[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >twenty-something year old nurse who just got out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Tila.jpg (34 KB, 428x640) Image search: [Google]
Tila.jpg
34 KB, 428x640
>be me
>twenty-something year old nurse who just got out of school, recently gotten a job
>interested in philosophy, quantum physics, history and politics
>only two other male nurses in my department, the rest females
>all of the females are older than thirty, with husbands and children
>chad is about my age
>pretty chill dude, though neither interested nor knowledgeable about the subjects I am interested in
>other guy is an average looking man in his early forties
>start chatting with him, and somehow the conversation turns into a philosophical discussion about free will vs determinism
>chad does not know anything about the subject, so he starts asking questions genuinely interested
>in the meanwhile, the female nurses, who were talking about how awesome their children are, where they buy their groceries, yada yada, yik yak, interrupt their conversation to listen to ours
>they start staring and giggling at us the same way high-school Staceys stare and giggle at the class nerd

Question is directed at the lurking normies and SJWs: How the hell am I supposed to take women seriously when even grown ass women act like teenagers at time. Our local Chad Thundercock was at least willing to listen and learn, but the grown ass women decide to mock us. Neither time nor child birth seem to make women any more mature.
>>
listening to a viewpoint which opposes or jeopardizes your own is a risk.

Women take less risk as a group and their consensus based thinking leads to their gender being a retarded hivemind.
>>
OP here. Rewriting the story since I forgot to write one or two lines.

>be me
>twenty-something year old nurse who just got out of school, recently gotten a job
>interested in philosophy, quantum physics, history and politics
>only two other male nurses in my department, the rest females
>all of the females are older than thirty, with husbands and children
>one of the guys is a complete chad and about my age
>pretty chill dude, though neither interested nor knowledgeable about the subjects I am interested in
>other guy is an average looking man in his early forties
>start chatting with him, and somehow the conversation turns into a philosophical discussion about free will vs determinism
>chad does not know anything about the subject, so he starts asking questions, genuinely interested
>in the meanwhile, the female nurses, who were talking about how awesome their children are, where they buy their groceries, yada yada, yik yak, interrupt their conversation to listen to ours
>they start staring and giggling at us the same way high-school Staceys stare and giggle at the class nerd
>>
Because women are not deep. No woman cares about that shit, after all, how does it related to HER?
>>
>>27625876

I get what you mean, but we were minding our own business. Why the fuck did they have to randomly chime in? Stupid cunts.
>>
>>27625956

If they didn't care, then why bother listening at all? Why weren't talking to them.

Other than that, I completely agree.
>>
>>27625976
because they felt threatened by your discussion and comforted themselves by ridiculing it.
>>
>>27626060

Female stupidity knows no bounds then.
>>
>>27626133
no that's just how the majority of stupid people deal with uncomfortable thoughts, women just happen to do it more often.
>>
>>27625946
>they start staring and giggling at us
I doubt the whole room did. Maybe two or three of them did. In that case they were probably just shocked because they never really heard any kind of existential conversation before and giggled absent mindedly because they felt unable to contribute anything, too insecure to ask more, but still curious to what the conversation sounded like.

And being a robot, you over analyzed it and assumed they were mocking you.
>>
>>27626161
>>27626158
Yeah OP, settle down.

>not like most girls.meme
>>
>>27626161

Hard to recall how many of them were actually doing that, but I'm sure that at least four out of the eight were. To be honest, I was still concentrated on the conversation, since it was much more interesting.

I still stand my case; they had NO BUSINESS trying to interrupt it with their empty-headedness.

I would have had nothing against them, if they had simply wanted to partake in the discussion, even by listening passively.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.