[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the scariest, most surreal/unexplainable thing that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 34
File: scary doge.jpg (28 KB, 600x359) Image search: [Google]
scary doge.jpg
28 KB, 600x359
What's the scariest, most surreal/unexplainable thing that has ever happened to you, /r9k/?
>>
>>27625204
edgy emo freak with all sorts of mental issues managed to fuck me in the ass.

i liked it.
>>
I did dxm and listened to geogaddi
I felt like i was being strip searched in an alien airport
Then i felt like my grandpas dead brothers soul was coming to possess my body
>>
I saw someone dying.
>>
>>27625237 this
>I so happened to be in market-town
>some dude who does charactatures gets totally rekt by a coach bus.
>got on TV
>>
>>27625204
I can see how that picture could be disturbing to some, but it just makes me miss my old dog.
>most unexplainable thing that have ever happened to you

I saw bigfoot in Iraq once.
>>
>>27625308
>I saw bigfoot in Iraq once.
Well come on anon, let's hear the story
>>
>>27625256
Coincidentally the person I saw was hit by a bus too.

>in bus ride to college
>suddenly the driver brakes and I "fly" and fall over the seats
>some woman is screaming and I look through the window
>the guy who was hit by the bus is decerebration on the floor blood all over his face
>>
>>27625332
yeah the face blood really was a factor.
i stood there smiling like a nutcase for at least 20 minutes, nobody saw me though they were all running away or staring at the corpse.
>>
>>27625204
I met face to face with a Wolf at night.
And it went away.
>>
>>27625308
I've heard tons of good scary shit from Iraq, tell us.
>>
Only one thing happened in my life I cannot explain.
>Woke up to a man speaking about therapy
>didn't know who it was
>Walk over to the scource of the noise
>turns out its the film Antichrist playing on my portable DVD player
>The portbale DVD player I had used six months ago so it couldnt have been on all this time.
>walk over to it
>It stops playing
.>Didn't even have to turn it off
The only explanation is someoen came into my room, turned it on and left to prank me or something but I dont think anyone in my family would do that. I don't belive in ghosts, aliens or anything else supernatural but I have no explanation for that.
>>
>>27625406
tHERE's a ghost in your house famalam
>>
>>27625308
>be inna Iraq
>be night time
>be driving dirt roads around fields
>2-3 in the morning
>driving with thermal imaging camera
>see tall (7-8 feet) thing in road
>that's a fuck huge hadjji
>realize "robe" is hair
>completely covered in hair
>I apply breaks suddenly
>it continues to walk across road
>holy fuck, it walks like bigfoot
>VC, "anon, why are we stopping?"
>realize how it would sound
>"uh, thought I saw something in the road, nevermind"

I mean, at this point we had all been up for a good 48 hours doing all kinds of shit, so I chalked it up to that. There was definitely something in the road that night though
>>
>>27625235
Anon was it gay?
>>
>>27625386
I met a dude on a tor chatserver who's uncle was in the navy somewhere, i think slav.
he sniped some arab who went through all this effort to climb a tree to pick an apple.
he decided to wait untill mr mudslime finishes his last meal.
>pow<
arabia gets rekt
>he wasn't even arned, he did it for the lulz.
>>
>>27625308
Tell the story senpai, were you in the military or in that shithole for some other reason?
>>
>>27625430
Extremely, my good chum.
>>
>>27625418
>There was definitely something in the road that night though

No there wasn't.
>>
>dodge
Funny you should post that, because the weirdest thing that happened to me was waking up with a large stray in my house. All the doors and windows were closed and locked, no idea how or when it got in. It was a big fucking dog too, so I don't see it sneaking pass me as I was opening the door or something, and yet that's the only explanation that makes any sense. The alternative would be that someone with another key to my place let it in and left it there, but that's 2spooky and weird to consider.
>>
>Used to go to a certain mountain road all the time, tons of people would go up there to hoon their cars around
>Heading down the mountain on the way home one night
>Come around corner, going pretty quick
>There's a white coyote standing in the road looking at me
>Slam on my brakes, but can't stop in time, feel my car hit the coyote as it slows down
>Look ahead of my car, no sign of coyote
>Put car in reverse to back up and see if it's under my car
>Look over my shoulder, and about 50 feet behind me, is the white coyote, standing there like nothing happened.
>It stares at me for a few seconds and then walks off.

The really weird thing is that I never told anybody this story, and then we were sharing creepy stories at the top of the hill one night years later, and one of the other guys told exactly the same story, and on asking him for details, it happened in almost exactly the same spot too. (Which is pretty crazy, considering the road is almost 13mi long.)
>>
File: 1157528582875.jpg (112 KB, 519x640) Image search: [Google]
1157528582875.jpg
112 KB, 519x640
>>27625406
Pixies brah.

>went walking once a few years ago in these local sandhills I know like the back of my hand.
>Came back to the tree line and couldn't find the track back through the bush to get home.
>Went back and forth along the edge of the trees, saw nothing. The track was gone.
>Did this for three hours.
>Start getting thirsty and desperate.
>Decided that I was being fucked with supernaturally.
>remembered hearing stories of being "pixie lead" ie. pixies fuck your shit up, you get lost until you die
>remembered if you turned your shirt inside-out it would nullify pixie magic.
>turned shirt inside-out
>Found the track 5 minutes later.
>never went back there

Scary as fuck, actually, the name "pixie" not withstanding. I'm convinced the world is full of these predatory supernatural fucks.
>>
>>27625942
A penis was definitely in your butthole that night. I don't know what night it was, but let's face it. There's a penis in your butthole every night.
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
probably anything I experienced during psychosis
>voice saying my thoughts out loud before I said them
>voice telling me to crash my bike
>thinking that stray bits of straw on the ground were worms trying to borrow themselves into my skin and suck my blood
>hearing a chainsaw sound when one of the straws was stuck to my foot
>begging my dad to let me sleep in his car so I wouldn't be in the house with the straws
>believing he actually intended to force me in there and let them suck my blood
>thinking there was a giant spider on the door and everyone was ignoring it (might have really been there desu senpai, still don't know)
>have brief moments of lucidity where I seem to half-realize that this all isn't real but also feel guilty as if I'm faking it somehow

probably the most retarded instance was
>be in mental health ward
>eating something with green beans
>one bean drops into my shoes
>pick it up
>actually think it's some kind of fluke/worm thing that just fell out of my ass
>feel like it's eaten its way through my insides and basically things just drop right through me now
>walk up to my dad who is still there from having accompanied doctors with me
>show him it
>tell him to take it to the doctors so they can examine it
>he says it's a bean
>realize it is
>>
I'm about to buy a plane ticket to visit a girl I've known for two weeks
>>
>>27626106
it's supposed to be scary things, not utterly retarded things
>>
Nothing ever happens to me.

I feel things if I'm incredibly high, but I'm not deluded so I know it's just the drugs. I wish I believed in that sort of thing or had an open mind so I could experience anything of that sort. It would probably be somewhat fulfilling.
>>
File: bnb.png (545 KB, 736x551) Image search: [Google]
bnb.png
545 KB, 736x551
>>27626098
>he says it's a bean
>realize it is

top kek
>>
Sleep paralysis
demons and sheeitt
>>
>>27626075
Was it "pixies" that made you suck that guy's dick? Is that why you let him turn your anus inside out?
>>
>Be me, hanging out with friend at apartment building
>Always heard rumors about it being haunted, yada yada
>Laughed it off every time
>There was a party to go to, so we go with another friend
>Continue to get drunk, and party simmers down
>Getting later, decide to go back to his place to sleep for the night
>Got his Couch, very comfy so fuck yeah
>Everyone is sleeping, but I'm not, decide to go see if I can take a shit
>Sitting on his shitter for a few minutes, trying to unload a brown betty from my bowels
>Doesn't happen, but as everything is quiet at 2 A.M. I can hear everything, even my own tinnitus
>Start to hear very vague whispers, thought it was my buddies talking
>But realize I can hear my one friend's snoring from down the hall on the other sofa
>Not even thinking about taking a shit anymore, I slowly open the bathroom door with my knife in hand
>No one in the hallway, buddy is sleeping on said couch
>Try to sleep, but internally freaking the fuck out the entire time
I managed to sleep, and I immediately told them the story when I woke up, and they both kinda shared my nope thoughts.
I have other weirdspooky story that happened where I am now, if anyone wants to hear it
>>
>>27626154
kek. You're a card, anon.
Really, the quality of shit-posting has gone down quite a bit lately. In the old days, someone like you would have written a long, meandering greentext about spooky stuff and finish it with "And then a skeleton popped out"
shaking my damn head, famalam
>>
>>27626092
>>27626154
Man, I really want to hate these posts, but I actually kek'd pretty hard at them.
>>
When I was like 14 some 30 some y/o bald guy with "UTAH" carved into his chest (backwards, like he did it in the mirror) randomly came after me with a knife after claiming I spilled his beer (???).

