[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey it's Owen from Real Social Dynamics.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: owencook.jpg (52 KB, 720x460) Image search: [Google]
owencook.jpg
52 KB, 720x460
Hey it's Owen from Real Social Dynamics.
>>
check this out... my new 2 hour video on how to watch my videos whilst signing up for a bootcamp on how to watch my videos
>>
You like go to a girl and say hi and shit
>>
>>27625550
lol this guy is a living meme.
I used to listen to him, never really tried any
of his tips.
Because I believe him to be a con man who preys on failed normies with low self-esteem.
>>
>>27625590
JUST DO IT. What's the worst that could happen?
She is not gonna bite your face.
>implying getting my face bitten is worse than getting rejected.
What a memester.
>>
I love listening to him talk. He's so articulate and mesmerizing.
>>
File: 1417441754373.cached.jpg (133 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1417441754373.cached.jpg
133 KB, 2000x1333
Dude, just fucking grab the girl all right?
>>
> Just be tall and white, what could go wrong?
>>
>>27625658
The guy above your post isn't white.
>>
Look guys.
Their teachings are working.
They show you footage from the field.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2ih9LGNx2E
How can a tall handsome white guy with a nice hair pick up average looking women?
It's almost like there are secrets and tips they follow.
>>
>>27625677

he is from Switzerland
>>
>>27625648
Dude like grab her by the neck and tell her that you're gonna kill her if she tries to run away
>>
File: julien_blanc-disfatties612.png (423 KB, 612x665) Image search: [Google]
julien_blanc-disfatties612.png
423 KB, 612x665
PIKA-CHOO
>>
just PUA my shit up
>>
Has any pick up trick from youtube EVER worked?
>>
>>27627087
Coming from someone who was into this shit as a teen, I used to read forums for lines to use and cool mind games to play. Thats probably the only useful part of this whole scam. It can motivate you to get out of your house and sort of break out of your shell, and hopefully you gain enough social momentum to make 1 or 2 new friends. That's what I did and it worked for 3 months, I became sort of ok with girls. But then summer ended, hs started and it was over, back in the same hole.
At the end of the day its just a numbers game, nothing different from what average students do. Go out a few nights a week, get lucky once or twice, maybe 1-3 out of 10 girls depending on your looks. It's really not as much of a skill as they make it out to be, it's all about LMS (looks money status).

If you're an autistic robot you'd be better off working out and taking care of your appearance. Body language and voice stuff may be worth improving, but it's not like you'll ever become "skilled" enough to bang 10/10 clubsluts.
>>
Actually talking to many girls instead of staying at home and being scared - it works. So their teachings work.
Of course there are always people who never tried it because they expect it to be painful, and some of them now citizise the content just because.
PS yes, numbers game. But you gotta play.
>>
>>27625595
that's the whole point you schmuck. he's teaching you how to be persuasive and charismatic. the same techniques that can be used to sucker girls in are the same ones that naturally sucker in guys too.

when i used to work in marketing the best coaches were always scummy and selling you a load of bullshit about the company because they were getting you to buy into it. but even though i knew they were scummy and just trying to get me into tricking myself that marketing television was a good thing for society.

this is why so many cucks on 4chan are gay for The Don.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.