[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it a bad sign when you're spending every waking minute
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Berserk - v24c198p048 copy.jpg (124 KB, 600x555) Image search: [Google]
Berserk - v24c198p048 copy.jpg
124 KB, 600x555
Is it a bad sign when you're spending every waking minute weighing out whether or not to kill yourself?
>>
No
Its a bad sign when you spend a whole day with a fucking gun placed to your head and trying to force yourself to pull that trigger when it feels like your finger is tied back with a thick fucking cement rock
>>
>>27624420

We don't have guns in my stupid country or else I I'd probably be dead anon
>>
>>27624430
Pulling that trigger aint as easy as just doing it senpai
Its like some fucking animal primal instict kicks in and fights fucking hard for you to not do it
That experience was very powerful for me though i agree it can be overcome
>>
I've been thinking of getting an exit bag. I'm also from europe so it's probably the only way to go. I've got the money for a helium tank and ive been thinking about it for a long time now.
>>
>>27624379
This might mean nothing to you but i really do hope you feel better and find reasons to be happy. Good luck. I love you.
>>
>>27624420

Do you always have to one up everyone? How fucking insufferable, you should just kill yourself or something.
>>
>>27624521
Not at all my good chum i just wanted to remind my fellow anon that taking your own life is something you need to strongly consider and not just do in the middle of a phase
>>
I've got this weird thing where I can't figure out any reason not to kill myself, but I don't have any desire to do so. It's weird, I get the impression it's usually the emotional side that wants to die and the logical side that doesn't, but it's backwards for me.
>>
>>27624489

Objectively speaking, I know this is just a meaningless platitude, and it would normally irritate me but for some reason this time it touched me a little, thanks.

Maybe you have a way with words, anon.
>>
>>27624562

"Here's the difficulty about suicide: it is an act of ambition that can be committed only when one has passed beyond ambition."
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.