[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Women who sleep around are considered sluts >Men who sleep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 300x189) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 300x189
>Women who sleep around are considered sluts
>Men who sleep around are considered Chad

Explain this. Hard mode: no memes.
>>
Double standards senpai.
>>
>>27627721
A man has to put in effort to get sex, because women never approach men first.
A woman does not have to put in effort to get men, she just has to sit back and reject one man after another until one comes along that meets her standards.
Men don't have to work to be virgins, and women don't have to work to be sluts. They are both the result of inaction, which is why they are seen as negative.
>>
>>27627721

A man's genetic goal is to spread his seed as much as possible.

A woman's genetic goal is to find the perfect seed and nurture it.

A woman having many sexual partners shows a lack of consideration for the quality of her future child.
>>
Robots hate women, that's why. Which ironically is the reason why they can't get laid.
>>
Why do you care if you're not a slut yourself?
>>
>>27627758
This.

Women are shamed for having too much sex.

Men are shamed for having not enough sex.

Different reproductive strategies, different shaming.
>>
>>27627749
>because women never approach men first.

I'm as average as they come but even I had to turn down numerous women who approached me very directly. And that's not even counting all of the girls who were obviously flirting with me, waiting for me to make a move. Girls get turned down a lot, too.
>>
>>27627793
>I'm as average as they come
sure you are Chad.
>>
>>27627721
>men who will not risk their lives for others are called cowards
>women are not

>men who cry too often are pussies
>women are not

>Men who are not physically strong are ridiculed for being weak
>literally never hear a girl called weak as an insult

Men and women are different. Therefore they are held to different standards.
>>
They're really the same thing. Non-Stacy females do not respect your Chads. But yes many would fuck them just as you would fuck the stace.
>>
>>27627758
But if a woman fucks a whole bunch of Chads and has a whole bunch of Chad children isn't that a good thing?
>>
>>27627767
>implying hating women doesn't help you get laid

Putting women on pedestals will prevent you from getting laid. Hating women helps
>>
>>27627793
>but even I had to turn down numerous women who approached me very directly
kek
>>
>>27627803

What is a girl called when she thinks those double standards are wrong? People say it's not feminism so what is it?
>>
File: anon needs feminism because.jpg (23 KB, 628x316) Image search: [Google]
anon needs feminism because.jpg
23 KB, 628x316
>>27627767
>implying Chad is a feminist
lol
>>
>>27627721
Why do you assume slut=bad and chad=good?
>>
File: 7777.png (286 KB, 605x228) Image search: [Google]
7777.png
286 KB, 605x228
>>27627777
Luck seven quads for truth. Finally someone with an actual quality post for their quads.
>>
>>27627721
In my experience, women want men who are wanted. Every time I've been with a woman, I've been approached by other women. I turned them down but, if I were to be single, nobody would approach me. Just personal experience though. I'm about a 7/10.
>>
>>27627825
>>27627847
Both are bad. Putting pussy on a pedestal and hating women will both lead to you not getting pussy.
>>
>>27627841
>What is a girl called when she thinks those double standards are wrong?
A decent person.
>>
>>27627822
No. A child is a massive investment, and a woman is helpless during pregnancy and after childbirth, not to mention the high mortality rate for mothers giving birth we have compared to other animals. This means women evolved with a very small amount of potential pregnancies, so reproductivr speaking they are successful by getting the Chadiest of Chads, not a large quantity of Chads.

Keep in mind we are talking about how humans evolved, not modern humans.
>>
1) Women have all the power in determining who has sex. Men can only try convincing them (or rape them and risk criminal punishment).

2) The main point of sex will always be to create a child. When a woman sleeps around, that only potentially promotes a culture of said child leading a miserable life. Not to absolve poor potential fathers for this, and it's not fair, but ultimately the responsibility comes down to the female stuck with the child inside them. See: White single mothers with mixed babies.

Personally, I hate both sexes for causing whatever chance to bring a fucked up life into this miserable world without the utmost care and planning before doing so.
>>
>>27627841
Delusional
>>27627863
Go be a faggot elsewhere
>>
A lock that can be oppened with any key is useless, but a key that can open any lock is a masterkey
>>
>>27627822
That's very unlikely. Each pregnancy takes a long time, does permanent damage to her body and increases her chance of miscarriage or death on the next pregnancy.

