think about them.
>>
>>27631880
>And if you don't have them, it's even worse.

You only think it's worse. Robots imagine that losing one's virginity is vitally important, but in reality it's underwhelming. Most guy's reactions is "Ah, that's it?" and after a while you fuck as casually as you take a shit. It looks important when you don't have it, as most things do. That's why happiness plateaus hard amongst rich people. After a certain point, it doesn't mean jack anymore.

>It's true that social game isn't honest. That's where people lie and pretend that things don't matter even if they do.

Most people won't say what really matters to them if it sounds like it could be laughed at socially. Just don't base anything off gossiping women, especially if you know them to be intellectually average.
>>
>>27632105
> A woman who loves you won't treat you like that, even for a short cock.
Why would she love me when she can love someone with a bigger dong?
>I cannot conceive, literally 12 cm fully erect. And it's not a problem.
It's very funny. 12cm is just barely under average and you call it something you cannot conceive? And you follow up by saying it's not a problem?
>>
>>27631927
>The advantage I have over a Chad with big dick is none.

I can assure you that my big dick would give me no advantage over you in a social context. People wouldn't even know about it until I showed it, and if I did that, they'd call the police and I'd be socially dead either way.

>Also Roman empire fell.

But Europe came from its ashes. Also the Renaissance.

>Also Japanese are I think the fastest dying out nation in the world.

They'll figure it out, I'm not worried. Not the first to face this problem.

>So that's your argument? It happens? It's unlikely as hell.

I'm not arguing, it's not an argument, it's a thing that happens, it exists, and I don't think it's very unlikely. For some women, the most important things are physical, but for someone like you, I think you don't need that kind of woman at all, so your "flaws" actually act as protections against such people.
>>
>>27632053

so why are you here?
oc
>>
>>27632186
>Most guy's reactions is "Ah, that's it?" and after a while you fuck as casually as you take a shit.
Well if you get to age where you are by few years older than your father was when you got born without even being able to achieve this very basic thing. It makes you give a shit.
>Just don't base anything off gossiping women
But statistics where they ask women their prefferences often line up with this gossip.
>>
>>27632231
>I can assure you that my big dick would give me no advantage over you in a social context.
Other than the increased confidence?
>For some women, the most important things are physical, but for someone like you, I think you don't need that kind of woman at all, so your "flaws" actually act as protections against such people.
You mean the actually good women who obviously want quality men? You got that right.

>>27632235
What do you mean?
>>
>>27632053
>It's very easy to read Nicks advice and just think "Yeah this is good, I'll believe this" but usually if I do this I relapse in few days. I'm just trying to convince myself really. And I figure some anons will be similar.

I understand. What you should do is really drop a number of thoughts, especially the things you cannot change (just make sure you can't change them first); once you've done that, truly discard them from your mind. They will influence you otherwise. Also stop assuming so much about people, especially women. You'd be very surprised if you knew what they really think. Women are very agile at social adaptation, and this is evolutionary: they had to be socially acceptable to survive, while men could survive in other ways. This makes us less "social" in many ways. Point is: women can fake a lot to be accepted, but that doesn't make them filthy liars. If you are in a woman's trust, she will tell you amazing things. I've experienced that a lot and it gave me great insights into women.

Focus on what you CAN change. That's why I focus on fitness here: these are things you can change. It won't make you taller, but why are you even thinking about that? You won't get a different deal by lingering on bad thoughts and making yourself miserable with it.

How you see things has a much more violent influence on your life than you realise. I know it sounds like positive thinking bullshit, but it's true. If you expect people to hate you, you'll be looking out for just that, and you'll even force things to look that way to justify your core beliefs.

You'll be trapping yourself in shit if you don't break out of that cycle.
>>
>>27632142

It's what I use. My doors were too shit for it, but I tied it up to a beam on my ceiling, and it's perfect.
>>
>>27632159
>Decent. But that might be just because I don't trust people and always keep my distance. In a way it's like saying you won the shooting competition because you didn't miss any targets, but you didn't even shoot the rifle. It works though.

I suspected as much. The only thing you can do at this point is try to give them the benefit of the doubt, and try to judge them less. Tell yourself you don't know them, their past, their present, and that they don't necessarily show you their true faces (for bad reasons AND good reasons, like you do yourself) and that, basically, you don't know people.

