[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/NEET/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 19
File: 1422333189857.jpg (205 KB, 1006x706) Image search: [Google]
1422333189857.jpg
205 KB, 1006x706
Anyone else /NEET/?

Tell me about yourself, family, life situation etc.
>>
That's some next level paint right here
>>
I just made myself a nice banana milkshake :3
>>
I spend my free time learning programming, drawing, and reading. I live with my friends and their dog. I have mental illness that I am recovering from, however I was a shut in for four years and I'm not sure how to reconnect with society. Or if I even want to. Considering that I'm NEET, I'm lucky that I a semblance of a social life. People seem to like me even though I'm very anxious. I think it's because I'm very polite and I smile/laugh often. Despite being lucky in this area, I still feel like I could kill myself at any moment. I don't care too much about anything. I wonder is this how normal people feel. I don't see why someone would get a job rather than kill themselves.
>>
>>27626759
You sound like a really chill dude senpai
>>
Got the image without the /neet/ in the middle?
>>
>>27626845
Looking for something?

Find it with Google.
>>
Dick is injured. Hoping the solution won't involve a brain-damaging drug. Scared that I could injure my dick beyond repair and be forced to commit suicide because I don't want to live life without a functioning dick. Scared my mom will crash the car on the way to the urologist.
Gonna try staying up 24 hours, sleeping 8, stay up 24, sleep 8, stay up 24, since the main thing preventing my dick from healing is nocturnal erections.

You know what I mean?
>>
>>27626921
Why is your dick injured? You can't just leave out why
>>
File: 1445141836276s.jpg (3 KB, 124x125) Image search: [Google]
1445141836276s.jpg
3 KB, 124x125
>>27626921
Are you the anon that cut his balls open?
>>
>>27626989
I am not, thankfully!
>>
>>27626759
>I don't see why someone would get a job rather than kill themselves.

i wonder this every day too.
>>
File: best gup 29.jpg (513 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
best gup 29.jpg
513 KB, 1000x1000
I'm trying to go back to University and escape this family. I'm a poor NEET living on the charity of another man, not my parents, the entire family is. I cannot describe with words how atrocious it can be sometimes, living with three other narcissistic manipulative harassing self-entitled NEET faggots.

Part of my motivation is to never become them, but its been rough so far. 19 years old, applied for re-enrollment at my old Uni I dropped since mental fuck up, psych wards, etc.

I want to be a NEET and alone with money, not in this shit hole.

I have no idea how I'm going to make solid money though. All the jobs I've had have been low end shit tier and barely any money. I wanted to learn programming to make "freemium" apps and hopefully hit it big if I dished out lets say 10 or 20 apps. Just got a pdf of "Java a beginners guide 6th edition" but /g/ tells me it'll take months to even consider doing this.

Oh man. Also Yukari best gup
>>
>be a neet for 3 years
>take a foreign language class for 2 months
>class is now over
>next class is in may
am i a neet again?

i applied to some job i thought was interesting, but they want me to work 5 shifts per week + 1 occasional weekend shift and i'd have to commute a lot so i gave it up. i'm too lazy to take the bus and i'm still learning how to drive.
>>
File: best gup 19.png (392 KB, 620x880) Image search: [Google]
best gup 19.png
392 KB, 620x880
>>27627404
How was the foreign language class? I wanted to learn French at my Uni.

And yes, yes you are anon <3

Jobs are for wagecuckolds and those who are dead inside. NEET life best life.
>>
NEET? No. But if yoiu can type a block of words and then split them up into less than 3-line calibri-like 16-point font paragraphs you can be an online writer like me. The only thing better than being NEET is having the disposable income to make your family feel like shit about it because you have scant money that they don't have because they bred instead

My captcha: pickup trucks. Something the single childless neet does not need ever lol
>>
>>27626767
Thanks anon. I'm actually very neurotic, I just keep it mostly under wraps when it comes to other people because I'm ashamed of it.
>>
>>27627568
Please advise on how to move into this career.
>>
Went NEET a few months ago after a layoff. Was very prepared for it though so it's not stressful.