They should have 3 kids at least, though. The womb needs practice:
>1st kid = smartest (mentally best)
>2nd kid = strongest/best-looking (physically best)
>3rd kid = ideal balance of the first two
It happens this way every single time without fail. No exceptions.
>>
File: 1452359579716.png (180 KB, 1124x615) Image search: [Google]
1452359579716.png
180 KB, 1124x615
>>27627884
oh look another MUH BOOTSTRAPS faggot. Fuck off.
>>
>>27627893
>implying going against biology and human evolution is a good thing
>>
>>27627928
You're a literal fedora tipper, romanticizing and idealizing some bygone age that you never lived in. Kill yourself you fucking faggot.
>>
>>27627887

I know you're just reciting those dank leadit meymes but consider the analogy outside of pure penetration. Truly, the vagina can open more doors than any penis could ever hope to. Whose genitals are the true master key?
>>
>>27627944
>biology is a dated bigone age

Can't wait till we're past the stage of being protective of our young and desiring social bonds too!
>>
>>27627721
basically ripping of from The Manipulated Man here but to quickly paraphrase

>Girls brought up to be sexually muted (for want of a better word) basically, dont be a slut. Dont be sexually forward, dont chase after boys etc
>Men brought up to be sexually 'outward', often valued on how well they can attract a mate, how they can charm females etc etc
>This gives women the power over mens social acceptance, his happiness (or an aspect of it, via sex) and thus women expect a man to 'earn' their approval to acquire the goods (sex)
>Therefore men learn to put on a show, whether that be flirting well, or being rich, or being incredibly handsome, or lifting or being hilarious, or whatever. Men have to increase their sexual market value to the level at what the roastie values her sex at
>Therefore men that have a very good 'show' , resulting in lots of sex, are praised, because usually a lot of hard work goes into putting on said production
>Whereas women don't have to do anything to get sex apart from lower their self valued products price to a level where more people can get it.

To sum up op, if you told two employees to sell 100 of something before the days end, and one went around convincing people how great the product was, how people needed it in their lives, etc and made 100 sales, and the other one just sold all 100 by going lol 90% off today guys!!!!!!!!!!! which one would you be more impressed with?

I R R E F U T A B L E
>>
>>27627928
>Thats just how its supposed to be!
Funny how you faggots never have a source, guess we're just supposed to take your word for it.
>>
>>27627858

It's a form of quality assurance. By seeing another woman with you it shows that you had enough quality to attract one in the first place, which gives other women security about the fact that there's something desirable about you so that they don't have to take as much of a risk when approaching or being approached by you.

This is also why women are so fiercely competitive about their partners.
>>
>>27627997
>provide a source that we share basic evolutionary traits of every living mammal on earth, specifically primates which we are part of.
Which you like a source that we still have a flight or fight instinct too?
>>
>>27627889
>1st kid = smartest (mentally best)
>2nd kid = strongest/best-looking (physically best)
>3rd kid = ideal balance of the first two
that's some mad max fury road stuff right there
>>
>>27627889
Except that's literally wrong, i'm the youngest and I'm the best looking, best physicality and best personality. Looks like I ruined that pipe dream
>>
>>27628031
Why should I believe your personal opinion is the best way of doing things? Plenty of people in non-traditional setups are happy.
>>
>>27628040
>youngest
Are you the third child?
>>
>>27627793
>Girls get turned down a lot, too.
Yeah, by Chad. Getting turned down by top-tier men is not the same as getting turned down by 5/10 chubsters who think they "deserve better"
>>
>>27627993
>The Manipulated Man
Mah nig. Also, I just want to make a point to anyone reading this that you don't have to believe in anything "redpill" to see how absolutely fucked young males are treated in western society. A lot of posters kneejerkingly put other people into labels (happens multiple times in every thread, scroll up for examples) which doesn't help anyone.
>>
The key which opens many locks is a master key, but a lock which is opened by many keys is a bad lock.
>>
>>27628043
Because my opinion is to act in a way which we are biologically programmed to act. As in, the method that got us through the 200 000 years of humanity up until this point. Hardly opinion. As opposed to some modern bullshit that's been introduced in the last 50 years in a society that's failing.

Go convince a lion to be vegetarian next. Those sharp teeth of his mean nothing when he can get all the vitamins and nutrients he needs through pills!
>>
Women are the object of value in sex. Men, as a whole, are not. In an economic sense, supply is low, demand is high.
>>
>>27627928
you can literally say the same thing about OP's issue. But the issue that men must always be strong and women who fuck around are sluts is just social constructs more than biology
>>
>>27628061
Yeah it's a great book. In fairness i do subscribe to a lot of RP stuff and i think it would do a lot of robots good to aswell, but you're right, even if you don't want to subscribe to it i found the best thing i ever did was just stop caring about what women thought about anything. Not in an angry, or bitter way, just in an utter non issue way.