Trusting is difficult, but it's how you can test people. If you're ready for disappointment, you have no reason to be scared. Just give people a chance.

>But there are even statistics on how tall men are more succesful for example. Many like these.

There are statistics on everything. These stats don't exclude the possibility of their opposites, that's all you need to know. Stats are often based on what people answer, and what people say isn't always what they really want and need. Don't limit yourself because of some stats.

>As long as they affect my life negatively I will think about them.

If you didn't think about them, they would not affect your life negatively. You have things upside down.
>>
>>27632323
>What you should do is really drop a number of thoughts
Dropping thoughts after being in a mindset for a couple years. That's a tall order.
>once you've done that, truly discard them from your mind
This one is even taller.
>Also stop assuming so much about people
Doable. As far as I am concerned anyways.
>but why are you even thinking about that?
Because of how important it is? No thinking about it does not make it go away.
>>
>>27632201
>Why would she love me when she can love someone with a bigger dong?

Because you aren't the same person. You have a personality, and countless other things that make you "you", and the donged guy isn't you. Who knows what you are that he isn't? Having a huge dong didn't prevent me from getting dumped and rejected countless times too, you know.

>It's very funny. 12cm is just barely under average and you call it something you cannot conceive?

Yes, because my own dongy ding dong is almost 20 erect, so I have a hard time imagining that, and I never saw many dicks like that in porn.

>And you follow up by saying it's not a problem?

How could it be? Unless you want to do porn, who will see your dong apart from your own woman? By the time you're having sex, she already loves you for who you are (if not, it's too soon to have sex) and then she doesn't mind. Even a small dick can be turned into something she'll like: it's your Achilles Heel, your secret flaw, and she'll be in on the secret and appreciate your trust (provided you're a based motherfucker, of course).
>>
>>27632398
>If you didn't think about them, they would not affect your life negatively. You have things upside down.
They would. That's what the stats say. Does it really sound so unbelievable that for example women want big and tall men? And that these men are more likely to be leaders? Is it so crazy to think this?
>>
>>27632238
>Well if you get to age where you are by few years older than your father was when you got born without even being able to achieve this very basic thing. It makes you give a shit.

I know, but it shouldn't. Don't judge yourself based on that, and if you do, and it's bad, then just hire a slooty hoe and get it over with. It's better than linger over it and let it rot in your mind.

>But statistics where they ask women their prefferences often line up with this gossip.

That's like trusting women's magazines about women: not even once. What women think they want and what they need is really, really different. Lucid women know this, the other ones keep marvelling at themselves, in shame.
>>
>>27632289
it's obvious that you've already decided that you're a lost cause and will continue to invent reasons to feel bad about yourself, so why keep replying to the posts on this thread?
>>
>>27632289
>Other than the increased confidence?

That's the funny part: it never gave me any confidence. If anything, I was super ashamed and complexed by the fact that my dick spins slightly to the right. I thought I was deformed for years. I'm also partially cut for medical reasons, another thing that made me think my dick was horrid. But after watching that "Embarrassing Bodies" Brit show and having seen Brit dongs far too many times, I feel like a half god of the dick on earth, now, but for most of my life, I had no idea of the wealth in my pants. Goes to show how little that stuff matters when you don't know. Even if I had known, things wouldn't have been much different, believe me. I stayed a virgin for a long time all the same.

>You mean the actually good women who obviously want quality men? You got that right.

Other than the physical stuff, what makes you not amongst the quality men? I don't get the feeling that you're crap, quite honestly.
>>
>>27632519
Just hoping I might convince myself.

>>27632506
>Don't judge yourself based on that
It's a very clear metric of quality.
>What women think they want and what they need is really, really different.
Sounds pretty arrogant to say.
>>
>>27632449
>Dropping thoughts after being in a mindset for a couple years. That's a tall order.

I never said it'd be easy, but it's vital. You need to reprogram your mind. It's essential. It starts there.

>This one is even taller.

It wouldn't be so hard if you actually tried. : (

>Doable. As far as I am concerned anyways.

Good, that's something.