Family life is fine, parents raised me as best as they could.

Living situation, bought a cheap house to live in shortly before the layoff and moved into it to reduce expenses. Now I'm NEETing it up and life is good.
>>
If you ever went to school,you are not neet.
>>
>>27627494
it was alright. it wasn't in a college, though.
french is nice.

also cool.

as for a job, i dunno, i want a job so i can buy stuff for myself and move out of my parent's house. i'll also need money to maintain a car.
>>
My boyfriend just broke up with me becaause he cant deal with hurting me all the time.
>>
>>27627797
No. If you are currently in school, you are not a NEET.
>>
Hello, I've been a NEET for 7 years. My family life is terrible, they're abusive. I have been admitted into the psychiatric ward 5 times. I have been on many medications. ASK ME ANYTHING!
>>
>>27627898
Do you have any way of earning your own income? If so, would you like to move in together? I'm chill and just like NEETing around.
>>
>>27626368
>20
>NEET for four years
>only leaves the house to get drunk
>>
>>27627926
I would like that very much. I have no income, though.
>>
>>27627831
how does he hurt you?
>>
Just stayed up all night on stims on a whim because no responsibilities to give a shit about

I turn 21 this year and I've literally never have a job in my life, but I envision a comfy life where I can just live in a small apartment and live off not much money in the future

I'm scared to do it but I don't want to be with my parents forever
>>
File: Ayanami Rei (107).jpg (48 KB, 720x492) Image search: [Google]
Ayanami Rei (107).jpg
48 KB, 720x492
>>27627971
Lying.
He constantly lies to me all the time.
>>
>>27627948
Oh, that must be shit. Unfortunately I live off NEETbux which isn't enough to allow me to support someone else. I hope you have some way of leaving your situation in the future.
>>
>>27628020
lying about what? did he cheat on you?
>>
i'm 22 a month today and have been neet for almost 4 years
i'm mildly autistic and live with my dad who is incredibly supportive
i get some bennies which i buy my own foods with and stuff for hobbies
i go for a walk once a week and try to go somewhere public every weekend
i've gotten into uni for 2017 so now i've applied to do some volunteer work to get my confidence up and improve my social skills in the meantime
i tried to kill myself last year but i'm glad i didn't succeed because i think things will get better and i hope everything improves for all of you too
>>
>>27628063
Lies about everything.
Starting from lying about adding people on skype to lying about his ex.
>>
>>27628085
I'm really happy for you anon. Good luck.
>>
>>27628085
y-you too friend

original
>>
>>27628096
Wow, he sounds like a bad boyfriend. How long did the relationship last?
>>
Wage cuck here, how do I get autismbux?

I live in a very conservative state.
>>
>>27628107
I'm not even sure how much of what he said was true.
I think he just uses this excuse to easily get rid of me.

>. How long did the relationship last?
Not long,nearly 4 months.
>>
>>27628128
Sorry that happened to you, anon. Hope you find someone better for you.
>>
20 years old and been a NEET for 6 months after quitting my job at mcdonalds. I live with my parents and all I do is watch anime, sleep, and browse 4chan. Sometimes I help out around the house but most of the time I'm in my room.

Once my parents start pressuring me to get a job I'll probably kill myself by CO poisoning. Will hopefully be the least painful way for my family..
>>
>>27628267
Thank you but I really dont want to find anyone else.
>>
>>27628325
Aww. So sad. Feeling oneitis for some person you knew for a few months.
>>
>>27628361
Love is a strange thing, anon
>>
>>27628361
>boyfriend just broke up with me
>hurting me all the time
>constantly lies to me
>dont want to find anyone else

He was a chad and she's a simple roastie, what do you expect?
>>
>>27628388
That's not love. That's called emotional attachment because you are so incredibly lonely you latch on to the nearest thing that comes your way.
>>
>>27626759
I am unemployed and have been treated on and off for severe depression and anxiety, and a month or so ago, the last time I went and saw my doctor and psychologist, they talked about bi-polar and put me on new meds.
Living in a trailer park, no meds left. Missed appointments and have been cut off from welfare, and are behind in rent, which takes almost all of my welfare money. Struggled to do anything for the past two weeks and only just realised that I'm in the middle of a depressive episode. If I don't somehow pull myself out of this and fix my shit up, I'll end up being kicked out of this shitty living situation and stuck living in my car, which is due for rego soon.

