[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How fucking awesome would it be if God existed ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: images (4).jpg (4 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
4 KB, 318x159
How fucking awesome would it be if God existed ?
>>
>>27624145
it would be pretty awesome, that's why it's been such a long-lasting and popular meme
>>
Depends on whether or not he'd be willing to set me up with a private mansion and a harem of anime girls once I move into the afterlife.
>>
>>27624145
Nothing better than extremely judgmental old man knowing literally everything I'm thinking and punishing me forever if I stray out of line.

It is totalitarianism pure and simple.
>>
>>27624194
I tip my fedora Sir!
>>
>>27624145
He would better have a reason why he put me on this earth.
>>
>>27624171
Jesus Christ will make anime real.
>>
File: 1459008659371.png (30 KB, 547x603) Image search: [Google]
1459008659371.png
30 KB, 547x603
but god is real OP
>>
>>27624145
I'd prefer the version where I get 72 virgins
>>
File: 1453095252164.jpg (68 KB, 651x546) Image search: [Google]
1453095252164.jpg
68 KB, 651x546
>>27624205
This is you. Fuck this dumbass robot
>>
God could exist but there is no way in hell an entity like that would be confined to the cherrypicked rules of the Bible or Quran.
>>
File: CIA-FBI-NSA.jpg (92 KB, 493x493) Image search: [Google]
CIA-FBI-NSA.jpg
92 KB, 493x493
>>27624194
>what is the nsa
>>
>>27624214
To learn proper grammar, maybe.
>>
I'm starting to think He does, only because I'm experiencing either his sense of humour or divine justice right now. Either he and/or karma exists, or it's just a coincidence that I'm suffering so much from a mistake.

The scriptwriter is having a lot of fun right now. I sure as Hell am not. If I wrote this script, I think I'd hate myself even more than I already do
>>
>>27624194
Well, since you live in modern times like the rest of us you should be used to totalitarianism by now.
>>
Not awesome at all. Judging from our world and the very nature of existence, I can't imagine that he would be very different from the generally accepted idea of the devil.
>>
I'd be pretty sad that he's choosing not to help people.
>>
>>27624145
Depends on which god(s). If I could worship a love goddess to get a gf, and then worship her just by having sex with that gf, I would be super devoted. But YHVH is pretty shit.
>>
>>27626085

But what if you're a protestant and think those who suffer DESERVE IT. Their pain is meant to bring them closer to God. Wouldn't all the pain in the world be worthwhile to bring somebody the change of eternal peace?
>>
If God exists and this is the world he created for us he's a fucking dickhead
>>
>>27626772
I don't deserve to suffer. I never even asked to be born. If god is real, he can go fuck himself.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.