[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's your turn to present in front of the class, Anon.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 6
File: tumblr_mezbu7U4Pb1qzrd0t.jpg (19 KB, 192x279) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mezbu7U4Pb1qzrd0t.jpg
19 KB, 192x279
It's your turn to present in front of the class, Anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 640x360
>it's a group project
>>
File: dried up pepe.jpg (37 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
dried up pepe.jpg
37 KB, 400x386
>alright everyone choose a partner
>>
>>27627547
worst feeling
>>
File: 1456456484723.jpg (52 KB, 399x464) Image search: [Google]
1456456484723.jpg
52 KB, 399x464
>told to choose partners
>know nobody wants you and get put into a group
>>
Presenting: My BUTT lol.

Get a good look you virgin losers, this is the only butt you're ever gonna see in person.
>>
>9th grade
>entire class is split into 4 groups based on this aptitude test
>each group has to give a presentation about their group to the rest of the kids in the auditorium
>Chad and Stacy are supposed to represent my group but are nowhere to be found the morning of, probably at Chads place getting high and fucking
>see this as my opportunity to reach popularity and volunteer to take their spots
In the auditorium..
>''And giving the presentation for X class is Chad and Stacy''
>hear murmurs and chuckles as I walk up to the stage
>''Ohh...um..Chad and Stacy couldn't make it so taking their spot is Anon''
>one kid boo's
>after awkwardly standing there for 30 seconds I spend the next 2 minutes ad libbing some shit about achieving your dreams, bullying, the importance of art and drop some ''your mom'' jokes
>stand there for 30 more seconds paralyzed with fear before they realize that I'm done and announce me off the stage
>>
File: 1457012489637.jpg (112 KB, 779x635) Image search: [Google]
1457012489637.jpg
112 KB, 779x635
>it's a presentation
>can't read power point
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.