Being a NEET is the best thing in the world if you have a magical unrealistic situation of living in a small flat to yourself with a decent Internet connection and enough money to scrap by on minimal living expenses. Being a NEET in a realistic situation is fucking hell and does more to promote suicide than it does anything else.

>I don't see why someone would get a job rather than kill themselves.
I'm not sure what you mean. For the rest of us, not having some form of job means eventual homelessness.
>>
>>27628420
He wasnt the nearest thing that came my way.
I had dozens of people coming my way.
>>
Even if my dick weren't injured, it will still be maybe 4 months until I can get into a less noisy building. And I feel like something is bound to go wrong and prevent me from getting there. I think my despair level is close to 100%.
>>
>>27628420
Love is just a bunch of chemical reactions in our brain anyway.
>>
File: 1433511682406.jpg (13 KB, 252x200) Image search: [Google]
1433511682406.jpg
13 KB, 252x200
Does anyone else feel like the days go through EXTREMELY fucking fast?
I can't believe it's fucking April already, I thought being bored all day meant time would go slowly, why is my life withering away so fast?
>>
>>27628453
Sounds like your life is fucking easy then. Get over it.
>>
>>27628486
Since you lack any change in environment or routine (assuming you do), then all your days are just bluring together since you do the same shit day after day.
At least, that's how it is for me.
>>
>>27628486
if you'd do something different every day the time would go a lot slower but thats luxury only the rich can afford and even them run out of things to do, so in a sense this is how life is
>>
Neet for 4 yr and counting.
I have a nice family, wish i had a bad one so i could blame something.
Starting to lose intrest in my creative hobbies and my skill is fading.
Right now im absolutely nothing, walking corpse. Cant even speak properly anymore.

I just want to turn into a yukkuri head and then have someone accidentally step on me
>>
give me the SSI
i've been waiting forever so just give it to me you bitches
>>
>>27626368
18yo NEET
Dropped out of high school a few years ago. My moms pretty chill, as long as i keep the house clean and cook dinner I can stay free of rent and get my food paid for. Don't know if I can get autismbux because i'm too broke to go to a psychiatrist or therapist to get a diagnosis, probably have some form of autism.

All I do all day is read VNs, play fighting games or Kancolle, and watch anime.

Lifes nice. I dont have to do anything and I can enjoy my hobbies, and even afford to get high once or twice a month.

I have a couple pretty nice online friends, too. Life is great, all things considered
>>
Been NEET for about a year now because I had 2 jobs where I only lasted for about a month each, they were fucking garbage.

Current situation is actually pretty good, I was really fucking depressed before I started working and then it was really bad once I reached the middle of my NEETdom, but I started lifting and I'm feeling really good about it now. Always keeping myself up to date on politics and science in my free time, always have time to do whatever the hell I want and don't have to pay for shit except smokes which I can pay for easily since I have like $10K in the bank. Also got a top of the line gayman PC so I just play vidya whenever I'm bored as shit.

Probably won't last forever though, I applied for university so I'm hoping that goes through, and I'm getting kind of reckless doing nothing so I might just get another job, could be difficult though since the market absolutely tanked this year and there is fuck all.

