[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I truly enjoy what I do does that still make me a wagecuck,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
If I truly enjoy what I do does that still make me a wagecuck, wizardly robots? I love what I do and the pay is pretty decent. Pic unrelated.
>>
woah dude high school applied math
>>
>>27627200
>bunch of random formulas written down on a white board

are you still in high school?
>>
>>27627200
What do you do? (i already know it's not grills)
>>
>>27627200
>pythagoras' theorem
>vectors
>tangents
>force and gravity

what the fuck are you trying to calculate here?
>>
wizard here, nth level anime maven specializing in loli summoning
wagecuck/wageslavery is a state of mind, in which you employ yourself unwillingly in a attempt to be responsible.
Of course, since you have that state of mind you're destined to stay a wageslave because everyone knows you are just there for the check.
Just because you enjoy it doesn't mean much. If you own your own business you'll have to surmount more challenges but no one will ever call you wagecuck because you're gaining all the benefits.
The truth is that most people who use this term seriously just want free monies or easy monies because the thought of doing something they don't want to make ends meet is distressing to them because they are immature. So its fine if you're fine with it, but you still may be a wagecuck to neetlikes here.
Now, if you'll excuse me I've got to summon some lolis.
>>
>>27627569
It's probably some collision problem as you could see the equation for conservation of momentum near the middle. Don't know why I is used for momentum though.
>>
>writing arctan instead of tan^-1
>dividing by vectors
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.