At a park of all places.

Iran.
>>
>>27626196
>living in Iran

The small city of you lmao
>>
>>27626207

Oh yeah that was supposed to be "I ran"

But Iran makes the story better, fuck it.
>>
>>27625204
There's just one thing that I can't explain to this day.

I cba greentexting, sorry, I'll just make a blogpost.

Anyway, couple of my friends and I decided to go to a national part in the middle of the winter. It was about -20 celsius, and we drove a car but got lost along the way.

At around 3am, literally in the middle of a forest with no village/town nearby, and during a fucking blizzard (60cm snow, -20 degrees) we passed next to a guy. He was standing in the woods, next to that dirt road we were driving on, with a light jacket and fucking sunglasses.

Now, we were pretty high but we all saw him clearly, and he literally didn't move an inch, he was just standing there with this retarded sunglasses. Naturaly, we freaked out and just drove past him without looking back.

That's the only thing I still can't explain to this day, what the fuck was he doing there? Seriously, there wasn't a human settlement in about 50km radius, it was freezing cold and a blizzard, 3 in the morning, and he had sunglasses... What the actual fuck.
>>
>>27626218
That's actually really funny

this is origami
>>
File: clown doll.jpg (817 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
clown doll.jpg
817 KB, 1536x2048
this fucking clown doll. it's an antique (probably expensive) gift from my great-grandfather.

i clearly remember me thinking to myself "good thing that this doll's eyes look on the right, i wouldn't want to feel that i am watched when i sleep".

then one day, when i woke up, i suddenly realized that the eyes changed direction. they were looking on the left.

that was 4 years ago. i still don't know why i haven't taken that shit out of my room.
>>
>>27626237
I just got goosebumps reading that anon
Reminds me of my sister telling me she slept at her friend's house, and that they had a chucky doll, and when she woke up the fucking doll was right in front of her
Pretty sure it was just them fucking with her, but I've always been paranoid about dolls before, and especially after hearing that.
Dead Silence really terrified my Sister and I when we watched it
>>
>>27626220
Fuck, this reminds me of a story. I'm the same guy who posted the white coyote thing, BTW. I realize how stereotypical this story sounds, but this 100% happened.

>Going up to the same road that the coyote thing happened on, but this time I'm approaching it from the back side, a route which takes me through a narrow canyon. Next to the road, but off a 20-30' cliff, is a river.
>Notice a large sedan parked next to the cliff, about halfway through my drive
>See two guys in suits standing next to the open trunk, unloading a long, heavy package of some sort
>They stare at me as I drive past, and I just keep hauling ass out of there.

>A week or two later, the news says a corpse was found alongside the river, right about where I saw those guys.
>I noticed it because it was next to my usual road, but for some retard reason, I totally forgot about seeing those guys, and only put two and two together about 3 years later, at which point bricks were shat
>>
Scariest shit ever

>live in a tall building in downtown area
>my building is mostly hotel with some apartments on the top floor, so there is the usual retinue of hotel staff around at all times
>every morning when I leave the building, I walk past the doorman and the valet guys, always say "hi", know them by name
>one day, doorman asks, "hey anon, who's your friend? always see him coming and going through the cameras."
>I live alone and rarely have any visitors
>>
The bearenstain bears
>>
>>27626285
Fucking hell man, that's pretty scary. Honestly, I don't really believe in paranormal stuff, so for me these weird real life situations are actually the scariest.
>>
>>27626289
Maybe he was just messing with your head for the lols?
>>
I used to wake up directly prior to "alient abductions" completely paralyzed but with the home windows flashing green lights and a "whomp whomp whomp" sound filling the air. Finally realized those are all signs of regular sleep paralysis.
>>
>>27626318
Same here. I sorta believe that weird shit is out there, but don't really think it's capable of doing much other than freaking us out, so real stuff is definitely the freakiest.

Also, I forgot to mention that the news said the dead guy was wrapped up in some kind of organized crime shit, which makes it even more ridiculous because these fucks were like the most stereotypical mob dudes I've ever seen.
>>
I once saw a "solar system" type thing. Spiral-like. Very close to my friends and I who were camping in my country yard. All three of us supposedly saw it. It looked like a spiral galaxy, but seemed like the size of an owl perched on the power lines. To this day I accept that it was probably an owl and we were all tired, but it's not too believable considering the detail in which I saw it. Still hoping for a natural explanation.
>>
>>27626075
>>27625415
So its the ghost of a pixie? spooky
>>
>>27626237
My sister got one of those creepy looking antique clowns for her birthday, you would wind it up and it moves while making those music box sounds (ting ting ting), it was probably left in a trunk for about 3 years and nobody had touched it when one night at like 3am while I was alone in the room playing runescape it started playing in the trunk by itself.

Moved and sounded kind of like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrbD5MJIdEs
>>
>riding bike home from train station
>pretty drunk
>pass house that has police tape in front of it
>"guess someone died, hahaha" I think to myself
>go home and pass out
>think nothing of it
>get local paper next week
>double homicide happened there a few hours earlier

not very spooky but it still freaked me out
>>
>>27626289
richfags gtfo we don't need you here
>>
File: Lightning-Strike.jpg (80 KB, 610x405) Image search: [Google]
Lightning-Strike.jpg
80 KB, 610x405
This less than 50 metres away wile I was outside under a tree. The tree it hit died and the power transformer on the closest pole caught fire.
>>
File: 1451319911555.jpg (8 KB, 265x265) Image search: [Google]
1451319911555.jpg
8 KB, 265x265
>>27626098
>tell him to take it to the doctors so they can examine it
>he says it's a bean
>realize it is
kekking forever. I want to be your friend and talk to you more, that's absolutely fascinating.
>>
>>27626334
I can't know for sure because the fucker quit his job before I got a chance to get him to show me the security footage. Here's where my fears got worse

>one night, I wake up to the sound of my balcony door sliding, some clanging
>mind you, I live fucking 20 floors up
>grab my gun from nightstand, rush into the next room (I live in a one bedroom apartment)
>some bitch standing there, probably 21 years old, actually quite pretty, waving her arms and saying "no, no, no"
>turns out she is my next door neighbor's girlfriend
>she explains that somebody knocked on their door claiming to live in my apartment, asked her to go across the balcony (the balconies connect to one another and have a very small open space through which somebody thin could fit, presumably a fire safety thing)
>go out into hall, the guy is gone
>all she remembers about the guy is that he was middle-aged, well-spoken, and that he was wearing "militaryish" work clothes

I don't know who to believe any more.

>>27626461
well I'm not poor by any means but you don't exactly have to be an absolute baller to live in a building like this-- rent is $1500/mo
>>
>>27626549
where do you live

sounds comfy
>>
>>27626166
Oh yeah, when I was hearing the whispers, it sounded like people were whispering right outside the bathroom door, so I was freaking the fuck out pretty badly
Also, I write the other story, because fuck it
>Moved to my Mother's birth Country with her
>Living in my Grandma's old place, not too bad considering this is a 3rd world Country
>Anyway, months go by, and my Grandma swings back here, not too bad, but as bitchy as one old person can be
>One night here some noise like running water
>Wondering wtf it could be, I listen closely
>It was the sink outside in my Grandma's bamboo hut
>She's not senile yet, why would it be on in the middle of the night
>Go out on turn it off, and sit back inside scratching my nuts
>Go get some more water in the kitchen, and I can hear it again
>All of my wat
>This time it's coming from the outside bathroom
>Feeling uneasy, go outside and switch the tap off
>Start to consider that she is going senile, or something is really fucking with me
>Go back inside, I can still hear that running water noise
>I am officially freaking the fuck out, it's in the back area
>No one was even in the back room area
>Grab the machete my uncle left in the house
>Start to go back there, turning on all the lights as I go by
>The fucking water hose's tap/valve in the back was on, water overflowing from a bucket at the end of the hose
>Turn it off, and quickly GTFO while turning off the lights
>Tell my mom the next day, talks to my Grandma about leaving the taps on and shit
>This happens on and off for a few weeks, even when my Grandma turns them off when she actually forgets
>The water hose's valve is always on whenever it happens
I've always been superstitious, and most people here are too, but that shit makes it even worse for me.
>>
>>27626289
>>27626549

Anon you better settle your debts or move away or some shit cuz you're about to get murdered.
>>
>>27625418
Dude.

