[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you pump and dump your oneitis after she rejected you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1420110233951.png (347 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1420110233951.png
347 KB, 1000x1000
>tfw you pump and dump your oneitis after she rejected you for years
>she begins texting and you eventually ghost her
>she looks miserable every time you see her

is there a better form of revenge than that?
>>
>>27624283

Good work anon

bl0x
>>
Yes, get her pregnant and then run away to a different country.
>>
>>27624283
>your oneitis

You're still a huge faggot for having a oneitis in the first place, anon. Just sayin'.
>>
>>27624283
As someone who got rejected 7 times over 2 years by my oneitis, I did similar, and then she actually asked me out. We lasted about 3 years until we went our different ways. She stalked me for a little bit after, would notice her car parked down the road/outside my University. Was a tad creepy, but felt good that the tables had turned.
>>
>>27624327
Having had one oneitis is part of life, anon. Continuing to have one is the stupid part.
>>
>>27624283
Revenge for what? What did she do wrong?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.