[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hey, look who decided to finally come out of his cave! >Sorry,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
>Hey, look who decided to finally come out of his cave!

>Sorry, we already ate all the chicken tendies, but there's still plenty of fries and salad left for you!
>>
>>27625156
I make my own for myself.
It is always better cooking your own food.
>>
Its ok,at least my two legs function properly and I can walk to any shop to get more
>>
>>27625156
ooh, the one on the left can't get away.
noice
>>
>>27625156
bitch at the back looks like she lives in a cave as well, or at least she should
>>
>>27625156
Looks like you should have had some of that salad instead of my tendies.
>>
poop is seeping into her diaper and everyone's pretending they don't smell it. they've lost their appetites but they're choking down food anyway so she doesn't feel bad.
>>
File: gooby pls.png (218 KB, 389x268) Image search: [Google]
gooby pls.png
218 KB, 389x268
why would I need a salad when there's already half of a vegetable waiting for me to dig in?
>>
>>27625391
Hot wheels suddenly became a lot less appealing.
>>
>>27625156
does this rag smell like chloroform to you guys?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.