[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the elimination of all women the next logical step in human
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: waifu_age.gif (2 MB, 427x230) Image search: [Google]
waifu_age.gif
2 MB, 427x230
Is the elimination of all women the next logical step in human evolution? Women are just wombs with a lot of strings attached. They're biologically programmed to reproduce with the nearest dominant male, whoever it may be.

With artificial wombs and advances in waifu technology, men won't need women. We can focus on building a powerful, united, space faring civilization through eugenics and bioengineering. After the waifu age I imagine the final step in sexual evolution is to eliminate all memory of women and gender based reproduction, the waifubots and male genitalia can go, and a whole new sexless species can be created. One without any sexual desires, one that is propagated through cloning alone.

The only thing stopping this from happening is cunts and nu-males.
>>
>>27625323

In the last few months I've actually realised this is not only possible but probable very soon. I'm not sure what I think about it.
>>
Reminder that women use sexual attraction as the only crutch for being relevant in the modern age
>>
File: 1419787523002.jpg (353 KB, 1060x1000) Image search: [Google]
1419787523002.jpg
353 KB, 1060x1000
>and nu-males.
Yeah, the worst thing is we have a lot of them in the government.
>>
>>27625323
take your pills jason
>>
>>27625352
This is so true. They're useless in the workplace, destroyers of nations (Merkel for example) and since feminism became a thing they're disloyal and useless in the home. All of the women from this generation I have met are huge slobs, where as all my male friends have neat or slightly messy apartments. A woman's living space usually has the floor covered wall to wall in laundry and garbage. They can hardly take care of themselves let alone raise children.

Aristotle said in Politics that the minds of children and women are alike. What we've done as a society is let these childish minds do whatever they please without any consequences.
>>
>>27625412
>messy homes
As a guy who has a sister who shares an apartment with her, I can confirm this
>>
>>27625323
>that .gif
Holy shit if I could use my 20 pound ass and pussy I would never leave my apartment
>>
>>27625323
Breeding colonies are the future
>>
Where can I purchase this machine?
>>
ITT: fantasies that will never happen by delusional retards
>>
File: Happy-Sad-Frog-25.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Sad-Frog-25.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
>you were born just in time for the waifu age
>>
>>27626035
ITT: normies getting triggered.
>>
File: 15474865.jpg (70 KB, 752x440) Image search: [Google]
15474865.jpg
70 KB, 752x440
we're nearing golden times.
>>
without women we wont have as much social Darwinism meaning we wont be able to weed out the weakest o our society from reproducing
>>
>>27626709
Evolution's way too slow to cope with how fast civilization changes and it doesn't necessarily work to the benefit of our species as a whole. Genetic and robotic technologies can be far superior.
>>
No but getting rid of you is
>>
>Can't use a machine like this because mutilated genitals
Maybe if I restored my foreskin.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.