[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shit guys I fucked up guys. I ordered some anal beads because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: 1425685732688.png (109 KB, 360x340) Image search: [Google]
1425685732688.png
109 KB, 360x340
Shit guys I fucked up guys. I ordered some anal beads because I'm a massive faggot and I will never get with a girl. I assumed I was going to be alone because of holidays.

Turns out my dad is on holiday too! FUCK what do I say when I get the parcel? what if he gets it? FUCK
>>
File: 1453202394783.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1453202394783.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>27625198

Don't worry, the packaging should be incognito as with all sex toys.

Does the parcel have tracking? If it does then use it you dumb frog.
>>
>>27625218

It has tracking but that wont stop him from questioning it.
>>
File: tumblr_no71teLPeB1titub2o1_500.jpg (84 KB, 500x482) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_no71teLPeB1titub2o1_500.jpg
84 KB, 500x482
>>27625264

What do you mean? If you can get to the mailbox before him and sneak it inside somehow you should be good as golden.

Just everyday say to him you're going to check the mail etc.

When the anal beads come, rip them out of the box and conceal them inside your asshole and throw away the box into your rubbish bin.

And remember to BEEEE yourself to not arouse suspicion
>>
>>27625288

I live down a track so the mail man comes down it, the only thing I can think of is saying that I am going out for something and sit at the to of the track for hours until it arrives
>>
File: ver_good_pepe.jpg (12 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
ver_good_pepe.jpg
12 KB, 320x320
>post yfw two packages arrive instead of one
>post yfw your dad also ordered anal beads
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 700x294) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 700x294
>>27625264
All you really need to do is come up with an explanation for what is in the box. The box will likely just be a box, and there probably won't be anything on the box that hints at what it is.

I live with my mom and not once has she opened a package that was addressed to me. If your dad is not a weirdo he's probably the same way. It's really not abnormal to have a package mailed to you. If your dad goes through your mail regularly then you need to have a conversation with him about it.
>>
>>27625398

And a conversation about needing anal beads.
>>
this is what is definitely going to happen:
>SON YOUR ANAL BEADS HAVE ARRIVED
>I THREW THEM IN THE GARBAGE
>THIS IS THE ONLY ANAL BEAD YOU'LL EVER NEED (indicates his penis)
>AND THIS IS THE ONLY ANAL BEAD I'LL EVER NEED (inserts you face first into his anus)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLDhMU5JvMk
>>
>>27625370
>>27625457
this. just fuck your dad already OP.
>>
Plot twist, the beads already arrived but your dad threw them out. He already knows you're gay.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.