[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: autistic habits you have >desk is messy >refuse to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1404262154273.jpg (20 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
1404262154273.jpg
20 KB, 500x369
ITT: autistic habits you have

>desk is messy
>refuse to play video games with a messy desk because I feel like the lack of room will handicap me
>don't play vidya for weeks on end due to this
>>
I can't masturbate without washing my penis first
>>
>>27627579

I will absolutely never masturbate without cleaning my fingernails because what if an incidental scratch happens? Fingernails are disgusting. Infection central. You are doing the right thing.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 297x297) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 297x297
>>27627542
>my hands get sweaty on keyborad and mouse
>put on gloves
>arms are sweaty on desk
>put on jacket
>everytime i play games I always wear long sleeves/sweater/hoodie because I hate the feeling of skin on plastic
>>
>>27627648
My mom always told me men with long fingernails are the most disgusting thing in the world so I always keep them short and clean as well.
>>
>>27627542
Kinda the same. I have to vacuum, dust and nothing can be on the floor before I start to play.
>>
ITT: Autists that don't know what OCD is
>>
>I feel sick when talking to strangers
>I laugh while programming because of funny mistakes
>Learning new things and facts, sorting informations, doing maths give me almost sexual pleasure
>I don't understand rules of social life so I don't follow them and people think I'm just rude
>The only way I can tell somebody's emotion is by comparing it with emotion-related pictures in my head collected when someone told me how he felt
>People experiencing pain or pleasure and their reactions fascinate me because I can't imagine how somebody could feel the world in the other way I do it
>I don't understand my emotions and when I feel something I can't describe or I can't say why I feel that way I cry
>I try to avoid certain numbers because they are ugly
>I talk to myself when I'm stressed or feel uncomfortable

But except all written above I'm quite a normie.
>>
>>27628312
You are the first person in this thread to say OCD you fucking retard. Kill yourself
>>
>>27628567
>Autism the poat
I'm saying pretty much all of you are basically describing OCD
>>
>>have an enjoyable conversation

>>immediately after the fact feel incredibly anxious about the conversation
>>
>>27628715
Well we aren't and you're retarded for thinking otherwise. Real OCD is a serious condition people actually suffer from. Having a few daily rituals is nothing like that and isn't really out of the ordinary.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.