[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being a minimum wagecuck is horrible. Why do I only work two
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6
File: n1.png (843 KB, 602x596) Image search: [Google]
n1.png
843 KB, 602x596
Being a minimum wagecuck is horrible.
Why do I only work two days for 5 hours this week? Why do they keep me multiple hours over my shift? Why do they not give me more fucking hours, I want at least 20 a week
Fuck this shit, man. I really can't stand this shit. Been told I'd hate my job until the paycheck came but my paycheck was fucking shit because I only had 12 hours and it hasn't even gone into my account yet
I don't even hate working, I just hate the bullshit surrounding it
>>
File: 1438113405498.jpg (65 KB, 540x633) Image search: [Google]
1438113405498.jpg
65 KB, 540x633
>>27626576
There is no worse feeling than this shit
>>
>>27626576
I work minimum hours and only two days out of the week. But I work from 10:30 to 8pm with an hour break. It's alright since I have a lot of free time.

Just bumping your thread cause the ass was fat in the pic related
>>
>>27626576
Damn that sucks, when I was doing part time work I was still getting about 20 hours per week.

Have you talked to your manager about it?
>>
File: 1376974449972.jpg (27 KB, 257x195) Image search: [Google]
1376974449972.jpg
27 KB, 257x195
>>27628292
I think I will eventually.
I'm only 18, not in school and my parents work all day until 6 and those retards decided to shit out two kids when I was 10 so I have to fucking babysit.And they just got a new puppy which is cute but I don't want the fucking responsibility of watching it all fucking day
Really don't want to write a fucking book report or blog but I'm just really pissed off at my life situation
Jokes on them though because I'm going to let this puppy piss and shit anywhere in the house except for my room
>>
>>27628363
Sounds like you need to move out my nigger, it seems like your parents are fucking you over.

Try to get more hours, when you start making more money try to find a cheap apartment.
>>
File: 1427342259181.png (71 KB, 353x352) Image search: [Google]
1427342259181.png
71 KB, 353x352
>>27628656
Good to hear someone else say it.Convinced my parents are just horrible lazy fucking fat people
They used to pay me 25$ a week then raised it to 40$ but my Dad didn't pay me once. When I got my job a few weeks ago, We had a big fucking argument because I didn't want to watch my siblings anymore and they hadn't paid me in three weeks. They called me an entitled shit and my dad hit me after I got pissed because he said "He didn't need to listen to me and that what I said didn't matter"
Being raised by retarded low iq facebookers is shitty, No idea if I'm just angsty because I'm 18 but fuck this shit, They're not going to take advantage of me because I'm their kid
>>
>>27628856
No that's shit my man, they're definitely fucking you over, if I were you I'd move out as soon as possible and let them deal with their own stupid problems, especially if they aren't even paying you.
>>
>>27627149
What about being a manlet and working at mcdonalds
>tfw am McManlet
>>
>>27628856
They are fucking you over, promising to pay for babysitting, then not. But they are letting you live there. Keep that in mind.

If they still force you to do it, you should pay them back by molding your siblings in your image. I assume they don't spend as much time with them, so you can override their influence if the siblings like you.

Make em love vidya, anime, redpilled about the jews, women, multiculteralism, rapefugees.
>>
>>27629099
If you have to raise your voice you arent winning the argument
>>
>>27629099
Kids listen to Parents more than brother.
They act okay and listen to what I say when I babysit but they're back to being little fat shits when my Parents get home because they just enable their behavior because they're too lazy to raise them or how my Dad laughs whenever my brother hits or insults someone.
Yeah, If you don't have a little brother or sister, you might think you can mold them but you really fucking can't, My siblings are retards who spend all day watching youtube let's plays on their phones
>>
>>27628856
You're 18 man, move out. Yeah you'll probably be scraping by but you'll be your own person.
>>
>>27629562
Kek, I wish I could. Not with 5 hours of scheduled work a week
>>
File: 1426001992989.jpg (171 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1426001992989.jpg
171 KB, 1280x960
>>27627149
Come back to the NEET side
>>
>>27630516
I want money for VR so I can experience a gf then kill myself
>>
>>27626576
Working long hours isn't fun either. I worked more than 10 hours yesterday
>>
>>27630963
Yeah, But then you have money to buy shit.
there is a happy medium
>>
>>27630516
>tfw no swimsuit asian gf

why even live?
>>
>>27630516
FREDRICK DOUGLAS NEVER...DROPPED...AN ALBUM
(This post is so I can easily find azn qt on PC)
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 313x286) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 313x286
>>27626576
>why do they keep me multiple hours over my shift
>why don't they give me more hours
What?
>>
>>27631575
they probably only pay him for the actual shift
he's being exploited and should legally retaliate
>>
>I don't even hate working, I just hate the bullshit surrounding it

Wew lad, truer words have rarely been spoken.
>>
>>27631575
>>27632128
I get paid for it, but it's very inconvenient. I want them to just tell me if I'm going to be working until 10 when my shift ends at 7:30.
I'll still stay but it's a matter of being professional.
>>
>>27632391
You make minimum wage, ain't anything "professional" about you. Get a better job or tell them you want to work full time and put out the effort ( and the boipucci )
>>
>tfw going to try to wagecuck it up at the local tiny gym run by old people
>>
Thought about doing some sort of light industrial work or a call center?

