[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ahh, what to do today, the possibilities are endless! Oh, hey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1459764923347.jpg (253 KB, 2048x1447) Image search: [Google]
1459764923347.jpg
253 KB, 2048x1447
Ahh, what to do today, the possibilities are endless! Oh, hey there wagecuck, didn't see you there, oh my is it Monday already? I just woke up not too long about so I'm trying to see what big breakfast I'm going to make myself, oh what's that? You don't have time for breakfast? You know breakfast is the most important meal of the day but I suppose bread with butter will suffice! I'd love to stay and chat but looks like Mr. Shekelstein needs you ASAP! My kekkles, have a nice day wagie, try not to ragie so much today! Only 8 more hours until you go home!
>>
>>27625051
>8 more hours
That's if I don't take a lunch break.
>>
>tfw I AM Mr. Shekelstein, and I just show up to the office whenever the fuck I feel like it, read email for an hour and then get project updates and delegate shit out to department heads, and then go home and play vidya and shitpost.
>>
NEET here, shit I thought it was Monday.
>>
>>27625051
>tfw about to go to bed
>tfw it's almost 7 am
Stay comfy, fellow NEETbot. I shall do the same.

Another day, another dollar!
>>
File: 1435982894473.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1435982894473.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>>27625051

D-DELETE THIS THREAD RIGHT FUCKING NOW. I-ITS NOT FAIR
>>
Oh hey and dont forget to honk your horn atleast 3 times on your commute. Surely it gets faster.
*honk*honk*
>>
>>27625051
jokes on you i just left a message on the office answering machine saying im not coming into work today.
>>
>>27625051
So how do you keep that lifestyle? Are you a leech?

I'd get too bored being a NEET. I hate not having a lot of time, yeah, but at least I picked a job where I get something different all the time. I'm stuck on desk due to surgery, and I've lost my mind sitting still and doing nothing.
>>
>>27625715
Man, I know the feeling.

I had a really cool and active career, but got frustrated with the level I was stuck at, and had a decent amount saved up, so I quit last summer and went back to school to finish my degree. My classes are in the field I've already been working in for the last decade, and thanks to that I get projects that are supposed to take two weeks done in three hours and then have no clue what to do with all of this free time.
>>
>>27625071
>tfw 12 hour shifts
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.