[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hoodrat bullshit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: webcam-toy-photo1.jpg (57 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo1.jpg
57 KB, 800x600
I posted in /b/ and it got deleted after about 15 mins but here's the gist

>Get bored of normal life
>Travel across the country to the northeast
>Shits pretty tough there so I revert to my younger hoodrat days
>Start looting cars and scoping ones to steal
>Slowly move southward through the northeast stealing as I go (not out of necessity, but thrill)
>Steal a sweet almost new car because some bimbo left her keyfob in
>Travel a few hundred miles in it before the battery dies (I suspect that the owner contacted the manufacturer and had anti-theft measures activated)
>Roam around last night looking for a new ride
>Check about 300 cars, about 60-70 of them were unlocked
>Steal 2 32GB iPhones from one
>A 128GB iPod, an HP laptop, and a ton of chargers too
>About 50 total dollars (mostly change, I only take quarters and bills)
>Attempt to steal a early 90s Honda Civic, get it hotwired (first time trying desu it took about an hour to figure it out)
>Forget about the steering wheel lock
>Spend an hour trying to figure out where it is
>Fail miserably
>Wander around considering carjacking people and looking for an opportune target (I have a gun)
>Can't find one so I accept defeat around 7AM and go to get breakfast at BK
>Been sitting here since then trying to decide what to do next
Help me out bots, should I take a bus to my next planned destination or carjack someone or what, I'm getting bored desu.
>>
Quit being a nigger
>>
I find this difficult to believe
if true, go back to living a normal life and stop being a monkey nigger
>>
Score for heroin.
>>
>>27625828
I hope a white police officer shoots you on gp
>>
Make your way to New York and do the same shit except do it around creative people and make interesting friends so you aren't on R9K
>>
>>27625928 I already was in NYC, it's hard to steal from cars there since most are in lots and lockups with night guards, it's also boring and Newports were 12 bucks so fuck that senpai
>>
Though the car I stole was in Albany NY, a a lot more unlocked cars there than where I am now.
>>
This sounds like something you could write a novel about when you're older, like a William S Burroughs Junky style.
Even if you got caught tomorrow youd lead a more exhiliarating life than I.
God bless you.
>>
>>27625948
So now you're being a big bad gangsta terrorizing some soccer moms in the 'burbs?
T H U G G I S H
H
U
G
G
I
S
H
>>
>>27625999
Honestly that's why I'm doing this, sheer boredom, I lived such an exciting life in my teens and this is just how I'm doing it now.
>>27626000
I'm not really terrorizing people, I avoid committing crimes that hurt people usually. I make no claims of badassery I'm just havin fun
>>
>>27626027
>you really think someone would do that?
>just go on the internet and tell lies?

original
>>
File: 1407060783616.jpg (55 KB, 637x469) Image search: [Google]
1407060783616.jpg
55 KB, 637x469
>boring faggot pretends he has an interesting life by taking a picture of his gun and posting it on 4chan
>>
>>27625828
you mean you posted in /b/ and nobody gave a shit about your greentext and your thread died within 15 minutes

>fixed

also your thread is shit bro. It'll die here too
>>
>>27625828
Stop acting like such a nigger
>>
>>27626065
Why lie bruh?
>>27626090
Also some of my loot in case you missed that.
>>27626101
No I mean the thread got deleted.
>>27625881
>>27625860
>>27626148
I find it hilarious that you say nigger so casually when in reality you wouldn't say it in front of a stranger.
>>27625927
What's gp?
Also if it came down to me vs the police I would go down shooting, if I lived through the fight, I'd immediately flee the state for the other side of the country probably, or go somewhere in the midwest where I could vanish.
>>
>>27626187
>muh cellphone and briefcase ALL MUH LOOT
youre a fucking idiot kid who's pathetically boring trying to make himself seem worthwhile
you can't be so retarded that you'd admit to a felony on the internet like a fucking retard
>>
>>27626350
Muh anonymity
I was already in the shit back home, I'm in no worse a position now, the difference is I'm having fun.
>>
>>27626350
He's clearly young and dumb
if you listen to joey diaz's podcast(former criminal turned comedian, eventually got six years in jail for kidnapping) he was just an idiot for years. Hopefully OP learns. I suggest you try listening to the churchofwhatshappeningnow podcast and thinking about exactly what you are doing.
>>
>>27626433
Honestly I did time in jail for being innocent in the past, there is no justice in the legal system whatsoever. I sincerely doubt I'll face legal consequences since I cover my tracks well, never leave fingerprints or hair behind, and destroy the clothes I stalk the night in as I change cities. Unless a cop happens along as I'm checking car doors, which I only do after checking all entrances and exits, as well as scouting potential escape routes through the woods, buildings, and vehicles to hide in/under. I have nearly impeccable situational awareness, and plenty of survival training. Not to catch myself with my own hype, but I've always been a great candidate to be a criminal, but I never wanted to until after I was deemed one for being innocent and not rich.
>>
Update, decided to go visit my friend about 4 hours away, the legit way. I thank those of you that did something more than call me a nigger. I might make another thread in a few days after I've moved on from there. Dueces
>>
if you stole iphones why would you still take such a shitty picture
>>
where is zimmerman when you need him?
>>
>>27627286
Because I took it with a different phone?
>>27627509
Mate I'm from FL and I'll tell you what, Zimmer Man is never around when you need him.
>>
>>27627520
Kill yourself in his absence then
>>
>>27627553
Pretty edgy ig
>>
File: 1456507752899.jpg (54 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1456507752899.jpg
54 KB, 604x453
Ey man bring that Civic back, those are good cars, also someone who still drives a `90 Civic hasn't much cash on the loose. Fill the petrol tank up, leave a good bottle of good booze in it, not that 40 ounze shit you guys have.

I dunno hit on dumb stacies at the universities who throw around their papas money and those limp wristed pseudo chads "my dad pays everything" law students.
>>
you shouldn't be proud of being scum
i bet you're black
>>
>>27626503
well thats moderately interesting
I still think you're a faggot of the highest order though, false justice or not. I'd be mad as fuck if my car got stolen just so some dick could get his jollies off to get back at the world. You remind me of those gay guys with aids who rape straight men to give them the disease, the 'poz' fetish. Not that I don't have an equal desire to be a dick like you sometimes, I just would hate the idea that I made someones like more difficult rather then enamored by it.
But I suppose thats life.
Hopefully you'll get bored and get a job using your skills like a repo man or something.
>>
>>27625828
Shoot yourself with the gun
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.