God it was freeing.
>>
>>27628065
>I'm right because I'm right!
top kek
I expected as much from a /pol/tard, not sure why I even reply to you brain dead pieces of shit.
>>
>>27628084
>social constructs.

They arent. It makes perfect sense in terms of biology. Pointed out in different ways by different people in the thread.

More importantly though, where do you think social constructs come from? If all human societies developed them in all different parts of the world totally independent of each other doesn't that means it's intrinsically part of us?

Is it a social construct when monkeys do it? Every single mammal on earth without exception developed separate gender roles.
>>
>>27627822

No, because the more children she has the less effort she can put into raising one. There are two distinct methods of offspring production in sexually reproducing animals.

>have as many babies as possible
>spend little time raising them and instead just have more babies
>by sheer luck or advantageous adaptability the most fit offspring survive
>quantity over quality
or
>have very few babies
>spend lots of time nurturing and raising them
>by giving care to fewer children it increases each's individual chance of survival via training, protection, or nutrition
>quality over quantity

Both are valid means of reproduction. Humans fall into the latter category.
>>
>>27628112
I'm right because of evidence. Humans have acted this way for 200 000 years and that got us to this dominated position. Is that not evidence it's successful behaviour? Tell me what you consider evidence that behaviour is successful.
>>
>>27628120
>where do you think social constructs come from?
Good question to ask. SJWs and the like seem to assume that 'social constructs' were just made up on the spot and don't have centuries of logic behind them.
>>
>>27628092
Yeah I think most RP stuff is good as fuck (aside from the constant alpha posturing, which makes me think of a rat race) but I'm tired of pointing out things like "hey, marriage is an awful deal for males, why would you risk losing half your paycheck for the next decade?" with "hurr le redpill, literal fedora tipper!"
>>
>>27627721
Paternity.
Women know they're the mom. But if she's a slut, a man can never be sure that the kid is his.

That is the simple biological explanation.

Sluts on suicide watch.
>>
>>27628140
*being met with
>>
>>27627801
Take this from what /r9k/ would consider a Chad. We hate women just as much as you, I've become volcel because constantly clubbing was giving me depression. Do or do not, you will regret either. (That is Kierkegaard btw, not fucking Yoda)
>>
>>27628147
Careful anon. Biology means nothing to these people next to their feewings.
>>
>>27628147
Also, a man who sleeps around would usually have good genetics and impregnate a lot of women before effective contraception came around, hence he'd be "Chad" because he is genetically superior and women would get his jizz and make more Chads.
>>
>>27627738
Saying its a double standard implies women and men are the same. When are people going to realize that men and women have different qualities and are held to different standards for different things.
>>
>>27627863

I like to think they are the mainstream way of thinking but I might be incorrect on this one

>>27627884

I hope you are living an unhappy life :3
>>
The fabric of society is very complex sweety.
>>
>>27628140
it's pretty much a standard 4chan response though. Usually people like similar ideas on a board but then reject any kind of organized group or effort that embraces those ideals. Pretty much why any e-celeb or group like GG, or MGTOW or RP or whatever are always hated.

GG is basically not even mentionable on /v/ yet people moan about a bunch of the stuff it was trying to fix their everyday. in the same way /r9k/ probably has a lot of the problems that RP thinking could help with but reject it as such.

which is understandable because it can lead to tremendous circlejerks but it is disheartening having to say the same arguments over and over again like theyre brand new.

Pretty much the only reason i come here anymore is to try and help a few robots out here and there since this place is normie central now
>>
>>27628135
So does that mean I can club a woman over the head, drag her back to my cave, and impregnate her unconscious body? Thats just how nature works, after all.
>>
File: Emma Watson Hypocrite.jpg (70 KB, 720x522) Image search: [Google]
Emma Watson Hypocrite.jpg
70 KB, 720x522
>>27628190
>but I might be incorrect on this one
you are. Women hate weak men.
>>
>>27628196