Retail / Fast Food sucks. Your hours will always be lolrandom. In my experience if you find a second job it'll be rare that they'll be willing to play ball with each other.

Do your bosses seem to dislike you? Sometimes them dropping you to 5-10 hours is a way of trying to get you to quit.
>>
>>27626576
Knowledge is worth more. Use your time wisely, go to library, cook cheap meals, socialize with fellow wagecucks, read literature on dialectical materialism, and work your way towards the Critique of political economy.
>>
Start trading

Work smart, not work hard.

Work hard is only for retards.
>>
>>27632873
Dude who owns the place seems to think I'm alright. Everyone seems to get shit hours though.
>>27633198
I wish, I can't do this wageshit forever, I need to make a fortune on stocks
>>
I've been working Friday morning through Sunday evening every weekend for almost two years doing hospice care with a close family friend. I've gotten EMT certifications and several others, I've really considered making a career of this kind of work. Until yesterday.

A new woman was hired six months ago, she usually relieves me Sunday night. She has been after my weekend hours since she started. Frequently makes notes in the log book claiming that I'm lying about certain things, or have done things wrongs, always claims she comes in and our patient has wet pants, or hasn't been taken care of. I don't get to see these notes until a week later when I come in, and never get to address them.

Yesterday I made a long list of everything she has lied about, and all of the things she has done that nothing has been done about. When she came in to relieve me she read it (I stayed so I could see her response and so we could discuss it face to face). She starts yelling, screaming, calling me names and telling me I'm a fucking liar. I leave rather than argue in front of our patient.

Today, my birthday, I woke up to a phone call that I've been fired. She claimed I cussed at her, upset our patient, and made her fear for her safety. My cuck of a boss (who is attracted to her, it's why she got hired in the first place) never even gave me the chance to defend myself or hear my side. I just lost over 2 grand a month and only have a minimum wage cook job to fall back on, something I mainly did to keep myself busy during the week.

I'm seriously considering beating her within an inch of her life.
>>
>>27633393
OP here.
Do it, you need to teach her a lesson, she can't keep getting away with it, she'll keep doing it to others.
>>
>>27633430
Then I'll be in prison and won't ever finish my novel. Thinking I might just do it then kill myself.
>>
>>27633393
>beat up her up
>become her nurse
>do said things she claimed you did to other patients

if only

also this is exactly why I don't want to work in a field that has lots of women in it
>>
>>27633545
If only, christ.

Some of the shit she accused me of doing is provably false. She claimed I kept him in bed all weekend, never changed his clothes, left him lying in piss. I got him up every morning, did stretches, got him in his therapeutic chair and even took him to get his hair washed and cut since he never gets out. People came by to visit him and had witnesses for it all.

My boss still used that as one of the reasons I was fired.

I've been in a daze all day. I've never hurt a woman in my life (other than rough sex) but I honestly want nothing more than to punch her in the face until her teeth are knocked out and she's choking on them. It's not even frothing heartpounding rage either, it's this calm "I want to make this happen very badly"
>>
>>27633753
Anon, Do it. Or you could be more stealthy about it and ruin her life in other ways, post her facebook. We'll help you out, Every stupid fucking cunt out there has a weakness or bad past?
Is she married? She sounds stupid, You should catfish her and intentionally make sure her husband finds out or just Catfish her and break her heart.
Send her into a suicidal depression.
Usually, the best way to break someone is not physically but mentally and the internet is a great fucking tool
>>
>>27626576

Get a different job anon.

I went from working as a dishwasher with ex-cons and illegals to being a cook to now being a server at a fine-dining joint. Of course I'm going back to school so I can do something I actually enjoy but there are better jobs, don't ever do minimum wage shit.

It's terrible hours and tons of work for shit pay, I make a lot of money for barely actually working and my hours are easy as fuck, and my schedule is totally flexible. Literally the easiest job I've ever had pays the most, and the hardest/worst (being a cook/dishwasher) paid me the worst and required 50+ hours a week.

Move on up son.
>>
>>27633799
>Every stupid fucking cunt out there has a weakness or bad past?