>Because of how important it is? No thinking about it does not make it go away.

Take it from me, I'm on the other side of your problems, and it's not that important. It can't go away and it won't, but it doesn't matter as much as you think.

You need to think productively, focus on being practical, pragmatical: improve what can be improved, fuck the rest.
>>
>>27632594
>Other than the physical stuff, what makes you not amongst the quality men? I don't get the feeling that you're crap, quite honestly.
Other than the physical stuff which causes many other things(like no confidence, angry/bitter mindset).

I'm just not a Chad. I know that. I've known guys like that and I'm not one of them. Not the confident risk-taker who starts a bussiness. I'm not that, never have been. Never been comfortable leading people or even good at it even when I tried. I just don't have the qualities.
>>
>>27632495
>They would. That's what the stats say.

People don't live by stats. Trend exist but they may have many more levels that the numbers don't always reveal:

>tall men feel more confident
>that confidence is more attractive to women
>thus women often go for taller guys

Here, it may look like being tall is the thing, but confidence turns out to be the reason. Any version of this model can happen, so don't relie on stats too much.

>Does it really sound so unbelievable that for example women want big and tall men? And that these men are more likely to be leaders? Is it so crazy to think this?

It's not crazy, but it definitely isn't the most important thing for most women. You can't just be tall or be big, or both. Unless the woman is braindead, she'll need an actual person inside that body.

Point being: thinking about this won't make you taller or bigger. It's an impasse. You're wasting your mental energy on this, for literally nothing.
>>
Nick, why are you doing this? Why are you putting so much effort to help random losers? Thanks.
>>
>>27632612
>Just hoping I might convince myself.

Hang in there if that's your goal. You can also write to me and I can help convincing you:

[email protected]

No need to wait for the next thread, especially since this is less fitness related.

>It's a very clear metric of quality.

This may be a very valid way of thinking for your type, but do understand that this isn't shared by most. You know you don't necessarily think like most people, which is why you're here, so it shouldn't be too hard to believe that what counts for you doesn't count for others, and vice versa.

>Sounds pretty arrogant to say.

I speak from experience. This isn't arrogance, and I didn't even mean it in a bad way. My woman agrees with this. I can provide examples if you need some.
>>
>>27632655
>You need to reprogram your mind.
How?
>It wouldn't be so hard if you actually tried. : (
Wouldn't even know what to try.
>>
>>27632697
>Other than the physical stuff which causes many other things(like no confidence, angry/bitter mindset).

This is an illusion, though. You think the physical stuff causes the thoughts, but it's the other way around. The thoughts come first. Lots of people have the physical stuff, but never had the thoughts, and thus don't feel bad about it. What prevents you from many things is your thoughts, not your body.

>I'm just not a Chad. I know that.

I'm slowly turning into one, so don't be too sure it's not in you. And I mean esthetically only. You can do the same. If I can, anyone can.

> I've known guys like that and I'm not one of them.

You won't have to be like them, looking good isn't exclusive to them. No reason.

>Not the confident risk-taker who starts a bussiness.

And that's fine. I never was like that either, but I still made it, and so can you.

>I'm not that, never have been. Never been comfortable leading people or even good at it even when I tried. I just don't have the qualities.

Don't judge too soon. I thought the same and realised I had no idea what I could do.

With a change of attitude and more positivity in your life, I think you can do much more than you think.
>>
File: Happy_Pepe.jpg (25 KB, 480x424) Image search: [Google]
Happy_Pepe.jpg
25 KB, 480x424
>>27632749
>Nick, why are you doing this? Why are you putting so much effort to help random losers? Thanks.

A simple answer is that I genuinely like helping people. It makes me feel useful and that helps me exist. Nothing makes me happier than when you guys report back with some success.

>random losers

I know you're neither random nor losers, but you have yet to learn it. I've been in a situation very, very close to yours, maybe even worse, and when I came out of it, I thought, "If only ONE person had tried to convince me I could do this, it would have helped; if that person had given me advice, it would have taken me much less time, too."

I should have started working out when I was 18.

You guys are worth it.

>Also, I want all your Pepes.
>>
>>27632818
>How?

