[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would an /r9k/-for-normies sitcom play out, especially one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 1452827309757.jpg (24 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1452827309757.jpg
24 KB, 512x384
How would an /r9k/-for-normies sitcom play out, especially one dumbed-down to the Big Bang Theory crowd?

>A college-aged KV robot lives with his roommate (literally named Chad).
>Much of the humor comes from the robot's social ineptness and inexperience with girls
>Has 2 friends, pepe (Pete) and wojak who are versions of themselves
>Will be Normie-approved memes throughout the episode
>Common situations will deal with Chad and his gf's (literally named Stacey)'s antics

I feel like something like this would trigger the fuck out of you guys.
>>
>the kv literally gets a gf by the end of season one
Why even bother then
>>
>>27624635
That's literally The Big Bang Theory 1st season though. Then they realized it's a shit plot for a long-running show and gave everyone a girlfriend.
>>
>>27624635
It would be a bit like Peep Show I imagine, except they don't have sex in every other episode.
>>
File: munyrb.jpg (11 KB, 320x288) Image search: [Google]
munyrb.jpg
11 KB, 320x288
>>27624635
Normies don't understand the struggle. We may as well be some kind of alien race. Everywhere in the media where a beta is represented it's always triggering as fuck. Like in Fallout 4.

>Travis is a betamax
>Has oneitis
>Afraid of fights, despite the fact that everyone in the world is killing each-other for sport at this point.
>Can't string a sentence together in public without spilling spaghetti.

Then
>Jus bee urself!
>Now manly and assertive
>Isn't afraid to run into bullets after getting a gf, even though two hours ago he wouldn't stand up to bullies.
>>
>>27624635
It would be interesting but triggering.

>robot is home alone
>browsing r/doge (or some other meme subreddit) in the living room (he can't browse /r9k/ or 4chan because this show is for normies)
>Chad comes in with a 10/10 Stacy (yes, that's her name)
>Chad (to robot): "move out of the way, Stacy and I are going to do some Netflix and chilling"
>robot: "J-just 5 minutes, I'm almost done"
>Chad: "Get out of that couch now!"
>robot: "y-you too"
>robot gets up
>a pack of ramen noodles falls out of his pocket
>doesn't care
>takes his laptop
>walks into his room
>trips over the power cord hanging from the laptop
>laugh track
>robot stumbles into his room and closes the door
>>
It would probably be a lot like Undergrads starring Gimpy with no supporting cast and would end with his suicide
>>
They already made that, it's called Peep Show and it's better than the Big Bang Theory, at least the first few seasons are.

Look it up its on JewTube last time I checked.
>>
Oooooooo maaaaiii gaaatttttt t
>>
>>27624647

This, normies can't relate... The guy needs to get the girl.
>>
>series ends with him taking off his vr headset and looking around his empty room
>goes to his desk and pulls a revolver
>shoots himself in the head
>produced by vince gilligan
>>
>>27624966
Mark wasn't even a KV in episode one. He's relatively successful, obtains his oneitis and fucks several 7+/10s.
>>
Sheldon Cooper is already as /r9k/ as it gets.
>>
>>27624635
>robot
>friends
atleast try to be realistic
>>
>>27625133
Ironical commento right?
>>
>>27625098
Newsflash: Most people on /r9k/ are just normal albeit unhappy people. Few people on /r9k/ actually have pissbottles, most of us are at least 5/10, most of us are not kissless just virgins, and many aren't even virgins.
>>
>>27625455
Sounds like you're speaking for yourself and putting words in everyone else's mouth, you fucking normie.
>>
>>27625133
Raj was /r9k/. That is until alcohol gave him magic charisma.
>>
If any of you want to see a true robot TV show, look up Bottom. It's a british sitcom from the 90's, with only two main characters. The first, Sir Richard Richard, is as /r9k/ as it gets. He's a desperate useless virgin NEET addicted to fapping and TV, with no skills or friends of any kind. He lives with his flatmate Eddie Hitler, an incredibly violent alcoholic who, although not a virgin, is still incredibly useless and desperate. He has two friends who are minor characters; Spudgun (a fat retard) and Dave Hedgehog (a beta autist). The comedy is often slapstick but there's a lot of laughing at their pathetic desperate lives. It ran for 3 seasons, and there are also 5 live shows on Youtube. It is truly the most robot show ever created, and makes sheldon look like chad

>http://www.watchseries.li/serie/bottom
>>
>>27625455
I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOUR ANALYTICS AND DATABASES
OH NO, THEY DON'T EXIST?
WHAT A LIAR
>>
>>27625728
Just tried it, too british for me. Some british humor I can get, this isn't that kind.
>>
>>27625929
>too british for me.
In what sense? Which episode did you watch?
>>
>>27625954
The first one.
It didn't seem like the premise was being used yet anyways, but the writing seems too awful to continue.
>>
>>27625974
>the writing seems too awful to continue
Each to their own I suppose. I think the writing is fantastic, and there's no denying it is the most robot TV show ever made
>>
>tfw you will never see REEEEEEE, pee pee poo poo or a frog insulting people while they go to work on tv
Why even live
>>
>>27624635
whoever drew that pic is a retard

all of the shit would be on the bottom side of the toilet paper
>>
>>27625755
I'd like to see yours?
>>
>>27624910
needs significantly more laugh track
>>
>>27626110
I NEED NO DATA TO QUESTION YOUR STATEMENT
MORELIKE, I HAVE NONE AND WILL READILY AGREE IF YOU PRESENT YOUR DATA AND IT ISN'T BASED ON ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE AS I BELIEVE IT IS
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.