I have one thing I can use. She's not actually a US citizen. Her mother brought her over here from Canada as a child and just never went back. She doesn't have a social security number or anything. I want to report her if I don't just kill her, but I don't even know if customs would care since she's Canadian. I imagine the IRS would, but then I might get into shit for getting paid under the table too (so I wouldn't have to claim it and could still get grants for college).
>>
>>27633753
>>27633864

Think you can possibly have a case to sue? That is seriously fucked up. Also I doubt anyone would really give a shit about her lack of citizenship, sadly.
>>
>>27633799
would personal army for him 2bh
>>
>>27633995
Since the pay was under the books, I doubt I'd have room to sue. I've been going over my options all day. It just feels so fucking shitty to have worked every single weekend, every single holiday, for nearly two years only to have it stolen out from under me over nothing. My family who have heard about it are saying "oh I heard you really showed your ass to that girl" and don't seem to believe me when I say I never even swore at her or raised my voice. I'm usually respectful to women, even the ones I hate, because it's how I was raised but I feel sucked punched now and my piece of shit family are siding with a complete stranger all because she has a pussy.

I have tried so hard not to be a piece of shit. I kicked a painkiller habit, stopped drinking alcohol, and have been supporting my mother with that money (she was laid off of her job of 20 years, and is now a 54 year old woman with arthritis working as a cashier for $9 an hour). In Trainspotting terms, I chose life. A little while ago (actually in between posts here) I scored some OxyContin and broke my sobriety for the first time this year. They'll kick in soon.
>>
>>27634440
Damn, I'd probably snap if that happened to me. That is bad enough to be in a depressing movie.
>>
>>27634440
Dude. Murder suicide
She took your only love, now take her life
>>
>>27634759
>>27635538
Honestly venting it here has helped. Opiates helped more. I have pretty much made up my mind that I'm going to get revenge for this but I haven't settled on how.
>>
>>27635674
Just don't get hooked on them again. The terrorists win if you do.
>>
>>27626576
WHO IS SHE I WANT TO LICK WHERE SHE POOPS FOREVER
>>
>>27634440
She's Canadian bro she will repeat WILL ACCUSE YOU OF RAPE
I REPEAT DO NOT ENGAGE RUN AWAY FAR
Canadian here women in Canada get their way either if you like it or not
>>
>>27635718
Keep doing smack bro
That's what Renton did
It's all a cycle go get high you deserve it
Also don't engage a Canadian chick they have princess syndrome up the ass it spews out their mouth
>>
>>27626576
>Why do they not give me more fucking hours, I want at least 20 a week

I'm actually on the other end of this currently and it can be a lot of things. My home office is generally not too nitpicky about how many hours we schedule people for, but they do have target numbers they want you to meet based on business, so if business is slow there's only so many hours to give, and in that case you might get shorted. Especially if you're new and relatively of less value, which it sounds like you are.

However, I've also gotten the impression from other threads that there's a lot of businesses where local management is pushed to schedule less people than they really need to save on labor, which will result in things like overwork, extended shifts and call-ins. To some extent this can be just human error in estimating business, but it's also worth noting that most local head managers get incentives for spending less money on running the business and are therefore more inclined to spend less where they can. But then work meets reality and they have to scramble with what they have, so ultimately they try to skimp on hours and end up just having poorly organized hours.

The hour situation will probably get better the longer you work there, but any place with variable scheduling is always going to be shitty in some ways along these lines.
>>
>>27635948
She's fat as fuck, has a shaved head, wears thick black eye liner and has a pierced nose. For some reason reminds me of Big Red the feminist though.

>>27636024
Way ahead of you there. Hanging out at a friends house, calming down.
>>
>>27635538
THIS THIS THIS, Honestly just kys since you're here anyway
>>
>>27634240
I would too, man
>>
>used to work at taco bell
>worked friday and Saturday nights only
>Friday night 6pm to 4am
>Saturday night 5pm to 5am
>half hour break both nights
>boss won't give me anymore hours or any different hours
>making pretty good money though
>eventually quit because feet and back hurt so bad I'm starting to get scared
>middle schopl lunch lady
>shitty pay
>shitty hours
>30 years younger than everyone else there so no one trusts me to give me more hours
>don't hurt anymore though
>mom jacks up my rent
>mom I'm making less money now than I was before
>do tou want to help this family or not
>okay
>mom raises rent every couple of months
>mom at a certain point I may as well move out
>OH SO YOU DON'T WANT TO HELP THE FAMILY
>HOW ABOUT YOU GET A FUCKING JOB THEN MOM
>HOW ABOUT YOU GET A SECOND JOB INSTEAD OF BEING SELFISH
>FUCK YOU MOM
>FUCK YOU TOO

I hate.
>>
>>27626576
wish i could give you some of my hours my job is giving me too much
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.