[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think i did something bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1456654110865.jpg (114 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1456654110865.jpg
114 KB, 1366x768
I think i caused some autismo guy to kill himself.
>meet him in a game, pretend to be a girl and he showers me in gifts and shit
>this goes on for months and he gets super attached
>i always make up excuses to not talk via mic or anything and he's naive enough to believe it
>let him call me his gf and shit in front of his friends
>tells me all about his troubled life and how he has no friends, at this point i wanna bail but i feel bad cause he seems super depressed and shit and the only thing that keeps him happy is his fake gf
>always talks about how no one around knows he exists and even in-games it's like he's a ghost that only i noticed and be-friended
>we get into a small fight and one thing leads to another and i tell him i'm a guy etc etc and he starts talking like a madman so i just block him.
>never heard from him again and never saw him get online at all.
d-did i accidentally do something bad?
>>
God I hope this is real.

Just realized bf could be exactly this bc always dodges requests for skype and discord. Suddenly not as funny anymore.

Still hope this is real tho.
>>
>>27627261
I know you can't take my word for much but it is.
>>
Squealing
>>
shit i wouldve held out until i got a game out of it
>>
>>27628621
he was getting way too attached i got kinda disgusted at one point.
>>
Ask for his forgiveness and see if he'll let you pretend to be a qt girl for him.
>>
>>27627120
Got what he deserved, hope he got the lesson and stopped being a pussy and a retard at the same time.
>>
>>27628681

This, you taught him a lesson about being a dumb faggot. You also didn't really exploit him, so it was probably best he encounter and get bitchslapped by you first.
>>
>posting ancient pasta

Shame on you, OP
>>
>>27627120
White knights and autists should be removed from the gene pool anyway.
>>
>>27628708
This. Shame on you newfags, lurk the fuck more. Can't believe you're falling for old b8 like that, SHAME.
>>
>>27628671
I doubt i could even if i wanted to, he hasn't logged onto anything for over a month now.

>>27628708
>>27628728
Believe it or not this is origami that happened to me recently.
>>
>>27627261

have you had even one convo with hm?
>>
>actually falling for online gf meme

he kind of deserved it and having him kill himself cleansed the gene pool a little.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.