Are you black? Arab? Then yes. Just make sure your cave has Netflix
>>
>>27627721
Easy

women are attracted to guys who sleep around

women look down on guys who don't

therefore guys who sleep around are chad
>>
>>27628203

>see name Emma Watson

Jesus to my generation that's like quoting Christie Alley nobody gives a shit man
>>
>>27628212
>Are you black? Arab?
Nope, white.
>>
>>27627993
>no one refuting this because it's complete fucking truth
>op and roasties trying to cherry pick through other posts that are saying a similar thing just not in the same way to try to score points

kek
>>
>>27628196
It means women fantasize about being forcefully taken by the strongest men, hence height and strength being so desired and dominant males being so sought after and rape fantasies being so common.
>>
File: 1445649055107.jpg (34 KB, 506x493) Image search: [Google]
1445649055107.jpg
34 KB, 506x493
>>27627721
Women who sleep around are easy
Men who sleep around work their fucking asses off to do it
>>
>>27628230
her mindset is that of a typical feminist. They say men don't have to be aggressive or masculine, and that women can do the pursuing sometimes in dating, etc.
But in practice, they still only want men who are aggressive, will make the first approach, etc. They're giving out advice to men that will intentionally cripple them in the dating world. It's just wrong.
>>
A man has to be really magnificent to get much sex, he's not Chad because he has a lot of sex, all the sex he has just proves that he's great in other ways.
He's still a male slut but he is very good in other ways.
Female sluts are just sluts.
>>
>>27628252
>intentionally

I'm honestly starting to believe it's not intentional, and they're literally just this delusional. This thread seems to support that.
>>
>>27628234
Gotta agree. That post was the most succinct way to put it and made perfect sense without saying anything sexist or doing the stupid "shitty lock, good key" meme. Yet, no one even tries to refute it.
>>
>>27628234
It's because you're correct. People are unwilling to argue when they're in the wrong.
>>
>>27628282
people would rather look for confirmation of their own pre existing stance than actually be convinced when they make these threads though

thats like 90% of r9ks threads are about
>>
>>27628252

Celebrities have the most cucked up mindsets ever. Please do not listen/retweet/respond to them or whatever you do. SUSAN SARANDON ETC. This is an age-old trap.
>>
File: 1443638611063.jpg (44 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1443638611063.jpg
44 KB, 300x300
>>27628252
is that true though?

the only women i've seen that like more beta guys are feminist/modern type girls

those traditional women are the ones who want chad and are everything r9k hates from what I've observed

maybe r9k has it all backwards

could be wrong but that's what i've noticed from my limited real life experience
>>
File: feminism.jpg (141 KB, 626x533) Image search: [Google]
feminism.jpg
141 KB, 626x533
>>27628341
>the only women i've seen that like more beta guys are feminist/modern type girls
Feminists/SJW type girls still only want Chad. They're disgusted by beta men just like Stacies. Emma Watson is a perfect example of that.
>>
>>27628368
emma watson is just a dumb cunt celebrity crying for attention
>>
>>27628120
>More importantly though, where do you think social constructs come from?

Men as emotionless strong men comes from the mere fact that men are more stronger, that's . But there's male animals that protects their women/children from danger and there ones that ditch and go.humans created that rule to protect the meek or else the see you as shamful
>>
>>27628368
what does that second quote even mean?
>>
File: 1459588792542.jpg (100 KB, 356x600) Image search: [Google]
1459588792542.jpg
100 KB, 356x600
>>27628112
>>27627893
Everyone always hating on /pol/ but never being able to back up their arguments
>>
>>27628427
I backed up my claim perfectly fine.
>>
>>27628415
That men no longer whistle and stare and "harass" her and now she's sad and misses it yet she still blames men for it.
>>
>>27628437
Did you? There's no id's so I dunno who you are but if you're one of the spergs denying biology I would say you did not back up your claim fine.
>>
>>27628459
I hate white knights who act like women are all innocent victims who are not responsible for their own actions. /pol/tards tend to act like women have no agency, and their bad actions are the fault of someone else (usually the jews) instead of holding them accountable like any other adult.
>>
>>27628442

She hates that "our culture" blah blah whine

She gets paid by the word. Keep that in mind. Anybody will say anything for money if the pageviews keep them employed.
>>
have a lot of sex as a man:
6f+
good looking
money/decent job
nice car
at least a 6.5+ dick
social/outgoing
in good shape

have a lot of sex as a woman:
be a woman

that's why op
>>
>>27628415
She misses getting "harassed" by Chads because she's an old hag now, but instead of acknowledging that she's an attention whore who needs validation from men, she blames it on "culture."
>>
>>27628480
the "/pol/" posters in this thread aren't excusing women at all. In fact we're explaining to them why they're undesirable sluts and have given up all their reproductive value by being whores. I think you're misinterpreting things.
>>
>>27627721
Women raise the child to maturity, men raise the child in their ball sack until they shoot it into a vagina. That is how our species has always reproduced.