That part takes a long time. You have to become conscious of your thoughts and thought processes so that you can undo your own tricks. It requires believing that you actually do "tricks", like confirmation bias and such.

Once you force yourself to become aware of your "core beliefs" (false beliefs that you impose on yourself, which twist objective perception of reality; like a fat girl who reduces everything to her being fat, or a cute girl who's convinced she's ugly, and that whatever happens to her happens because she's "ugly").

We can work on that if you want, but you'd have to write me and give me some concrete examples of things that happen in your life and how you think about them. I'm up for it if you are.
>>
>>27632818
>Wouldn't even know what to try.

You could try getting fit. I often start there because it's your own body, it's you, and all the steps are simple and practical, and require no thinking: just do the thing and get the results. It makes you feel in control of your life, because you'd be. That's a great feeling to experience when you're not used to it. From experience, it's amazing. For people who feel like they're drifting through life, aimlessly, just working on your body gives you a lot, mentally, and also physically.
>>
File: M8ngXQJ.jpg (33 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
M8ngXQJ.jpg
33 KB, 499x499
>>27632914
Thanks for the reply Nick.

I'm a skeletal with some body issues. Mainly, wide hips and crooked knees. It wasn't noticeably first but its just getting worse and worse. I also have narrow shoulders. I wonder what kind of exercise I should do to combat these problems? Preferably something I can do at home, I'm too ashamed to go outside lol
>>
>>27633037

Thanks for the Pepe.

What's up with your knees? And how flexible are you? Do they cause you pain if you walk a lot or attempt to run for more than 5 minutes?

Also, how much money would you spend on a home gym?
>>
IT'S TIME TO MAKE IT RAIN!

BRING ON THE PEPES!
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (126 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
126 KB, 1920x1080
I do it all for the Pepes...

I can't save Pepes off Google. They need to be from you guys, otherwise they have no value, so bring it on.
>>
File: 158806.jpg (14 KB, 249x228) Image search: [Google]
158806.jpg
14 KB, 249x228
>>27633120
I have no idea what's wrong with them. They're just getting worse and worse. At the moment it even hurts when I'm sitting. The bone structure is kind of fucked up. Want me to draw it?

Not flexible thanks to my hip and knee problems.

No money thanks to college. Sorry if this isn't much to work with.
>>
>>27628666

no matter how much i simplify this for people they still somehow manage to not get it.
>>
>>27629995

Never ever go to /fit/ for fitness advice.

Bodybuilding.com has always been pretty decent.
>>
>>27633252
>Want me to draw it?

Yes.

A common thing with knees is this: hamstrings get short if not used, and this, in turn, cause bone problems. Technically, the kneecap gets pushed against another bone, which causes pain.

If you cannot touch your toes with leg straight, that's a possible cause. I have that problem. It may be yours too.

>No money thanks to college. Sorry if this isn't much to work with.

A pullup bar might be around 20 bucks or so, and it would be great equipment already. A set of dumbbells wouldn't cost too much either, you might even find some for free, if you find someone who doesn't use them. Ask around, especially sportstypes who might have tried at some point, then gave up. This happens a lot.

If you can only do two things: chinups and pushups and you'll get a long way already just training those two things (then you can implement some leg stuff too).

We can work it out, don't worry.
>>
>>27633284

Because they don't want to get it. I literally had to explain that 100 calories of cheese was the same as 100 calories of tomatoes, that it's like 100 meters of sand is just as long as 100 meters of concrete, because both are 100 meters in length.

People can be thick, both literally and figuratively.
>>
>>27633342
>Never ever go to /fit/ for fitness advice

This, because at first, you won't know good advice from bullshit. That's also why I'm here. I know /fit/ can't save you alone in most cases, or would do so in much, much more time.
>>
File: 1458586877542.jpg (104 KB, 1280x843) Image search: [Google]
1458586877542.jpg
104 KB, 1280x843
Anon who wrote, know that I'm reading and preparing a response! Just give me time.
>>
>>27633416
>>27633388

i'm just under 110kgs (down from 118kgs) at 6'2 (and a bretty big guy), i've been going for walks every day (some times every second) for an hour. all steep hill walks, up and down. Any advice for a decade long shut in NEET who's leg muscles have atrophied?