The fucking sandbox, man.

There is some fucking weird shit in those hills.

I guess I'll start from the top.

So, I was a left-seater on a 60K with the 160th during OEF, up until my bird took an igla up the ass and I ended up half-crippled.

Anyway, we're on standby one night at bagram, no flights planned but we've gotta be ready in case some shit goes down. Around 2AM, we get some weird fucking orders, not in the usual format but we know who they're coming from so we get spooled up. Anyway, one of the sof teams up in the hills is at some no-name fob, and they've got "something" they need extracted. I'm on the radio with the guys, and at first I ask if it's a medevac, and they tell me no, so I figure they've nabbed some kinda HVT and need him yanked out of there so the spooks can waterboard him or whatever the fuck "enhanced" shit they like to do.

Well, we get up there, and it's a pretty sketchy LZ, but my captain is one of the best in the biz, and we get the bird down real nice. It was a huge full moon that night, pretty bright, so that helped too. Up come a few of these dudes, big beards with ballcaps and PCs, dunno if they're Delta, SEAL, CIA, or whatever, and I'm not supposed to wonder, much less ask. They're dragging this... thing, and flop it right into the back of my bird, and then climb in. I look back for a second, and then they tell me to turn around and focus on my instruments, and say the same shit to our gunners.

We fly back, pretty much silent except for the bare necessities over the comms, none of the usual bants. They tell us to put down at this empty corner of the af, and when we get down, an ambulance pulls up and a bunch of dudes come out in full biohazard gear, not MOPP or anything but full-on positive pressure suits, load the thing on a stretcher, and GTFO.

Man, I only saw that thing for a split second in the moonlight, but I can say for damn sure that it wasn't human.
>>
>>27626622
This tb h and you are retarded to not see the signs.
>>
i was sucking this d00d'z dikk and all of a sudden it started seizing and this spooky white ectoplasm shot out and hit me in the face. i freaked out and asked the guy what it was, and he just looked at me all weirdly calm. i begged him to say something and he slowly told me this weird dr. frankenstein shit like it was his "seed" and he could plant it in people to make little clones of himself. then when i woke up the next morning he was gone. i tried calling him and this spooky robot answered his phone and told me it could deliver a message to him, then it let out an inhuman beeping noise. the robot... had the man's voice...
>>
>very sick
>happens every few years
>around 5 when it first happened
>tripping out
>strobe lights
>floating pumpkins
It was the worst dream i ever had
>>
>>27626833
Spooked
>>
>>27625204
my life

obviouslynotoriginal
>>
>>27625214

I didn't know my ex posted here
>>
>>27626936
2 to 3 of every 10,000 4chan posts are from dead people. and i'm not even talking about the 1 in 40-50 million posts where the poster dies in the few seconds between submitting the post and the post being added to the thread.
>>
>>27625204
Salvia

FUCKKKKKKKKK THAT SHIT

Also fucked up an ayahuasca dose and got permanent hppd boiiiiii
>>
>>27626631
any more stories like that? This one gave the chills
>>
>>27627169
hppd goes away if you get fucked in the ass by a guy, because that's the realest thing that can happen to you.
>>
>>27626631
Hope you're using proxy's
I got v& for posting my Iraq stories lol
>>
>>27626280

My mother has some psychosis. A few diagnoses, though the one that 'stuck' was bi-polar-schizophrenia.

Point is she says weird things, especially when stressed. One time when her mother was attacked and possibly near death she held her and was crying "oh my daughter".

Anyway, when I was younger she had this doll, the doll had red raggedy hair that wen straight up like a flame.

It was one of those dolls that when they sat up the eyes opened.

I always had nightmares about it. But see I don't just have nightmares, they happened more when I was younger but I have sleep paralysis.

In other words I can see, hear, touch, feel everything in the real world but can also see dreams while I'm totally paralyzed. When you are paralyzed like that your brain goes to the scariest most vulnerable places.

But yeah hated that doll, I remember worrying that my mothers deranged psychic energy was being focused into that doll. It was always dirty, she carried it around quite a bit..
>>
I can close my eyes and see the movements of both of my hands and fingers.
This is because I fucked around with psys too much
>>27627193
Can it be black?
>>
There's one thing that happened on my first day of preschool.
Still makes no sense to me til this day.
But, I feel like if I tell it, it will lose it's magic, ya know?
>>
>went out with family and a couple friends to my auntie's cabin when I was 12
>in the middle of nowhere in the Northern Canadian forests (NWT, so far as fuck)
>one night about 3 weeks in everyone is going to bed
>can't sleep so me and my friend stay up for a bit while everyone sleeps
>sitting there shooting the shit and playing cards, couple hours pass
>everyone is in deep sleep at this point
>as we're talking I suddenly hear a modest knock at the door
>look at friend and he didn't react to it all
>dismiss it as my imagination, still kind of on edge though
>suddenly about 10 knocks, really fucking loud and rapid
>me and my friend immediately stand up scared as fuck
>wake up the family
>dad gets up with shotgun
>while he's walking to the door from down the hall there's more really loud knocking
>he starts yelling and opens the door to check outside
>literally nothing around
>him and my uncle did a full scan around the house and found no sign of anything
>went back home the next day 4 days earlier than we were supposed to

Keep in mind this was in the middle of an Alpine forest in the middle of fucking nowhere in Northwest Territories, scares the fuck out of me as to what it could've been to this day, because there was not a single human soul for miles around us.
>>
>>27626237
Maaaan
My wife is a doll maker and we have literally hundreds of these creepy fucking dollars around the house.
I would protest, but people pay 1-2k for one of these things, and my wife is bretty popular.
I can feel them just watching me all the time.
I never stay at home alone with them.
Worst part is that she gives them all names and talks to them like people.
>>
>>27627321

you got molested
>>
>>27625406
God damn that movie is awful, was probably satan trying to give you nightmares with the audio of that heap of crap.
>>
>be like elementry school kid
>sitting alone in open feild
>suddenly small shiny dot moves across sky
>it only took like 3 seconds to cross my entire field of vision
>kind of strange humming noise

I vaguely remember telling my parents but I think they ignored me. If I asked them they would probably never tell the truth.
This memory just came back to me a few months ago I'm 24 now.
I was such a young kid I don't really believe it happen.
>>
>>27627380
Nah, I wish.
My teacher was top qt too.
We used to jump on her and give her kisses.
Like 8 kids just piled on this woman and we kissed all over her face
My preschool was weird.
>>
>>27627304
no, black people aren't real. it's a prank. white people (the only people) dip themselves in tar and shoe polish and go outside and act silly. it was actually a huge problem in the early years of america. the "black people" prank pissed off business owners so much that they started whipping them and forcing them to do free labor until they washed themselves off. when abraham lincoln was in high school, he pulled off some legendary "black people" pranks that were so outlandish he actually gained enough notoriety to become the president. then as his crowning achievement in black person prankery, he sent the u.s. military to attack all the old humorless business owners who didn't find the black people pranks funny. there were a few decades of police trying to wash off black people pranksters with fire hoses, but now we pretty much ignore the pranksters and we even let people pursue careers while wearing their black person prank polish. so no, you can't get fucked by an actual black person, that's preposterous. i guess you can get fucked by a black person prankster but be careful, the polish and tar clogs up their pores and makes them really confused and violent.
>>
File: DSC_5262.jpg (134 KB, 668x1000) Image search: [Google]
DSC_5262.jpg
134 KB, 668x1000
>>27627369
My ex-gf made clothes for BJDs, and they freaked me the fuck out at first.