Men are naturally alphas, and women are naturally betas. A beta women attracts an alpha man, an alpha woman attracts beta men.
>>
>>27628509

She gets paid $3/100 words as long as 500k people click the link in outrage.
>>
>>27627993
excellent analogy at the end by the way.
overall best post in the thread.
what a surprise it has little replies, no one can refute it.
>>
File: 1416760888555.png (126 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1416760888555.png
126 KB, 500x500
>>27628537
>an alpha woman attracts beta men.
where dem alpha wimmin at?
>>
>>27628412
>humans created that rule to protect the meek or else the see you as shamful
No, we didn't.
It is a result of traits selected for by females over the course of thousands of successive generations. You are confusing proximate and distal causes.
>>
>>27628537
>an alpha woman attracts beta men.
Where can I meet me an alpha qt?
>>
>>27628608
thanks mang
i learnt the hard way
>>
something something master key
something something shitty lock
>>
>>27627777
So every male hare is equivalent to female slut?
>>
>>27628672
Rabbits aren't apes.
>>
>>27627721
Having a lot of sex as a man is a great feat.
It demonstrates the man has alot of great qualities and skills, such as either attractiveness, confidence, social status, money e.t.c

Having a lot of sex as a woman is not a great feat.
She quite literally just has to open her legs.

Therefore having a lot of sex as a man is revered and suggestive of a successful man, whereas having a lot of sex as a woman is lazy and seen as slutty.
>>
>>27627721
a key that can open any door is good
a door that can be opened by any key is shit
>>
>>27628672
if by equivalent you mean equally repulsive on a reproductive scale then yes.
>>
>>27627721
All you have to do is examine biology. Before birth control existed, being a slut is just against a woman's biology. She had to suffer for 9 months and risk potential death for a guy who's sperm is subpar. A woman's biological imperative is to have a child with the best genetically male possible who will also provide her resources. Very few women would slut around fully knowing this and the ones that did were doing it behind their mate's back and having another man's child. That's why they're shamed because on a biological level, a man that's giving his attention to a woman is risking his seed not being spread with a slut. A man's biological imperative is to spread his seed to have children and sluts directly get in the way of that.

Men aren't shamed because whether or not a man fucks 1 or 1000 women, those women are not at risk of losing out the chance to spread their DNA. It's just that simple. Men are just doing what nature intended.

It's just simply not the same. This whole slut thing is only made possible because of birth control and it would be one thing if that eliminated the threat of losing out on your seed being spread but slutty women will still have another man's child and make you raise it. It's even worse in modern day because they have the power of the state behind them.

It was nothing to do with sex being gross or infidelity or any of that shit. The bottom line is procreation and sluts only make things worse for men, not better.
>>
>>27628734
wow
this is the first time I have seen this analogy in this thread
truly unique and innovative
>>
>>27628608
You still can't get any action though, so it shouldn't matter to you.
>>
>>27628786
thanks , it's a pretty common saying though XD
>>
>>27627721
Women are literally there to judge and select men. Men are not very selective. For a woman to have sex with a man can be a lifelong investment into carrying and then raising the child. For a man it's as simple as dumping your load. So we're biologically programmed differently and our views reflect that.
>>
File: 1386830125047.png (1 MB, 1148x1280) Image search: [Google]
1386830125047.png
1 MB, 1148x1280
>>27627749
>not being approached by women
Historic pleb incarnate.
>>
>>27628862
Women don't even approach Chads. They just make expressions towards them that could be plausably denied as a passing glance and expect men to read their minds and come over to make a move on them.
>>
>>27627721

You now realize there are different standards for different groups of people.
>>
>>27627721
Double standard you fucking half wit
>>
>>27627721
Women hate virgins
Men marry virgins

There. The double standard is explained. Dont like it? Stop shaming male virgins and quit being a slut. This double standard can be fixed but women have to change their view on sexuality, so it will never be fixed.
>>
>>27628942
What's wrong with double standards? Are you some kind of retarded cuck that wants equality? Fuck off.
>>
>>27627721
Being a whore is easy.

Getting Stupid slags to jump on your dick isn't
>>
>>27629260
this

when getting slags to jump on your dick becomes easy the double standard will go away

i.e. never
>>
>>27627721

Women can get sex very easily, as in a simple text message and most guys would come running.

In the reverse situation, it takes a lot of time and effort to do this, ergo; ask a girl out, go on 2-3 dates, maybe have sex or going to a club; buying drinks for a girl hoping she'll wanna do a ONS.

There are people who can effortlessly do this, they are chad; their attractive features allow them to bypass most of this shit.
Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.