[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: How to spot a /pol/ shill.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: pol.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
How to spot a /pol/ shill online
They use any of these meme words they learned on 4chan seriously:
>muh
>fag
>cuck
>nigger
>shitskin
>low iq
They also blame everything on other people.
They believe they are superior
Their "political" ideologies are their identity.
They are as annoying as an SJW

How to spot a /pol/ lurker in real life.

They use meme words unironically to fill in the gaps in their arguments.

They are not part of the 1% but firmly believe they will be apart of it in their lifetime so they hate anything that hurts wealthy.

They have that 1 black "friend" just so they don't appear racist.

Can't shut up about immigrants and refugees
>>
>>27626598
Holy shit you nailed it. For anyone that disagrees with this, try visiting the Donald Trump subleddit and see how long it takes you to die from the two incredibly potent forms of cancer.
>>
>>27626977
>try visiting the Donald Trump subleddit
I'll leave browsing reddit to you, friend
>>
Whenever they say anything I disagree with they are obviously from /pol/ because only a retard wouldn't believe all the thing that clever people like me think because clever people think them
>>
File: pol 3.jpg (71 KB, 599x405) Image search: [Google]
pol 3.jpg
71 KB, 599x405
>>27626598
The /pol/ shill is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a racist, autist, virgin, beta, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a /pol/ shill and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out."
>>
>They are not part of the 1% but firmly believe they will be apart of it in their lifetime so they hate anything that hurts wealthy.
>>>/r/anarchism
>>
>>27626598
Yes, also they are primarily very insecure people. The cling to supposed strong leaders because they have no strong sense of self.

They need other people to tell them what is good and right. Once they latch on they are fiercely loyal.

If you have seen The Master, the character played by Phoenix named Quell is basically the typical /poltard. Violent tendencies, no aim in life, latching onto a degenerate who he perceives as superior, in this case because of his charisma.

Nazi Germany is that happening on a country wide scale.
>>
>>27626598
you're a cuckfag shitskin nigger with a low IQ
>>
They also love to use categories and labels.

>ALPHA
>BETA
>KEK
>SJW

If they interacted with people more, they'd know that they don't fall into categories like that. They literally form their worldview over the internet.
>>
>>27626598
>They have that 1 black "friend" just so they don't appear racist

I don't. I proudly say I'm racist and my friend group consists only of other white males who join me in being inherently superior due to our genes
>>
>>27627178

Some of them clawed their way from below poverty to barely working-class so they hate to see others given a hand up. Check your old abandoned Facebook feed for stoner dropout fags who finally got manual labor jobs that pay $2 more than their local $8 minimum wage and enjoy their reposted memes from military men who are mad about $15 min wage in New York or wherever.
>>
File: 1438042439219.png (17 KB, 604x586) Image search: [Google]
1438042439219.png
17 KB, 604x586
So... how badly did some /pol/ster blow out your asshole to cause you to make this thread?
>>
>>27629031
>blow out your asshole

*shitting up threads with edgy alt-right political opinions nobody cares about
>>
File: IMG_3007.jpg (43 KB, 500x403) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3007.jpg
43 KB, 500x403
>>27629031
good question
>>27629113
...right, I think we should let OP answer this one.
>>
>>27628932
What bottom of the barrel state do you guys live in
>>
forget the fact that pol was the backbone of gg before the exodus and dropped it as soon as these faggots started making a dime from being pro gg. the fact remains that when they put their minds to it they actually achieve a tremendous amount of lulz.

i am indifferent to your plight OP.
>>
File: 1459152300178.jpg (268 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
1459152300178.jpg
268 KB, 1400x1400
ITT: We pretend we are reddit.

Only a subhuman nigger would make such thread
>>
>>27629734
Only a /poltard/ replies.

Gotcha squirt.
>>
I know a real-life /pol/tard.... He's usually a fun guy to be around but he has to show at least once a day what he believes in (can be triggered by mentioning: black people, refugees, people from every country actually, politics in general (especially 'libtards and why he's superior), etc.)
>>
File: The Neck Knows.jpg (4 KB, 106x125) Image search: [Google]
The Neck Knows.jpg
4 KB, 106x125
THE NECK KNOWS
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.