[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the chances of surviving a fall from a building? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1401516982602.jpg (717 KB, 1261x1630) Image search: [Google]
1401516982602.jpg
717 KB, 1261x1630
What are the chances of surviving a fall from a building? I'm really, really afraid of surviving only to become a cripple. Will I even die instantly or die from a horrible pain lying on the ground?

I don't have access to guns fucking Europe, so it looks like the only way to me.
>>
File: 1456663377419.png (142 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
1456663377419.png
142 KB, 500x283
>>27623838
Very low chance of it's a skyscraper, also depends how you land. If you land on you head there's pretty much no chance you'll survive.

I love you anon
>>
Buy a revolver and shoot your head OP. That's the best way of suiciding that i know.
>>
>>27623864
>I don't have access to guns fucking Europe, so it looks like the only way to me.

oh sorry i didn't read this before
>>
>>27623838

Above like 15 stories high, pretty much 0.
>>
Probable enough for me to never risk it
>>
>>27623890
12 is as high as I can get.
>>
>>27623838
People have survived falling out of airplanes, Anon. No joke.

People who jump off the Golden Gate bridge don't always die immediately. Frequently their shattered body is fished out of the water and they get to spend an hour or more in unthinkable pain before they finally die.

There is no height you can jump from that guarantees even death, let alone a painless suicide. Jumping is a shit method.
>>
don't do it, I know this reply may be futile, but please don't do it, at least make me feel better for knowing that you didn't jump
>>
>>27624315
Since there is a chance of actually surviving this, I probably won't.
>>
After the 10th floor you have almost zero chances of survival, pro tip jump with heads down
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.