I can manage the walks fine in terms of not getting puffed out or getting stitches etc but my calf muscles usually get very sore and start to fail. anyway I can speed up the recovery in between walks and still lose some weight?

I dont think there's a way to build muscle and lose weight at the same time but no harm in asking I guess.

My goal is to get down to 100kgs then 90 and become "endurance fit". I was into bodybuilding as a teenager but now I just want to be cardio strong and slim.
>>
>>27633499
>Any advice for a decade long shut in NEET who's leg muscles have atrophied?

Squats! With no added weight. Do sets of whatever you're comfortable doing: 10, 15, whatever.

Also, stretch. Your hamstrings are most likely fucked and will need rehabilitation, just so you can walk/run without pain (see kneecap explanation above).

>I can manage the walks fine in terms of not getting puffed out or getting stitches etc but my calf muscles usually get very sore and start to fail. anyway I can speed up the recovery in between walks and still lose some weight?

Shortcuts, not really. Don't seek them, either, and expect things to be slow. Make sure to get enough protein in, consider buying shakes already, that will help your muscles be repaired, regenerated, and grow..

For fatloss, calculate your basal rate, count your calories daily, etc. Doing this is more important than any cardio because most of what you burn comes from your body just functioning throughout the day.

>I dont think there's a way to build muscle and lose weight at the same time but no harm in asking I guess.

I do just that. Caloric deficit while making sure you get enough protein. That's possible, especially for a beginner.

>My goal is to get down to 100kgs then 90 and become "endurance fit". I was into bodybuilding as a teenager but now I just want to be cardio strong and slim.

Sounds like cardio and a caloric deficit is the way, then. Later, you can do strength, for instance, it's possible.

I hope I answered adequately.
>>
File: 6XPGAmJ.jpg (661 KB, 2322x4128) Image search: [Google]
6XPGAmJ.jpg
661 KB, 2322x4128
>>27633368
Decided to just make a pic. They're even worse than I thought. It does look (and feel) like the upper bone is pushed against my kneecaps. What do you think?

With legs straight I can reach just a bit under my knees. Good to note that my legs are pretty tall compared to my upper body. I'm a freak.

I will muster up the courage to ask my neighbor for his dumbells. How much should they weigh? And how much chinups and pushups?

Thanks Nick.
>>
>>27633625

thanks very much m8.

notoriginalblox
>>
>>27633735
>They're even worse than I thought. It does look (and feel) like the upper bone is pushed against my kneecaps.

Probably what it is.

>With legs straight I can reach just a bit under my knees.

You're as fucked as I am! But worry not, we can improve by stretching daily.

For the crookedness, it may be nothing, as skinny knees often look weird. Ask a doctor for absolute confirmation, though. As for the pain, chances are it's just short hamstrings. If you've spent a lot of time sitting at your computer, and never stretching, you'll suffer from it, like many of us do.

>I will muster up the courage to ask my neighbor for his dumbells.

Excellent!

>How much should they weigh? And how much chinups and pushups?

They should weight enough so that you can do 5 reps of it. 5 to 8, around, the exact number doesn't matter too much. They shouldn't be so light that you can do 20 reps. The guide mentions this in detail, read it!

Each exercise will allow you different weights: rows will make you able to lift almost twice as much as you could doing military presses, for instance.

As to chinups, which you do first because pullups are harder, you begin by doing negative ones (because most of the time, you won't have the strength to do a single one), and a negative one is basically this: get up on a chair, let yourself down and go as slowly as you can. You can't pull yourself up yet, so you just train the fall. Doing this for some time will enable you to do a real one later, etc. Watch Scooby's tutorial on chinups, and work with that.