Somehow I got used to them, though, and eventually I actually found a few that I liked enough to buy. I keep them packed up because of how much they freak my friends out, though.
>>
File: 1459195363416.jpg (113 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1459195363416.jpg
113 KB, 413x395
>>27627436
>there were a few decades of police trying to wash off black people pranksters with fire hoses
>>
>>27627321
Let me guess, poop magically appeared in your pants. But no way you could have made the poop yourself, nooo. You were a big boy by then. With your big boy backpack, going to school. Pooping in your pants is for babies.
>>
>>27627427
I shit you not I saw and heard the same thing like 4 days ago while leaving my house. It was sunset and there was a little orb of light that actually seemed pretty low, it was darting around fast as fuck and was emitting a light hum. As soon as I fixated on it, it was gone, basically seemed like it simply vanished.

Was really strange, I don't know if I saw a police drone or not, but I don't know any police drone that moves around like that thing did, nor as fast.
>>
>>27627460
Nah, those things are spooky.
I already hear voices, so I sure as hell don't need dolls creeping me out even more.
She's only allowed to keep one in the bedroom and it just stares at me.
I was home alone one weekend when wife was at some roadshow and I swear that thing moved itself around my room.
I slept in a motel that night
>>
>>27627476
What I saw wasn't darting around though it just moved in a straight line like a passenger airplane. But it was traveling way faster than a jet or something. It even moved faster than a shooting star. I believe I was 8-9.And it wasn't a orb of light it looked metallic and shiny.
>>
I used to be scared of the dark and shit until I got a cat.
I'd kill anything that even remotely threatened her.
So if I get spooked, I just imagine that the thing is coming after my baby and that fear becomes rage

Get a cat, hermanos
>>
File: 1417552200096.jpg (64 KB, 759x632) Image search: [Google]
1417552200096.jpg
64 KB, 759x632
I have schizophrenia, so I've had some pretty scary nights (the visual hallucinations mostly come out at night).

There was one week where I thought I was being possessed by these spirits, that my house was haunted or something. Everywhere I looked, there would be a new ghost standing in the distance. They had like disgusting boils, arms falling off, angry faces, leprosy or smallpox or something like that. They were really horrible to look at. I also saw black cats everywhere. I thought they were protecting me from the ghosts, so I'd pet them and they'd comfort me a lot.

Then there was another night about a week ago where everywhere I looked, I'd be seeing disgusting clumps of bugs all over everything. I couldn't touch my keyboard because there was a huge fucking squirming pile of beetles of all shapes and sizes on top of it. When I tried to have dinner, it'd turn all moldy and disgusting, and I could feel the bugs squirming and pinching inside my mouth when I chewed on the food. Luckily I'm not one of those people who is too afraid of bugs, but it was a really disgusting night. I just took double my anti-psychotic dose so I could get knocked out and get outta there.
>>
>>27627539
Huh, weird. You sure it wasn't a meteorite? They can look metallic during the day and they definitely can be that fast.

>>27627566
Why not get a dog? Does the same thing except a dog will fight the intruder by your side.
>>
Nothing surreal, and not many scary instances, except for ones I caused myself while on the road.

I guess it doesn't sound like much, but when you are on a bike on a narrow curvy road and passing by a truck that is traveling the opposite direction and having only a few cm of space because you are in the middle of the road between both vehicles is intense. I usually had to close my eyes I was so sure I was going to die. It made my blood boil, and left me shaking afterwards. Completely drained me. And then felt like I needed to do it again.

Sorry for bad Engrish
>>
>>27627467

I saved this picture danke
>>
File: venusjupiterr.jpg (307 KB, 794x1000) Image search: [Google]
venusjupiterr.jpg
307 KB, 794x1000
Me and my friend saw something I can't quite explain in the sky while watching a meteor shower at 330/4ish am

it was a blinking light, which looked static in the sky, and blinked for a second every 20-30 seconds or so
it was bright, slightly yellow and shiny like it was reflecting sunlight and looked just like a satellite or the space station when you see them go by, but static?!?!
the last time we saw it blink it did move, slightly east toward the horizon, and before that it was either static or moving VERY little, so can't be a satellite or plane....
I thought maybe a geo-synchronous satellite would explain how little it moved but they're 20k miles away can't be seen,
do weather ballons reflect sunlight?
it was something reflecting sunlight, just can't be a normal satellite or the spacestation

what did we see?
>>
>>27627566
I am afraid of the dark too.
Only slept with the lights off when my cat was around. My cat would sir at the foot of the bed while I slept and then scratch me in the morning to wake me up.
Super comfy.

She's gone now, so I keep every light on and walk in fear. I have to keep music or a fan on so that I don't hear noises at night.
>>
>>27627566
no thanks, i like not being an incredible homo.
>>
>>27627619
shit, and I should of added it only blinked maybe 7 times over a period of a few minutes
>>
>>27627619
that was God trying to communicate with you and your friend: KISS HIM ALREADY! CAN'T YOU SEE YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER?
>>
File: Ben reaction.jpg (34 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Ben reaction.jpg
34 KB, 300x300
Home invasion. I can't believe it happened to me, and my home doesn't feel safe anymore.

>2010
>Living alone in South Seattle
>Asleep
>hear window breaking (cliche, I know)
>frozen with fear
>think i'm about to be murdered
>grab AR15, chamber a round
>go downstairs
>hear movement in living room
>2 black guys pulling my xbox out of the wall
>one has a baseball bat
>they notice me
>raise rifle at one on the left and pull trigger
>ear shattering blast
>EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>they both fly out my window at the speed of light
>I somehow missed at about 5 yards
>call 911 and yell into the phone about a home invasion because I can't hear shit
>cops show up
>all is well except some bullshit legal work
>>
I remember once coming home from school and Bill Clinton was talking to my dad.
He was just there, on our couch.
I was like 5 and didn't know who this faggot was, so I just walked by and went to read a book or some shit.
My dad disappeared a few weeks later.
Thanks Bill, he was an asshole anyways
>>
>>27627687
>has assault rifle
>can't even use it
Sup /k/
>>27627621
Sorry about your loss.
My kitten's only 7 months and I couldn't imagine losing her.
>>27627644
Stfu
>>27627606
Because dogs have no personalities.
They just slobber and eat.
Sure they're friendly and loyal, but they're basically dumb slaves.
Cats are intelligent
>>
>>27627168

WTF?

How was that a reply to my post? Are you saying my ex is dead?

I'm confused
>>
>>27625204
About a year ago it was summer and I had no more school (senior in college) so I was staying up until like 8 am and shit.

Well I was falling asleep and right before I went into dream mode I heard somebody whispering my name about 6 times.
I freaked out and ran outside my apartment checking to see if people were fucking with me, but there was no one.

After some reading it turns out if you fuck up your sleep schedule and are in the pre-dream phase, audio hallucinations are common. Regardless, i still sleep with a night light + music to this day now as a result.
>>
File: 1430869039479.png (39 KB, 342x355) Image search: [Google]
1430869039479.png
39 KB, 342x355
>>27627716
>dogs have no personalities

Confirmed for never owning a dog.
>>
>>27627584

I majored in mental health and one day it came to me that gnawing question, we hear about the psychosis that makes you have negative feelings, thoughts, and delusiouns.

You know the "they are out to get me", and the "bugs crawling all over me" stuff, tons of negative ideas.

But woulden't it stand to logic that for every person that constantly smells garbage and sees horrific boil covered ghosts that there is a person that smells beautiful flowers and see's angels.

Wouldn't there be delusional people that feel exquisitely comfortable and deeply trust others, that every meager meal tastes grand?

To that observation my professor that I respect took a moment and said "That could make sense, that those people are not treated, that they go 'undiagnosed' "
>>
>>27627741
>confirmed for owning a dog in the way that a woman owns a dog
>>
>>27627736
Sounds kinda like sleep paralysis minus the paralysis.

I know how you feel, shit is fucking spooky. I'm plagued by shit like that basically once every month.
>>
>>27627750
Yet here you are doing the exact same shit but with cats.

