[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it really true women have more empathy than men? In my normal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: it's treason then.jpg (83 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
it's treason then.jpg
83 KB, 1000x800
Is it really true women have more empathy than men?
In my normal day to day interaction with women they do not seem to really calculate the effect of some of the shit they say.

The other day my gf was going on about how her ex had the best results in university.
That's okay to mention. But she kept going on about how "insane" it was and "smart" he is that I'm like.. If I or any other male did that women would expect you to see that's hurtful, to brag about your ex gf, but to them it's completely normal.

And that's just one example. I think folks here can mention a lot of times where women just spout shit and don't seem to realize how deep it gets you.
>>
You're just a fucking pussy, Senpai
>>
No, I'm nice to people because I need to be

If I admire someone I will be genuinely empathetic towards them but if I just have to speak to you then I don't give a shit
>>
they aren't empathetic they're just emotional. empathy requires intelligence
>>
>>27626211
>Is it really true that women have more empathy than men?
No. They don't empathize with anything or anyone unless you're Chad and they want to syphon cum from your balls.
>>
>>27626211
>In my normal day to day interaction with women they do not seem to really calculate the effect of some of the shit they say.

buddy, they sure do.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.