All in all, pretty good, and I think the NEETdom actually really helped clear things up for me and find out more about myself.
>>
>>27626368
Names are only smoke on the grand continent called internet. Therefor, I would like to introduce myself by describing my character.
I am a thinker, a man in every way. I like the term gentleman, but it is misused by people who want to insult dignity and human kindness. But most importantly, i am a writer. One that does not compromise, a writer, who katalyses every strong emotion in even stronger words. Here is one example: "Life is bitter. Love is sweet. Gwendolin is the only candybar I need."
I am interested in every aspect of the human mind and body. Especially the female body is an important subject in my study. As often as I can I visit the local green areas to interact with women, sometimes at night, sometimes in the pure and innocent daylight.
>>
File: Natty Chart 20.png (279 KB, 662x528) Image search: [Google]
Natty Chart 20.png
279 KB, 662x528
>19 yo
>Finished high school in July 2015
>I'm foreign in this country
I Never got any friends in the 3 years I was in their high school. My parents know this country is dangerous, they also know I'm very introverted do they don't insist me to have friends. I'm their "lil girl" bc I'm their only child. I Went out only 2 times since july 2015. I got uded to it (I think it was easy bc I didn't have friends since middle school because of my snowflake behavior).
My routine consists in drawing, browsing the internet, playing vidya, playing wh my cat, helping my mother with the chores, helping my father with his work (word, exel basic program he doesn't understad very well...) I usually sit and read in my back yard so I can avoid becoming a vampire (you know...skin). I think I'll neet forever bc my parents have money so I can inverst it and living of the interests... I would like to become an freelace artist too and sell my creations without needing to go outside.
Pic related that's me I drew that last year for the chart thing...
Sorry for my english...
>>
File: 7-1.jpg (472 KB, 3000x2008) Image search: [Google]
7-1.jpg
472 KB, 3000x2008
>>27629436
Oh god...sorry for the mistakes I'm triying to write "properly" (with all my fingers so it's faster..you know) I'm still getting use to it...
>>
File: 1454385254833.gif (1 MB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1454385254833.gif
1 MB, 540x540
>>27629436
Be my girlfriend pls. I beg you!
>>
File: Man in Sand.png (323 KB, 432x381) Image search: [Google]
Man in Sand.png
323 KB, 432x381
>almost 20 years old
>equivalent of a high school dropout in my country
>currently neeting my life away

I honestly have no idea how some people can live the NEET life, while getting shit done. I feel like it saps my energy completely. I tried doing more stuff and pursuing my interests, but after christmas I fell into a hole again. I like drawing and reading, but I don't have any motivation to do those things at the moment. I spend half the day in bed and the other half browsing the internet. The time just flies by and I keep wasting it. I have a few online friends and it hurts to see them achieve things, while I sit at home like the pathetic loser I am.

I need to get my shit together, but I can't get off my ass.
>>
>>27629436
you look like me, same hair color, about the same length before i got it cut, same glasses
>>
>>27630394
Cool! I wonder how does it feel to have a twin
>>
execute all neets desu
>>
>>27630502
i mean there's probably no similarities beyond those, but it's hard to judge from that chibi-ass drawing
>>
>>27630522
yeah I think so...
origgianli cokmedm
>>
>21
>live alone
Mommy takes care of my bills
>only leave to buy food alcohol and cigs
>getting tired of the vidya/animu cycle
>sleep 18 hours a day
Anyone know a good NEET hobby?
>>
>>27630626
how seriously have you pursued art? do you post it anywhere?
>>
only NEETing for twelve months until I'm eligible for the state resident tuition.

it's fucking awful
>>
turning 23 soon, NEET for 7years since leaving school at 16

not had any real life friends, realtionships or anything in that time, haven't really done anything with the time.

I'm at a breaking point though, either I go back into education and try salvage something for myself or i'll just spiral down even further, just need some guidance on what to do
>>
File: make.gif (391 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
make.gif
391 KB, 500x360
How do you NEETs make money?
I sell stuff on redbubble and other similar sites
>>
File: 1456291099269.jpg (75 KB, 500x647) Image search: [Google]
1456291099269.jpg
75 KB, 500x647
>>27626368
>bipolar
>ptsd
>social anxiety
>depersonalization
>non24 sleep disorder (about to go to bed at 830 am)
>Borderline personality disorder
>gender identity disorder

Haven't worked in 7 years.
Live with parents again.
Slightly attractive.

Family is extreme Catholics
Straight edge
Extremely anti lgbt
Emotionally and psychologically abuse me constantly.
Was really awful living with them. I ran away when I was 17.