I own both, they're both great, but dogs in the end are an infinitely better companion. They'll actually do something if shit hits the fan, which I've seen in action multiple times. You fuck with someone that has a big dog (or dogs) in the house you should prepare to get fucked up, a cat won't do a damn thing and if it does you can grab and whip it at a wall since they weigh absolutely nothing.
>>
>>27627716
>>27627687

>Assault rifle
noguns detected
>>
>>27627743
I dunno if I believe any of that, but I've heard that psychosis is very cultural. In Eastern nations, people who hear voices interpret them as the voices of their ancestors, giving them guidance and advice, so they're less likely to seek treatment.
>>
>>27627787
oh no sorry, i'm not the cat guy. i called that guy an incredible homo. he said the cat was his baby, what a little girl "he" is. you can still be saved, just take back that incredibly gay shit about your dog having a personality, that is 100% woman behavior.
>>
>>27627716
>Because dogs have no personalities.
>They just slobber and eat.
>Sure they're friendly and loyal, but they're basically dumb slaves.
>Cats are intelligent

this has to be bait
>>
>>27625204
at my old house, I used to find a lot of my toys randomly broken and fixed every so often as a kid. Like, one time i'd broken a leg off a flash figurine and left it for the next day, came down and saw it fixed.

asked my parents recently, they thought it was me.
>>
>>27627787
That guy you replied to isn't me.
I'm the OG cat anon.
I have owned a doge, and he was very affectionate, but ultimately just a poop machine.
I don't think I have the dog person personality, desu.
I don't like constant affection, and cats don't either.
We cuddle and play when appropriate, but we also know when to leave each other alone.
Dogs also can't clean themselves
>>
>>27627820
Dude, it is literal scientific fact that they do. They shadow your own personality and have a bit of their own. Of course it's not nearly as defined as people think it is, I'm not saying "oooo my dog has such a unique and quirky personality!" but they definitely do have some personality, otherwise they'd all be the same fucking animal.

>>27627878
Different strokes, I suppose. There are dogs that are pretty independent like cats, though, they're usually the more intelligent breeds. I'll give you the point for the whole cleaning thing, though, shit's fucking annoying.
>>
File: 1452543287278.jpg (110 KB, 636x263) Image search: [Google]
1452543287278.jpg
110 KB, 636x263
>>27627828
Just cus I'm not like you that wants Sparky's knot in your boipussy doesn't mean I'm bait
>>
>>27627828

My second favorite dog tore the throat out of my favorite dog because they were both in-heat females and one was a lowly pug and the other was a german shepard. I considered dogs (especially wall-bred ones, like the shepard) to be intelligent but when you're saying goodbye to an elderly pug in a wet basement things change
>>
>>27627906
I'm OG cat anon.
Why didn't you spay your dogs?
Wtf is wrong with you?
Dogs are savage beasts regardless, unless you breed them into a vegetative state like pugs
>>
>>27627906
will you please insert your penis into my wet basement
>>
>take deca-dose edible
>smoke 3 bowls while waiting for it to kick in
>dont feel three edible, don't feel the bowls
>5 min pass
> suddenly it all hits me
>feel like i was just punched in the chest
> start to question if whats happening is real
> think i must be dreaming
> finally realize i was awake and this was all really happening
> suddenly the earth stops moving
> in complete shock that any of this could be real and starting to panic
> everything around me is completely still
> only thing continuing to exist is the music playing
> suddenly a very loud ringing in my ears appears
> can barely hear the music anymore
> this wole time i sat completely still
> realize I'm actually just really high
> realize that i just need to calm down
> start laughing my ass off
> fall asleep
What a weird day
>>
>>27627901
that sounds like one of those fedora atheists

>>27627906
>implying cats don't ever attack or kill each other for instinct reasons
>>
>>27628010
They usually just stick to killing kittens though.
>>
>>27628023
and your other pets given the chance

difference between my cats and my dogs I've had over the years, the dogs could be trained to not attack the other pets while the cats could not be left alone with any of the other pets we had in the house. we had to isolate our birds and fish in a room every time we left the cat alone inside the house.
>>
>>27627817
Hey man you don't need to believe me, just an observation.

I was getting bogged down with all the negative mental issues I was learning about, depression, fugue amnesia, anhedonia, bugs or paranoia ect ect. that I was curious about the "good" mental differences.

Take anhedonia for example, it's not full blow depression, it's just where you are a notch or two below 'normal' happiness/excitement all the time.

Slightly depressed is your norm.

So it might make sense that there are those that have slightly higher than 'normal' and are content/excited with their situation more than they 'should' be.

Another would be paranoia, you think they are going to kill you. Meanwhile it would make sense that there is a person out there with the opposite feeling, that they are secretly being treated well, that there are some cabal out there to help make them feel comfortable.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 275x183
>be in navy
>doing bitch cargo work on the flight deck of a hospital ship
>have to attach a rubber hook on the end of a pole with a net attached to it to a hovering helicopter
>doing this at night, pitch black only way to see the hook is a small light attached to the bottom of helo
>helo is hovering over me, I'm trying to attach hook, deafining roar from engines
>helo loses lift, comes down hard on the hook and knocks me onto my back
>look up to see green light (bottom of helicopter) about a foot in front of my face
>partner who backs me up on flight deck pulls me out of there by my arm

Closest I'll ever be to death. Had a 20000 pound machine inches away from crushing me.

Pic related, except in pitch darkness
>>
I brought a knife to a gunfight and won.
>>
File: Ottoman general1.jpg (34 KB, 267x320) Image search: [Google]
Ottoman general1.jpg
34 KB, 267x320
>>27625204
>scrolling through /r9k/
>see this thread
>117 replies
That probably tops the list.
>>
>>27627901
Please don't tell me this quote is legit, if it is that is completely autistic and is a demonstration of complete ignorance of animals.
>>
>>27628010

H.P. Lovecraft if I'm not mistaken.
SJWs nowadays love to shit on the man's work because of a cat in one of his stories called 'Niggerpuss'. Sure, the man was a xenophobic racist. But who better to conjure up the horrors regarding the fear of the unknown than a xenophobe?
>>
This just happened the other night.

>me and my one friend go to pick up another friend
>lives in kind of a poor area that backs on to a creepy as hell alleyway
>sitting near the entrance of the alley on the other side of the road
>house on the corner that can see directly at where we're parked has a blood red light in the room facing us
>there's a guy standing there not moving at all and staring at us the whole time we're waiting
>kind of creeped out, but once friend comes out we hop in his car and take off, so I leave my car at that spot
>come back about 4 hours later to pick my car up
>it's around 4AM
>that dude is still fucking there in the same spot staring at me as I get in my car in his blood red room

Just creeped me the fuck out, as soon as I got in my car I got the hell out of there.
>>
>>27628253

Pleb. It's Lovecraft. This >>27628287 anon knows.
>>
>>27628317
I know it's Lovecraft, I just wanted to know if the quote is legit.
>>
>>27628357

It it, it can be found in the Delphi Complete Works of H.P. Lovecraft - Chapter 10. The Modern Masters.
>>
>>27628398
Pretty goofy, honestly. Dude had a serious obsession with cats, although I can somewhat sympathize with his admiration for them. Seemed like he though they were just the perfect predator both physically and aesthetically, which I would completely agree with. In terms of domesticated dogs and cats behaviour though I don't think he could really be any more wrong.
>>
>>27625308
more dumb amerifats seeing shit that doesnt exist.

almost as dumb as muslims.
>>
>>27625204
I saw a tree that wasn't there
I was a guard in a building where guards disappeared
>>
>>27626075
I saw a will o' the wisp
>Visiting friends in Michigan, which is pretty boggy in places
>Me and a friend go rabbit hunting
>Bundle up because it is cold
>After an afternoon of walking around, bagging rabbits, and drinking whiskey a storm blows up and it rain, hard, and gets dark fast
>Sun goes down, we're walking back tto the car when we slip and slide down a ridge into the bog, get separated.
>My ankle is sore, I lot my flashlight, I am disoriented
>See a light, figure it is my pal's flashlight, start heading that way
>Hear him behind me calling, asking if that is *my* light
>We meet up in the dark, wonder what the light is, go slow
>Ball of fire floating over the bogs, just - floating
>After 15-20 minutes it just went away
>>
>>27625418
>hadjji

Is that what you were told to call the locals?
>>
>>27628487

Agreed, he was a weird dude. But what great writers aren't at least a little strange?
>>
>>27627901
HP lovecraft right?
that guy was autismo
>>
>>27627820
I'm absolutely a cat person, but you've clearly never interacted with a dog if you think they don't have personalities.
>>
Fighting off my kidnapper when I was 12. The only thing that saved me was a wooden plank that was lying nearby.
>>
I was stuck in the middle of a war between greys and reptilians who are the left and right halves of the brain respectively.

