[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm skipping class today. I've never done this before.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 600x800
I'm skipping class today. I've never done this before.
>>
>>27626604
u a busta
>>
>>27626604
Goddamn, youre 18+ and have never skipped before? You need to learn how to be alive properly
>or, underage & gtfo
>>
>>27626604
I wish I had never skipped class.
>>
what class u skippin senpai
>>
skipping class leaves you with nothing but regret
>>
>>27626629

Skipping classes can make a talented mathematician feel like they suck at math. You miss a foundational lesson, you're fucked for the rest of the year. You feel like you're bad a math because you cannot build on previous knowledge. Then, years later, you realize you were always good at math and retake said classes on an extracurricular basis (ie, you already flunked out of college). Realize you still love math. But it's too late.
>>
>>27626646
Depends on the class.

For classes, you need to be there pretty much every session. For others, though, you learn pretty early that you can miss a lot of class and still be fine.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.