[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are any of you kinda like this in any community? Us righties
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: 1459777866403.jpg (175 KB, 726x960) Image search: [Google]
1459777866403.jpg
175 KB, 726x960
Are any of you kinda like this in any community? Us righties keep the kkk as pets on /pol/, and we don't really activally defend them but outside of public we usually jump into the bantz with them.
>>
File: 1441118387616.jpg (462 KB, 1050x1080) Image search: [Google]
1441118387616.jpg
462 KB, 1050x1080
>>27627955

Actually I've noticed that most women agree that tumblr socjus feminazis are crazy and likely won't defend them

if anything the girl in the middle of the panels should be replaced by a bearded nu-male like in pic-related
>>
File: 1448169466872.jpg (17 KB, 445x337) Image search: [Google]
1448169466872.jpg
17 KB, 445x337
>having a community

on a side note every positive male attribute is most likely caused through sexual selection, the system many of the fags here come to scorn.
>>
I am a communist and hate tumblrinas with a passion. It's not only you righties
>>
>>27628844
That doesn't mean anything. That's just a string of words.
>>
>>27627955
Well I study sociology and I can tell you, I've only gotten positive reactions from trolling feminazis.

Most of your average women here have similar opinion of them as we do. Hell, I've even met a trans guy (trying to be a woman or whatever) and he disagreed with most of those radical feminism bullshit views. Though he probably did that to fit in or whatever.
>>
>>27627955
Everyone hates the far left. I'm a lefty and I despise them.

The fight against SJW's has more recently transcended Left vs Right values to a more Authoritarian vs Libertarian debate.

It's a really eclectic bunch gathering to tell the tumbrinas to fuck off.
>>
>>27628844
Why would we not? We got the shit end of the stick. There is no reason to accept this with a smile on our faces.
>>
File: 1448141144314.png (227 KB, 443x443) Image search: [Google]
1448141144314.png
227 KB, 443x443
>>27629469
sentences for 100, alec

what effects do testosterone/ being male have on our physiology? it increases muscle mass, pain tolerance, spatial cognition, aggressiveness/ assertiveness, grey matter density. this is not an interpretation. this is information backed up by hard science and /robot9001/

why would our bodies produce these chemicals in the first place? hunting, fighting, food gathering, pathfinding, all of which were necessary traits for survival in paleolithic society. the man who was best at these things would be able to propagate. the woman who stuck by this man would be able to do the same thing.

those who did not follow their biological imperative, starvation, sickness, domination by your competitors were all due to follow, outside of famine conditions. it is a simple process to change the condiition a human lives in, save the human condition itself.

the system is unfair. there are always losers. most of the tumblrinas i've seen are utterly dysfunctional, miserable with their lives, and ironically continue to idolize traditional gender roles even as they reject their own.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.