I slept like 3 hours and woke up and now im trying not to puke like usual every day.

I applied for disability and neetbux. Hope I get it. I miss being able to have money but I simply can't work anymore. I've given up hope of ever getting better. I can't even make phone calls or turn papers in because of my sleep schedule. I am so fucking tired and nauseated.
So fucking tired.
>>
>>27626368
It's strange how if it weren't for this board, being NEET probably wouldn't be a big deal to me
>>
>>27631366
Any advice for doing something like that?
>>
Any NEETs here who study math or physics? I feel like I'm the only one who is actually satisfied with his living condition.
>>
>>27634453
I study a little math for fun. I'm very bad at it, I'm talking Khan-academy level stuff. But it's enjoyable.
>>
>>27628085
i wish all gets better for you, you sound like someone i would genuinely hang out with and be cool with and dont worry about the confidence it'll come, you are on the right track.

i will join you in going for walks every now and then.
>>
>>27628096
fucking hell he lied about adding people on Skype? the absolute mad man. how could he not inform you of every step of his life.
>>
>>27628486
welcome to the lonely, crowded west, where the go so fast and the years go so slow.
>>
i give on finding a job. im use going to use my talents and my looks to get famous by churning out content on every social media platform i can
>>
>>27635895
Why lie in the first place? What does it matter?
>>
Was neet for five years since dropping out of highchool. Collected autismbux for 5 years. Parents would always make passive agressive remarks, aqquantences would constantly act bemused and ask me my actual plan for the future, And my grandfather would have slight disappointment in his voice whenever i talked to him once every year or so on the phone.

Last year the government actually wised up and realised that i dont actually have autism, and stopped tge gravy train and forced me to get a job. Did my first shift at a fast food place a few weeks ago, working witb normies. Was in the bathroom which is in the changing room getting ready for my shift, when two highschool girls came in to get changed. They were both discussing about getting on tbe pill. A while later some other girl who was on her break literaaly walks into the back area while i'm slaving over a hot grill, and i shit you not, TAKES A SELFIE and then walks away.

Ask me anything. I want to die
>>
File: 1440963054151.png (80 KB, 505x379) Image search: [Google]
1440963054151.png
80 KB, 505x379
I've been NEET for three years now, my parents are getting sick of it and it's probably not going to last another 6 months, but I can't really complain or blame them.

I'm worried I'm going to end up killing myself once I'm finally told I need to grow up. I'm so scared of people and being outside.
I don't want to do it, I don't want to be broken.
>>
File: 1446484308716.png (236 KB, 840x460) Image search: [Google]
1446484308716.png
236 KB, 840x460
>>27626759
>be wagecuck
>reading and watching new media
>after a weekend of rest I'm feeling inspired to begin doing things
>was able to hang out with friends only because I called off Friday which will never happen again for months
>started enjoying life
>have to go back to work in less than 3 hours
>going to be surrounded by retards
>surrounded by loud repetitive buzzing every 5 seconds
>going to drown in an ocean of insanity and become exhausted within two hours as what's been happening for the last 3 years
>might have to work even more to fix a car that I only use just to go to work
I want to die
>>
>>27628085
th-thanks anon, your short description made me think I was living your life for a moment then and I was so happy

good luck and thank you
>>
>>27629000
starbro go to bed
>>
File: Untitled.png (10 KB, 524x422) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
10 KB, 524x422
time for no [you]s, haha!
>5'7/140lbs at age 26
>born with mild-to-wild autism/cerebral palsy [so weak as a middleschool female]
>shutin neet since 2010
>500usd a month
>no car
>no females in kentucky
>not allowed to have irl friends until i move out because of me mom will say 'you do not know those people. stranger danger.'
>all irl friends are dead
>barely any online friends because no-one wants to be around someone with autism in the current year
so....hey.
>>
Nothing exciting. Dropped out of college last semester because I hated every second of it. Just focusing on getting fit and hoping my depression and social anxiety gets better or I can learn to cope better. Plan on joining the Navy as soon as possible.
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.