I was driving one day along the highway and saw a UFO just hovering in the sky plain as day above a field. No one else stopped and checked it out. It was pretty fucking crazy. Don't do drugs kids.
>>
I wonder if bodyswap anon will show up in this thread.
>>
Last winter i was driving with my friend to get some late night snacks when we both saw something we still can't explain.

We were going down this long straight stretch of road approaching a set of traffic lights when all of a sudden I saw this bright green light streak across the sky. At first i thought it was just an optical distortion because i was mid yawn when it happened so my eyes were squinting, but then my friend said "what fuck was that?"

It sort of looked like a comet or something except it appeared to be only right above the tree line, maybe a hundred feet in the air, and it was bright green. It was silent and moved incredibly fast.

Can't think of any explanation for what it was.
>>
I was sitting in my van on a Thursday night when 4 Northern Europeans surrounded my van and wanted me to talk to them. I got the idea that they were sons if Thor, come to fight me for some purpose.
>>
>>27625204
I woke up this morning.
>>
>>27627369
My mom to a tee. Except she's not popular
>>
I used to live in a house that had a whole bunch of things happen I still can't explain

>used to live in old victorian house
>Built in the 1930's so it has seen a few families
>Typical creaky old home
>Pitch black inside without lights
>Always hear sounds downstairs
>Chock it up to be my Aunty/Uncle/Mom getting water or something
>Used to have two boxers
>One would sleep on my bed
>Typically they don't react to any noise except their names being called.
>When I couldn't sleep I would find Buster growling at the door to my room every now and then
>One night
>Can't sleep and thirsty
>Have paper Mache penguin that can't move on it's own
>Hear noise in the basement
>Go to have a look
>No more noise
>Turn on the light
>See a bunch of shadows disperse from the penguin
>Penguin is rocking back and forth on the spot

I may have been six, but I remember the whole thing as if it happened last week

>Last year
>Go back there on holidays
>Still has an off feeling to it
>Uncle believes it is haunted or at the very least has something going on
>Tells me stories of out of time period people wearing 1920's clothing walking through the house and vanishing in daylight
>Tells me of wine bottles falling off the walls
>Think that the events have mellowed out
>By myself on my phone
>Clean my coffee mug
>Sit down
>Coffee mug flips itself 180 rightside up
>Then a bottle of conditioner falls off the shelf in the upstairs bathroom.

I haven't experienced anything else since
>>
>>27628078
Well yeah, just look at manic bipolars. They think they're unstoppable, that everything's going to go great for them, that nothing can bring them down, etc., etc. It's still a very dangerous state to be in and they often end up in the hospital, more than depressed people do. Psychosis isn't always negative, people get the impression that they're the Chosen One or that they're some famous figure or something like that. They still need treatment, they're not just "normal people". Normality is a balance between these two extremes, where you're able to be realistic; not too pessimistic, not too optimistic.
>>
Man if i was a ghost i would fuck with people so hard. Nothing malicious, just spook the shit out of them by moving stuff around and shutting doors and shit. Must be so fun.
>>
>>27625204
Had a stroke. I was walking my dog and my entire right side went numb and limp, I could feel my face droop. I tried to call out to the person across the street, but what was supposed to be, "CALL 911" came out as, "ALL INE UN UN". I was cognizant the entire time and just began to sob uncontrollably.
>>
>going to bed one night
>standing in front of mirror and taking clothes off
>pull my jumper over my head
>after getting it off I can see something standing behind me in the mirror
>it's a humanoid with grey leathery skin and sharp teeth, looks like a demon
>jump away and turn around
>there's nothing there

It was pretty spooky
>>
/x/ tier thread
here's your explanations:
>sleep paralysis
>schizophrenia
>drunk
>sleep paralysis again
>sleep paralysis yet again
>a man in a gorilla suit
>you guessed it...sleep paralysis
>>
this happened pretty recently.
>live next door to a young couple with a dog (border collie)
>know them well, and sometimes let me walk their dog when i want to (I know, childish but I love dogs alright)
>they let me take care of the dog while they where on vacation last june.
>I work in an old kindergarden during the weekends where I wash and clean the whole building.
>I always took the dog with me, and let him come in with me while i was cleaning
>everything was good until the third time with the dog there
>the third time we where there the dog didnt even follow me throughout the building like normally
>figured it was because he already had explored the whole house or something
>but suddenly the dog started barking like crazy while i was upstairs
>I ran downstairs to check on him
>the dog was literally barking at an empty half-lit corridor. whilst slowly backing away.
>after i calmed him down i let the dog wait outside while i finished up and left asap.
>>
I have had many scary things happen.
>The time I rode my bike around a corner and there was a moose there. We got very close and I just turned my bike around and left.
>The time I was walking in the dark and I heard a few wild boars very close
>the time I ran out of air while scuba diving
>>
>>27630744
forgot to add, my mother used to work there and she always talks about stories of that place. like an old man looking out a window in the second floor, and others hearing footsteps around the building when theres only one person there and shit
>>
Hanging out in a trap house with some dudes I didn't know just to score some coke.
They wouldn't sell me it just like that so I had to stay a while.
>>
I was on tour in Afghanistan and watched a guy get three bullets planted in his head.

You don't realize how easy it is to take lives once you want revenge.
>>
>>27629304
>criticizing someone for being autismo while you're on r9k
>>
>>27629867
That """" girl """" that said she was a fat dude then woke up as a qt white """ girl """ with a boyfriend?
>>
>>27630113
Shit is spooky, right?
Like, is it just a female thing to be that into dolls? Maybe recalling their childhood playing with Barbie's and stuff?
>>
>>27630113
Bailey, that you?
Supa original question for m'lady
>>
>>27630236
Devilish
>>27630270
Seriously?
Were you really fat and just keeled over?
What was the coma like?
Can you function normally today?
>>
>>27630716
Except most of these stories are of anons innawoods, driving, or just walking around their houses.
There have actually been 0 sleep paralysis stories.
Stfu
>>
>>27629872

>It sort of looked like a comet
>Can't think of any explanation for what it was

pick one
>>
I was gardening with my mom one day. I picked up a bag of fertilizer, and on the bottom side, just two inches from my hand, was a black widow.
I had just learned about them a few weeks before in school, cus they are common in the Carolinas.
They're extremely poisonous and you can die even if you get to the hospital.
>everything goes slow motion
>spider lunges for my hand
>pull back faster than a high-hat
>drop that fertilizer bag and walked away
I wish I'd let it bite me.
Life turned out to be complete shit.
Spiderbro was trying to save me from my miseries to come
>>
>>27631314
No, I work out everyday (at least I did, can't for 3 months now). I had a hole in my heart that sent a blood clot to my brain. I wasn't in a coma.
>>
>be 14 at the time
>since 4-5 been hearing voices
>when younger they were play voices. "let's play with our cars." "Let's go outside and play." "let's ride our bikes."
>getting older voices get a little more sinister like "drop kick the cat.", "light a fire in the garage."
>everyone knows I'm strange but whatever
>one day visit my uncle's house for the first time (I'm 14 now)
>he has a head made out of a coconut on the wall in the living room
>it's evil looking. the eyes follow you around, teeth sharp, ratty grass for hair
>it's staring at me. it's saying "I'm going to kill you. I'm going to kill you all."
>obviously no one else in the living room can hear this
>walk calmly into the kitchen and go through the drawers until I find the biggest knife I can find
>start running towards the living room screaming "ARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHH"
>jump up on a chair and start stabbing the coconut head
>parents grab me and wrestle the knife away from me
>spend 60 days in a facility
>most nights I put pillows under my blankets and sleep under the bed to fool the coconut head man becasue I know he was coming back to kill me.
>>
File: snek_court.png (804 KB, 1698x1131) Image search: [Google]
snek_court.png
804 KB, 1698x1131
>>27625204
took a bunch of research chemicals and saw doom (the crust punk band) play in some shitty dive bar. i had synesthesia for a few hours and it eventually culminated in me having a 3 week long psychotic episode followed by getting HPPD and not leaving my house for 6 months.
>>
I was by myself camping by an abandoned oil rig (I like urban exploring.) I set up my tent about 150 yards from it and got a fire going. From the time I got to the site I had a feeling that something was watching me. Not just that mild feeling you get sometimes. I mean cold chills and a horrible feeling. Since this is in the middle of miles and miles of woods I chalked it up to animals. I'm in Ohio so we have coyotes but that's about it for dangerous animals. I always carry my Remington 870 sawed off slung on my back when I am in the woods and my sd9ve on my side. About an hour after I had got my fire going I started seeing shadowy figures moving through the woods that seemed to be going towards the oil rig. I was fucking panicked at this point and was extremely paranoid that something bad was about to happen to me. There was only about an 8 mph wind going but my fire just kind of died in a flash leaving me in pitch blackness. The fire went from being 2 feet with sufficient fuel(firewood) to just dying. All I had was the weak glow of the embers and a navy flashlight. I decided to leave, it would be about a 45 minute hike back to the road through the woods. I poured some fluid on a log and tossed it into the embers to start the fire back up and then packed up my gear. Pistol in hand I walked to the oil rig and I heard what sounded like a horse galloping behind me. I shined my light and there was nothing there and it was dead silent again. I started to jog and when I got to the rig I saw a 10 foot+ shadow figure just inside a door. I shined my light and it illuminated the room but the figure was still just black standing perfectly still. I yelled to it and it did some really weird walk into the room and out of sight. I peaced out of there after that, running nearly the 45 minutes back. The whole run I could tell something was running behind me. When I got home I did some research about the area and shadow figures are commonplace there.
>>
>>27631275
My mom has issues. Bipolar and shit
>>
>>27631289
Him a dude anon
>>
>>27631715
And my wife has borderline
Smh
Best of luck, hermano
>>
>>27626237
That thing is nightmare fuel