Pushups, if you CAN do 1, then do that. If it's too hard, do them from the knees. Proper form: hands at nip level, NOT under the shoulders, and arms should bend at a 45 degree angle from your body. Watch videos on good form for pushups to visualise it.
>>
File: 1429896279046.jpg (89 KB, 406x422) Image search: [Google]
1429896279046.jpg
89 KB, 406x422
>>27628737
Here's an italian pepe; you can have it if you just tell me what to do on my first gym week, I hate those websites, they assume you already know everything
Is there people who tell you basics in the gyms?
>>
>>27629296
Who cares I just wanna dunk on niggas faggot

>tfw can touch the rim
>tfw haven't made any progress since
Fuck me
>>
how do i target my lower abs? i'm in a wheelchair can't really get on the floor.
>>
File: seraphic.jpg (40 KB, 500x455) Image search: [Google]
seraphic.jpg
40 KB, 500x455
>>27633909
I'm glad to hear that I'm not totally fucked.. How do you stretch and how much? I'm always behind the computer so that's definitely it. I asked my doctor once about it, and she touched it a bit and said she couldn't find anything wrong with it, so I'm a bit optimistic.

Thanks for all the advice.
>>
>>27634101
can you walk the dinosaur at least?
>>
>>27634038

Yes, you can even get a free tour when you first visit, normally. They show you around. Most gyms also have some trainers walking around. They will show you all you want.
>>
>>27634122
probably can. it's just can't get up by myself if i were to workout with no one around
>>
>>27634117

Great Pepe!

Stretching:

>sit on the floor, legs straight; this should be hard enough already, just hold on when it's uncomfortable without being too painful, and hold a minute

>standing up; put a leg on a chair, hold it straight when it's tense, and hold a minute, then change leg

>standing up: split; go as low as you can, which won't be very low, and hold a minute

That's what I do.
>>
So i've lost about 10 kg in the last 5 months by just half-assing calorie counting. But i want to speed the process up for DAT SUMMER.

For a maximum net loss should i go full retard on cardio or lifting?

Dont care about aesthetics, dont give a fuck about attracting women. No gut is the only goal.
>>
>>27634659
C25K dude
>>
>>27634659
>So i've lost about 10 kg in the last 5 months by just half-assing calorie counting.

That's the fastest you should go. Faster would be unhealthy and ill-advised. It's great progress, though!

Don't go too fast, you're going fast enough. If you're not ready for that summer, you'll be super fucking ready for the next! Don't worry.

>For a maximum net loss should i go full retard on cardio or lifting?

Cardio. Cardio can help you accelerate the process. If you run for hours, or swim, or anything, you can really burn a tonload more. Just eat well still. It will tap into your reserves, the cardio.

So yeah, cardio!
>>
I'm trying to get started by doing at least an hour of cardio every day, but my left leg starts to really hurt at the knee, and everywhere below the knee.
I've been doing all my stretched every day, and it's just not getting better.

What do?
>>
>>27634756
See a physician, or if you're an ameridumb, do nothing.
>>
>>27634826
this and ice that shit nigger
>>
>>27628633
it's not worth the time and money spent
>>
>>27634928
>not wanting to touch a cute girl's belly and kiss her
faggot
>>
I'll have to figure out how to solve my alcoholism issue first.
So many fucking calories in alcohol, man.
Too many.
>>
File: 1411629463744.jpg (2 MB, 2084x4576) Image search: [Google]
1411629463744.jpg
2 MB, 2084x4576
>>27634756

Are you flexible? If not, this may cause the knee pain.

As for the rest, split shins? Perhaps you should take it easier, and do half an hour instead.

Check your form too.
>>
File: 1414738070378.jpg (2 MB, 832x2475) Image search: [Google]
1414738070378.jpg
2 MB, 832x2475
>>27634928

It's worth it, trust me. But don't invest in a gym if you want to save your money. It's not necessary.

>>27634996

I have just the thing for you, my man.

But yeah, cut it out.
>>
File: Feelvolution.jpg (57 KB, 500x733) Image search: [Google]
Feelvolution.jpg
57 KB, 500x733
>>27634698
>>27634737
Thanks bros, this C25K Program miteBcool.
>>
>>27635070

>dat namefile
>dat meme
>dat miteBcool

I kekked on several levels at once.

Thanks for the Pepe.
>>
>>27635026
I can put my legs behind my head, so I'd say I'm flexible.

And it's not split shins, it's in the tendons and shit. Mostly, one running down the back middle, and one running down the outer side.

I previously had an issue with flat feet, that I got solved with orthopedics and stretches and other shit.

But now, a few months later, this has become an issue, in the same leg that the foot was an issue.

