[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>spend a year working out every day >get fit, well defined
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 4fEE5Wm.jpg (129 KB, 770x576) Image search: [Google]
4fEE5Wm.jpg
129 KB, 770x576
>spend a year working out every day
>get fit, well defined muscles and shit
>I think I look alright

Doesn't even fucking matter though

>still a fucking autist
>still ginger so can't get tan, forever pasty

fuck me
>>
>tfw get buff
>lean and mean
>wear clothing all the time so nobody can really tell
>>
File: fat guy on airline.jpg (21 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
fat guy on airline.jpg
21 KB, 460x288
>>27624846
I know that feel, but atleast you are in good shape. It could be worse, you could be a landwhale or a hamplanet.
>>
>>27625229
Until you get into a depression funk and start to let yourself go.
Being in good shape doesn't last and fuck does it ever suck a million times more when it starts to go after you put in a lot of work at it.
>>
post progress pic

Also there are plenty of fat ginger so if a chick likes ginger guys you would be chad
>>
>>27624846
Embrace your pallor.

Basically, every Brunette and swarthy girl under 5'6" desperately wants a tall, blonde/blue white guy. Gingers should cut it, too. Especially if you grow out a Viking beard with those muscles.
>>
>>27625267

I've been depressed as fuck for the last few months actually, the working out is like a replacer for self harm.
>>
>get muscles
>girls look at them
>thats it
>none ever come up and offer to be my gf like I was led to believe
>most of the time just eyecandy for sluts that already have bfs
Now I'll die as the world's strongest virgin
I'm not even a manlet
>>
>>27625373
If you're tall and stronk, and you still fail, you have to wonder if it's your fault you autistic fuck
>>
>>27625312
>grow out a Viking beard
this is what you need to do OP. Look like some aloof Nordic warrior. Bitches love that shit
>>
>go to Gym for years
>still fuck up and didn't make any progress
>lost all motivation
>>
Is it even worth working out properly if you are 5'6?
>>
>>27625394
Its womens fault not mine
I tried, the normals can't tell me I didn't because I've worked 10 times harder than them

But I'm just not desirable
>>
>>27625439
>got buff
>grew out beard
Can't remember the last time a female was interested in me. Certainly wasn't when I had the beard.
>>
>Its womens fault not mine

le shit nigger
>>
File: 1443211392857.png (8 KB, 457x463) Image search: [Google]
1443211392857.png
8 KB, 457x463
>>27625579
>Its womens fault not mine
bloxplox?
>>
>working out for years
>people telling me I look huge
>I've got small man syndrome
>people tell me I'm good looking
>could get any girl
>keep getting unmatched/no matches on tinder

S-surrounded by girls h-here...
>>
>>27625594
Have you tried braiding the beard?

How about armor and weaponry? Do you have a shield and armor you cary with you? Do you have a good sword or ax you carry?
If not, those might be your issues.
>>
>>27625373
no matter who or what you are, girls never initiate anyways. so you need to be like "eyy bb, wanna smash?"
>>
>>27626897
>Have you tried braiding the beard?
No, I don't braid my hair I'm not a little girl.
>How about armor and weaponry?
Yes.
>Do you have a shield and armor you cary with you?
Yes.
Do you have a good sword or ax you carry?
Yes.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.