I feel like it's watching me just looking at your image
>>
>>27631777
Thanks kind anon , same to you
>>
File: 1459780748202.jpg (546 KB, 656x982) Image search: [Google]
1459780748202.jpg
546 KB, 656x982
>>27626019
>white coyote
Nigga it was a cat
>>
>>27625361

It didn't look scared of you at all, right?
>>
>>27630716
Don't forget sleep deprivation
>>
I had literally the weirdest, both scary and beautiful, dream not that long ago.

Anyway, I was in the middle of the street, it was a sunny day. I started looking at the sky, and I slowly started noticing that the Sun is getting a bit bigger. At one point, I became sure it was growing, and I started to feel more and more hot.

After some time, I figured Earth was getting closer to the Sun, and it was basically apocalypse. It was just a cold conclusion, without any fear or anything like that. I called my mom, dad, few friends and said my goodbyes, again, nothing emotional, just peaceful.

Sun kept growing and it was getting more and more hot, but not in a painful way, it was actually quite pleasant. At one point, it gotten really big and I "died" in my dream, I mean there was just darkness. Few moments later, I "woke up" in space, looking at charred Earth near the Sun.

I noticed it was slowly moving away from it, back to its original position in the Solar System. Throught whole dream, I felt literally nothing bad, it was all so peaceful. My only thought was "I guess the world is just resetting, it's all alright".

When I woke up, I was a bit freaked out but still somehow peaceful. I've never dreamed anything like that before or after it, and I honestly don't know what to think about that.
>>
>>27626603
isn't inexplicable dripping supposed to be one of the "signs" for a demonic presence in an area?
>>
>>27632111

that sounds like a dream I would have if I were asleep next to a window on a really sunny morning. The physical sensation of the sun on my skin would probably cause a similar situation. And then when everything went black, that would be when the sun suddenly hides behind a large cloud.
>>
>>27632258
Hah, interesting way of looking at it. It really does make sense, but the most interesting thing about that dream for me was the fact I was so emotionless and peaceful about it. Usually, in my dreams, I always have strong emotions like fear, love, hate etc. This was one of the rare "intense" ones where I haven't actually felt anything.
>>
>>27632299

I would like to try feeling those intense emotions too in my dreams. For the past several years they've all been ranging from wistfully serene to severely unpleasant and the only emotion I've felt was various degrees of unease. Basically when I wake up I am mostly relieved that it was a dream.
>>
>>27626285
If you stopped to ask questions they would have killed you
>>
>>27627168
what the fuck are you talking about.

im so puzzled from your comment.

what the actual fuck is this person talking about...
>>
>>27632380
I feel you anon, most of those intense emotions I have in my dream are often unpleasant. Which reminds me of another uncommon dream I had. It was the first time I died in a dream.

I was at home, alone, and it was night. I called my best friend on the phone, but instead of him, a robotic, automatic secretary type of voice, answered and said "You ordered a sniper attack".

I had no clue what the hell was going on, and I heard a loud bang. I looked outside of my window and saw a dead guy on the street. Scared shitless, I decided to call him again, because fuck dream logic. Again, same answering machine voice, and again "You ordered an EMP". Few moments later, all the lights in the neighborhood went out, electronics etc in my house were gone.

At this point I was panicking, and I heard keys in the front door. My mother entered, and I told her what happened, she was as confused as me.

But then, I felt something entered the flat after her. I tried to look at it, but it was kind of distorted, no real figure. However, I felt it was the most evil thing there is, and it started moving towards me.

With every centimeter it got closer, I literally felt like it drained the life out of me. I'm not a spiritual person at all, but if there was a soul, it was taking it from me. I actually saw something like a stream of liquid or something going from my chest toward it. As it got closer and closer, the feeling was more intense, until at some point I "blacked out" in my dream and woke up screaming in cold sweat.

It was the first time I woke up screaming. I've had plenty of other nightmares before, but nothing ever felt so realistic and terrible as that. I still get goosebumps even typing that shit here.
>>
>>27631258
Yeah but the timestamp was certainly believable.
>>
>>27626075
Same thing happened to me once bro, in the woods near my house. Weirdest fucking thing, my dog couldn't even find the path out. Got on my knees and prayed and it was like the path was there all along.

Come to think of it it happened years later in another forest, I'd just been reading about a mermaid that lived in the loch that would lead people astray. I'd joked about it then got lost and fell nearly puncturing my ribs in the middle of nowhere. I said sorry to it and again the path to camp just opened up.
>>
>>27631638
>inhaled oil fumes
>hallucinogenic plant gas releases
Lots of explanations
>>
>>27627362
>dad gets up with shotgun
>>
File: tpk2.jpg (89 KB, 367x401) Image search: [Google]
tpk2.jpg
89 KB, 367x401
>>27627436
Top kek familia.

here'ss an originally commentaryh.
>>
>>27625204

My ex cooked a pancake, dropped it on the floor, and looked at me.

I asked him why he did it and he said, in a monotone, "I didn't"
>>
>Watching Fox at night.
>This commercial in this gold hue like old footage plays with this kid in bed calling for his dad afraid.
>There is light coughing in the background.
>The Dad tells his kid what's wrong.
>The kid is quiet for a second before telling his dad "I see dead people".
>The dad just stares at his son with a worried face. Still hear the coughing in the back.
>Cuts to words saying something about smoking.
I only saw it that one time. I tried to look it up several times to find it online and looked though Youtube and never found any info about. It's like it doesn't exist. If it was some kind of anti-smoking add it was the spookiest one I've ever seen.
>>
File: 1459026792045.png (424 KB, 519x903) Image search: [Google]
1459026792045.png
424 KB, 519x903
>Back in high school
>Just got inside the school
>See group of girls from my class and one I haven't seen before talking with them
>Think she must be new
>She comes to me and says hi (my name)
>Think other girls must have told her my name
>Just say hi and go since classes were about to begin
>See that everyone treats that new girl like she knew them for a long time
>Ask a friend about it
>He says she was actually in our class for years already
>I'm still sure she never was here, I'm pretty sure I would notice her at least once in two years
>Never ask anyone about it again beacuse it would be weird as fuck
>Wonder what the fuck happend for the rest of my life
>>
>>27626833
This made me turn on the lights t b h
>>
>>27635944
Sounds like the beginning of Another.
I'd switch continents if I were u
>>
>>27625204
discovering this board.
>>
File: 1448651613379.gif (20 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1448651613379.gif
20 KB, 200x200
I was born

no Im fucking serious. Of all the possible genetic combinations, of all the positibilities, why me? Why these circumstances? Spooks me desu
>>
>>27636176
Rev up those fryers! Cus' I am sure hungry for one....
>>
>>27626833
Fucking kek. And dubs.
>>
>>27632111
wow, your dream actually sounds pleasant in a way

p wierd though to be quite truthful desu
>>
>>27631340
Nigga like i said it was bright green and was only about as high as the tree line. It was also flying straight as an arrow.
>>
>>27626631
These stories would be cool if you didn't fill it with the stupid esoteric military jargon. It's like you're trying to impress us with your knowledge of being a jarhead loser goy instead of telling an interesting story
>>
>>27632111
I had a dream once where there was some sort of...i don't what you'd call it, but it was some reaction that turned all air into liquid water, so the entire earth was flooding. The whole dream was me trying to escape this air plague. Everywhere i went started flooding. It was a very unsettling dream. There was no escape.
>>
Sleep paralysis desu. Although I think I handled it pretty well
>>
Years ago, me and my sister and her family went to Gatlinburg TN for a week. We rented a cabin.