I guess I should go see that dude again.
Thanks for the info.
>>
>>27635051
>pure ethanol
>everclear
kek
>>
File: Empreinte pied plat Gd Format AN.jpg (261 KB, 2089x1361) Image search: [Google]
Empreinte pied plat Gd Format AN.jpg
261 KB, 2089x1361
>>27635160
>I can put my legs behind my head, so I'd say I'm flexible.

Sounds like it. Can you touch the floor with your legs straight too?

>I previously had an issue with flat feet, that I got solved with orthopedics and stretches and other shit.

I have flat feet too, but not sure if I should solve that or what... Opinion?
>>
>>27635051
I guess I'm doing alright, all I drink is whiskey, and occasionally wine if I'm out at dinner. Thanks man.
>>
>>27635211

If you take in account the calories, you shouldn't have too much trouble. Some alcohol is even beneficial for your health, just don't abuse it and don't get smashed too often either.
>>
>>27635202
>Can you touch the floor with your legs straight too?
yeah but only if i bend my back
Someone said I couldn't because I had to bend my back to do it, so I dunno

And the only reason I got my flat feet figured out was because it was literally blood and murder painful walking more than 10 minutes on my left foot.

the flat foot thing puts a ton of strain and pressure on parts of your feet and legs that aren't supposed to take that much pressure, so it CAN cause pain.

my right foot was the same, but it was never painful.

i guess if you don't experience pain or discomfort, it's not that big of a deal.
>>
>>27635283
>Someone said I couldn't because I had to bend my back to do it, so I dunno

Technically, that person is right. Bending your back means you can't reach the floor with your length of hamstrings, but you don't lack much flexibility, so it's probably not the problem.

> painful walking more than 10 minutes on my left foot.

I see. I can walk fine, and run, except for my knees, but otherwise my flatness of feetsies is all right.

>the flat foot thing puts a ton of strain and pressure on parts of your feet and legs that aren't supposed to take that much pressure, so it CAN cause pain.

I'm afraid of that.

>i guess if you don't experience pain or discomfort, it's not that big of a deal.

Thanks for your input!
>>
File: 1458584895293.jpg (98 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1458584895293.jpg
98 KB, 640x640
Where are my Pepes?

C'mon, guys, drop'em!
>>
File: 1458587069145.jpg (42 KB, 456x356) Image search: [Google]
1458587069145.jpg
42 KB, 456x356
I want more pepes in situations.
>>
File: 1426084201798.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1426084201798.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>27635454
Animated pepe 4u
>>
File: 1308079089001.png (218 KB, 600x579) Image search: [Google]
1308079089001.png
218 KB, 600x579
>>27635514

Saved. Originaaaaaaaaal anal.
>>
File: 1417660239781.png (83 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
1417660239781.png
83 KB, 241x228
I am cooking dinner right now but if you can wait till I get back I can upload a folder of pepes for you
>>
>>27628881
that's a liver on the left, and you've posted roiders as examples for fitness.

What next, are you going to make jokes about liking dick?
>>
Hey Nick. I got IT Band syndrome. Any tips on how to get it to go away sooner so I can get back to running? I foam roller every day, and I don't aggravate it. Been skipping legs entirely for three weeks. I have full range of motion but there's still pain when I bend at the knee at an acute angle.
>>
File: 1458498250862.jpg (84 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1458498250862.jpg
84 KB, 600x600
>>27635676

With pleasure! Originanal.
>>
>>27635741
>and you've posted roiders as examples for fitness.

I did?

>What next, are you going to make jokes about liking dick?

As long as it's just jokes, it's not /fit/-tier then.
>>
>>27628633

Hey nick.

I need your honest oppinion.

Could I feasibly beef up to be above-average to apply to semi-operator jobs in two years time?

I'm a skeleton with shit strength but good resistance.

I'm trying to follow a program from /k/ made by a ranger
>>
>>27635753

I confess I knew nothing of it until you mentioned it. It seems to be a very well known issue, but I don't personally know anything to heal it faster. Sorry!
>>
>>27635799
>Could I feasibly beef up to be above-average to apply to semi-operator jobs in two years time?

