[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on INTPs. Elaborate plz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: ngbbs5004a0fb3ffa3.jpg (41 KB, 500x596) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs5004a0fb3ffa3.jpg
41 KB, 500x596
Redpill me on INTPs. Elaborate plz
>>
File: Doe_Happy.jpg (10 KB, 265x190) Image search: [Google]
Doe_Happy.jpg
10 KB, 265x190
Inferior to INTJ tbqphwy
>>
Elliot Rodgers: the psychological type
>>
MBTI is just a meme, that's all you need to know
>>
horoscopes for redditfags
>>
>>27627650
Lazy INTJ
Boring ENTP
Cold INFJ
Silly ISTJ
Autistic ISTP
>>
A majority of psychology is a meme/confirmed bias. The dsm5 is going away from this, but it's a very long road.

The redpill is that who you are doesn't fucking matter at all. What you do sort of matters slightly. How many good men face damnation? Can you really say that every person in Africa is a chimp that doesn't have dreams of a better life.
>>
INTP and INTJ have been proven to be the most intellectual, smartest and all around the most superior MBTI.

Pretty much the same as INTJ but lazy as fuck.
>>
>>27628024
so what you're saying is that INTJ is the best MBTI
>>
best jobs for INTP's?
>>
>>27628087
shitposting on the internet about how much they could achieve if they could be bothered
>>
>>27628070
If INTP's weren't so lazy they'd probably be the best MBTI, but yeah, in this case INTJ is superior.

They're pretty much the same though, MBTI is a meme my friend.
>>27628087
Just get a job which involves tyings knot. All INTP's should hang themself
>>
The funny thing about INTPs is that if they were truly that smart, they wouldn't believe in pseudo-sciences like psychology.
>>
>>27628122
t. guy complaining about BPD women the next thread over
>>
>>27628024
>have been proven
Where.
>>
File: 1455236546092.png (32 KB, 900x350) Image search: [Google]
1455236546092.png
32 KB, 900x350
Intp here, their are two major parts of being intp.

1. Creative personality and all that artsy shit. You don't actually have to be good at creating things to think creatively or artistically. Even our logical and objective thinking skills are affected by this trait, in both a good and bad way. We also love idealism and escapism because the world is shit.

2. Social rejectivenes. intps are generally socialy uningaged and not caring about the events of others people's life unless it retains to our interests. This doesn't mean we dislike people, we just hate Chad and Stacy talking about "oh man that party was soOoOoO cool!" Over and over again. This means that we are usually off the 'popularity' rat race, preferring the company of ourselves or close friends.

So basically we are kids who never grew up, but in the worst way possible. The combination of the two points above basically mean social autism. Not many intps make it in todays world desu.
>>
>>27628099
>If INTP's weren't so lazy they'd probably be the best MBTI, but yeah, in this case INTJ is superior.
INTP here. I just know one INTJ and he's way lazier than me. We're into the same humanities stuff, but I feel like he does his researches kinda like a duty, while mine even distract me from my proper institutional academical area.
>>
>>27628024
i took the mbti a long time ago and felt like i wasnt weighing my options enough by doing it once and settling on my intp designation. i retook it and tried not to dwell on questions and ended up with intj. so, being intp isnt close ended. im capable of going intj when i want
>>
>>27628256
>Not many intps make it in todays world desu.
When could they?
>>
File: 1456448556128.gif (20 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1456448556128.gif
20 KB, 633x758
>>27627990
mfw I'm ISTP
>>
File: 1415220982607.png (14 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1415220982607.png
14 KB, 633x758
>tfw the literal embodiment of the "smart but lazy" meme

just fuck my personality up
>>
>>27628328
>INTJ
>humanities

He is bottom of the barrel do not associate him with us t. INTJ
>>
Is INTP the worst personality to live in the world? Is there any worse one?
>>
So what I'm getting from this thread is that INTPs are basically lazy bastards that could achieve things if they weren't such lazy asses. Is that correct?

>>27628345
post-happening
>>
>>27628476
INFP, literally born to suffer.

Either way, these things are bullshit. They change all the time since your personality is not something stays static throughout your life no matter how much you think it does.
>>
>>27628568
I know some INFPs and they're all bleeding hearts. They suffer when they see someone else suffering, but all they feel is a mild pain and the feeling that they MUST help those who are suffering, just to forget it some hours later. They also seem to have a very bad time (they don't forget to make everybody know) when they feel they are being ignored. From my experience with three of them (mommy, daddy and a girl I know) I'd say they're pretty childish.
>>
File: 1449544116538.jpg (26 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1449544116538.jpg
26 KB, 500x500
>tfw ENTJ master race
>mfw INTJ autists think they are hot shit
All that logic and smartness ain't worth shit if you're not using it
>>
>>27628367
Hahahahahahahah just kill yourself my man
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.