[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For a an, at what age does it necessarily go downhill? Of course,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 22yo_n_mommy_leanna_d.jpg (512 KB, 1195x572) Image search: [Google]
22yo_n_mommy_leanna_d.jpg
512 KB, 1195x572
For a an, at what age does it necessarily go downhill?

Of course, sports people in team sports tend to be best when in their early twenties. But how many people do sports and how attractive is a young guy.
I read somewhere that if you do everything right, career and health, 36 can be your best age. Opinions?
>>
File: for_you.gif (863 KB, 277x300) Image search: [Google]
for_you.gif
863 KB, 277x300
Ooops.

I wanted to ask:

For a man*
>>
>>27628449
after 21 you will never look better than the looks you could get at the age 19-21, for most people after 21 it's over
>>
>>27628449
It varies wildly depending on your genetics and shit. If you're balding your best age is probably early 20s, if you're like George Clooney you just keep looking better and better until you ascend to godhood.
>>
>>27628507
>>27628507
>>27628507
>>27628507
this x 100

life ends at 21.
>>
After 60 it kind of goes downhill.

Men stay physically attractive even in older age. Yeah you won't be as fit or smooth as you used to be by old men have their own charm, it's a whole different ballgame. For a lot of guys they're hotter as older men than they ever were as a teenager.

30-55ish is pretty much the best time in a man's life in the modern age. If you have your shit together you should have a career, investments, a fat bank account, your hair is graying you got that salt and pepper look going, you're making all those horny college girls wet as fuck.
>>
>>27628607
>For a lot of guys they're hotter as older men than they ever were as a teenager.
>30-55ish is pretty much the best time in a man's life in the modern age
>you're making all those horny college girls wet as fuck.

LMAO
Coping fucking HARD
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.