2 years is a long time, and if you do efficient work outs, you can grow a lot of strength in 24 months, no doubt.

Show me your program!

But yeah, in 2 years, you can get crazy good results.
>>
>>27628784
>>27635782
too skinny to not be roids tbqh. Close though. Maybe he doesn't roid, but i bet you he does.

Sure, he's not natty limit for size, but he's natty limit for BF
>>
>>27635799
You're going to need training, and actual on-paper experience if you want to get hired.
>>
>>27635840

I'm no expert, but I think this is achievable without roids. He's not mutant-level massive. I use this one more as an example for how the face changes when you burn the fat.
>>
>>27635851

I'm applying to national army.

Theoretically I could already enlist as shitfantry.

Going officer and aiming at mountain regiment, which also houses the SF school and units.

I dont think I need to be SAD black ops ultra Delta operator levels of fit but I need to be above average.
>>
>>27635810
Right on bro, thanks

>gotta go fast tho
>>
File: Ted_Cruz_true_form.jpg (298 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
Ted_Cruz_true_form.jpg
298 KB, 1280x1707
>>27635939
Your dick would need to be much bigger, anon.
>>
I just smoke 1 and a half Marb Reds and tossed the rest of the pack. Once again I'm gonna try and quit. It's been about an hour or so, but I'm only gonna start the clock in 23 minutes at midnight.

Wish me luck please. ;w;
>>
>>27635832

Files are too big for this shit board. I'll pass you a link in no time
>>
File: 1412802015534.jpg (52 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1412802015534.jpg
52 KB, 396x385
>>27636040

Good luck!

>original anal anal
>>
>>27635988

My dick is ok size already and my mental dick is also good. I'm confident dick wise.

Of course I depend on exams and if there's a fucking place for me but I still want to try and of course I still want to get fit anyways.
>>
>>27635832

Here it is

https://www.yogile.com/vit7536o#41m
>>
>>27636118
>https://www.yogile.com/vit7536o#41m

That handwriting is glorious.

As to the program, it's intense. Can you actually do that many pushups and chinups and all?
>>
>>27631035
>The rest of the problem is that robots lust after the wrong kind of girl and get punished for it. Don't date Stacy if you don't want to be treated like a Chad.
All women are Stacies, they only have a different wrapping
>>
>>27636184

No but I can keep on until I hit the ground because my arms can't hold up to any strength anymore.

I try to do it slowly as to maximize the exercise, so even if I do less, I try to avoid burning my silly muscles.

I see some improvement with time and I'm not dying I think, so I'm continuing.
>>
>>27636118

That's a lot of things. One thing I have some criticism about: the pushups with reps starting at 2, then going up, to 15, then down again.

What you want to do, for strength, is not tire yourself before you make your max effort. That means, you start with less reps than you normally, if you need to, as a sort of warm up, but after that, you keep going as much as you can. You're better off doing less sets but with more max efforts than that.

>5 times 10 pushups
>is better than 20 times various amounts of pushups from 2 to 10

If you're not following that program yet, just know that you don't HAVE to do so many varied things. If you're the semi-operator guy, doing something as simple as SS will work too, and might work better, even.

>>27636273
>No but I can keep on until I hit the ground because my arms can't hold up to any strength anymore.

Don't. Going to failure won't serve you. It's a lot of strain on the muscles but doesn't actually stimulate it that much more. You're better off not going to failure and being able to do another set properly. Don't fuck your shit up. I never go to failure, or just once at the very end, and it works great.
>>
Why are you sucking up to this pseudo-Chad? He can't help you he's a Chad he lives in a completely different universe with different rules.
>>
>>27636236
>All women are Stacies, they only have a different wrapping

I found many that weren't Stacies, both good and bad.
>>
>>27636325
>Why are you sucking up to this pseudo-Chad? He can't help you he's a Chad he lives in a completely different universe with different rules.

That's an excuse to. I live in the same universe and my "rules" are the same. I've lived a life much like yours for longer than you have if you're under 25. And I've changed it.

If you're considering getting fitter, stick around.
>>
>>27628633
I'm a bad person how do i become a badder person?

>>27636357
>implying it matters when you're a loser
All women look the same and talk the same in my ears
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.