>Go to sleep in room in cabin
>Have a mundane dream where I'm in a 7/11 buying a bag of chips
>Outside is super misty
>Through the mist, I see my bro-in-law surrounded by these horrible netherworldly creatures. He's fighting against them
>Don't feel afraid, just confused, as if this wasn't supposed to be there
>Eventually wake up, go to kitchen for breakfast
>Eventually rest of family wake up, Bro-in-law looks utterly exhausted
>tell him I saw him in my dream and what he was doing
>sister turns pale, Bro-in-law just smirks and tells me he dreamed he was fighting demons all night

They moved to another room, and he didn't have those dreams again.
>>
>>27637643
Should've fucked your sister desu
>>
I went to take a drink of water and I found spaghetti in my cup

I'm eating spaghetti, but how did it get in my cup? It's not chewed either short in length though
>>
>Getting ready for bed
>Keep hearing strange noise outside
>A strong voice that sounded like a person trying to sound like a laughing bird, going "HAAAW" periodically
Animals make all kinds of weird noises, this was out of place here but logically there was nothing to think of it.
>Something just immediately unsettling about the noise, to the point where I was unhappy with myself for being unsettled at something like a fucking birdcall
>Keeps getting louder and closer every minute or so
>Decide to close window so I don't have to hear the shit so much
>Hear it louder, closer, AND CLEARER, as if there were no wall between me and the source of the sound
>Tried not to think about it and got in bed
>Whole bed jumps upwards as if it was equipped with hydraulics

Nothing else happened, but people have experienced strange stuff in my house before. There's no history of hallucination or mental illness in my life or in my family that I know of but this wasn't the first strange experience so I wasn't actually that intimidated. I can put anything out of my mind if I want to and at this point I just enjoy the fact that it gave me a story. It's not my only one but it's the strangest.
>>
File: 1457122485153.jpg (79 KB, 480x500) Image search: [Google]
1457122485153.jpg
79 KB, 480x500
Ham radio discussion on /g/, its concerning me

>>>/g/5387011

Pretty interesting 2bh but its unsettling that old virgin men talked to each other about /r9k/ shit
>>
File: new ebic meme.png (76 KB, 218x400) Image search: [Google]
new ebic meme.png
76 KB, 218x400
>>27625204
I was tripping on acid really bad and somehow made it halfway across my state without driving. when I made it back home my friends all told me the stories about how I broke a bunch of shit and then ran away.
>>
>>27627584
>There was one week where I thought I was being possessed by these spirits, that my house was haunted or something. They had like disgusting boils, arms falling off, angry faces, leprosy or smallpox or something like that.
At that point I would just kill myself
>>
>existence/birth
>>
>>27632773
when was this thread? Can I still find it in the archives or is there a screencap of this somewhere
>>
File: 1453148513022.jpg (47 KB, 693x763) Image search: [Google]
1453148513022.jpg
47 KB, 693x763
>>27626098
Congratulation it a bean
>>
>being a red nigger in a blue nigger town
>surrounded by niggers (>50) in moments.
>barely made it out, swollen jaw but otherwise unscathed.

Never again.
>>
>>27627729
>>27632453
I understood his post. He was providing some interesting statistics about people who have posted here who are dead now.

You guys are just dummies.
>>
>>27628693
>more dumb amerifats seeing shit that doesnt exist.

dude what is your fucking problem, America is a great country. Why do you got to insult Americans like that.
>>
File: 1443272104472.jpg (202 KB, 980x1040) Image search: [Google]
1443272104472.jpg
202 KB, 980x1040
>>27626098
>he says it's a bean
>realize it is
apex kek
>>
File: 1456729745629.png (9 KB, 426x364) Image search: [Google]
1456729745629.png
9 KB, 426x364
Well I had a terrifying instance of sleep paralysis.

>Wake up in the middle of the night.
>JUST
>Try and roll over to fall back asleep
>Can't
>FUCK
>Suddenly the ceiling turns into an amalgamation of flesh, eyes, mouths, and tentacles I think
>MY
>It slowly starts descending upon me, swallowing anything in its way
>SHIT
>Close my eyes and wait for the inevitable
>...
>Up?
>Open my eyes
>It's gone
>Try and break out of paralysis
>...
>Success!
>>
File: 1390676080234.jpg (47 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
1390676080234.jpg
47 KB, 403x392
>>27639088
FUCK RED BLUE FOR LIFE BLUE TIL I DIE
>>
>>27639050
about 3 or 4 months ago, it felt like it was just 3 weeks ago
>tfw you're fastforwarding to death each day

; _ ;
>>
File: 1453741149809.jpg (60 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
1453741149809.jpg
60 KB, 550x366
>>27639503
>tfw its April 4, 2016

Holy fuck, almost halfway to 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adFPJOLB-fc
>>
File: 1458319180800.jpg (12 KB, 289x296) Image search: [Google]
1458319180800.jpg
12 KB, 289x296
>>27639667
whoa nigga did that charmander just die?
>>
>Be me 7 months ago
>I sleep on my stomach
>wake up facedown into my pillow
>can't move
>I think I'm having an episode of sleep paralysis
>suddenly feel something touch my back
>hear "sleep"
>pass out

What the fuck
>>
>>27625204
Whenever my dreams incorporate the sounds I am hearing that wake me up before I wake up.
>>
>>27639050
https://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/26661276

>>27639503
No it wasn't. It was around six weeks or so.
>>
>>27627369
That's pretty cute, wish I had an Alice gf
Always wanted to get into dolls but never had the nerve to do so as a guy
>>
File: 1459543409950.jpg (25 KB, 429x297) Image search: [Google]
1459543409950.jpg
25 KB, 429x297
>>27639780
god this is always the weirdest shit
happens to me constantly
>>
>>27626301
Berenstein.

What the fuck do you think happened with that?
>>
File: squirtle se.jpg (246 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
squirtle se.jpg
246 KB, 1280x1280
>>27639667
rip in pieces charmendor

what the hell did that squirtle say before he bit?
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 616x418) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 616x418
I always have depressingly scary dreams.

>screaming which just does not end, I am screaming, my family is screaming.
>Some of my now dead relatives are alive but morphed into inhuman shapes, they run past me in a completely silent ghostlike way.
>weird throwbacks to my childhood where everything seems normal until someone begims screaming like aforementioned. When they do everyone joins in and I get sad.
>somethings are as they should be until suddenly they aren't, like entire days will repeat and fool me.

I don't even know if some of my memories are legit or not. I have no history of drug use, just someone with strange dreams.
>>
>>27640063
I have numerous strange dreams too. This one isn't that strange but more interesting.
When I was younger I had a recurring nightmare that I was running away from the devil with my brother and we were running through an old, abandoned mansion or palace or something. We hid and my brother would hind behind me. Then the devil, standing about 30 feet tall, would pick me up by the scruff of my neck and stab me in the back with his trident. Every time I'd wake up at that exact moment and feel three jabbing pains down the centre of my back as if I'd been stabbed 3 times in a line. The pain usually continued for about 3-5 minutes after.

Does anyone have an explanation for this?
>>
File: TICK TOCKK.gif (173 KB, 324x412) Image search: [Google]
TICK TOCKK.gif
173 KB, 324x412
>>27639803
>6 weeks was 6 weeks ago
FUCK
TIME IS DISTORTING AROUD ME
Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.